Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare Coming from a guy name HaMaD...By the way, my name is YouMaD. You think we might ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Coming from a guy name HaMaD...By the way, my name is YouMaD. You think we might be cousins?
    Your signatures are the funniest things in ko, why do you try so hard to make yourself look good...there's obviously a reason XD because you weren't how about posting an actual video where you aren't duoing on the side of an 8vs8 trying to ks and once focused town?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Your signatures are the funniest things in ko, why do you try so hard to make yourself look good...there's obviously a reason XD because you weren't how about posting an actual video where you aren't duoing on the side of an 8vs8 trying to ks and once focused town?
    Keep telling yourself that.

-YouMaD

Keep telling yourself that.

-YouMaD
    Telling myself what lol? Just because I'm talking the truth instead of taking screen shots trying to make myself look good where you can't see what's really going on around you? Means I'm mad come on now play nice

Simple solution don't watch media section videos..? Same goes with restless guy, your comments are as if this is made to be a professional video section only or something. People post videos here for fun main focus being game play, music and edits are extra lol either you liked it or not. Maybe give some constructive criticism instead of just saying it was boring or not entertaining
    What do you expect they to say, when it comes from their opinion ?
    Last edited by zuka; 05-29-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Telling myself what lol? Just because I'm talking the truth instead of taking screen shots trying to make myself look good where you can't see what's really going on around you? Means I'm mad come on now play nice
    YouMaD?

At least I'm a true Jew... I didn't join with Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    1- you should use your brain more.
    2- I said I didn't read his paragraph because I couldn't careless about what he say but looking into media section you can clearly see that what ever has been posted this guy and his private server gang come and write negative comment on it. Or teach us how to play, am not saying private server is a bad. But let me give you an example in usko ... Assassin need to make best dmg to get a kill which means blind/spike/thrust/pierce ... The other skills are pretty useless... Usko isn't the same as it used to be but it's still better than a private server.

Am not saying am good or kallop is bad. All am saying if he's that great maybe share a movie so we could learn something from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzhLdyfKkg watch and learn from the "best"

maybe you'll become as skilled as the legend god of private servers kallop which happens to be better than any usko player ever! cause he plays the simplified dumbed down version of ko
    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    lmao that was harsh.
    but yeah watching an old version of the game gives me gas. had to stop after 1 minute.
    wouldn't know about his skill bc I can't play rogue but back in...2008?? or around he used to play in Beramus. he was in our sub clan and was low lvl and not geared properly so i guess I can't say much about his skill. not impressive although he was only a lil kid. couldn't expect much either.
    @Hamad, whether I post a video of me playing priest or not has nothing to do with me reviewing a video. You don't care about my opinion? Then ignore it. Adi posted a vid expecting feedback which is what he received. Basically you went full retard by saying that in order to criticize or review somebody I must first prove my right to you. The critics in the actual movie industry don't make movies, they just review them. No director goes to a critic to say their opinion is invalid because they haven't directed a movie before, because I can for example compare this movie to the multiple others I've seen. Never go full retard man.

@Furious, You're right, I am God. But please don't insult me by saying I'm "skilled". Skill has nothing to do with this game anymore. It's more about tactics and planning. Also about Beramus.. I actually had a bunch of fun there. The zone I ended up playing the most was RLB once it was released. I had to cope with the gear gap between me and babashoppers, but ended up beating people with +9s in vs using +7s. Not to mention I sucked at this game back then lol. Wish things were as easy as back then.. Basically the reason why I didn't do anything in USKO was the fact that I was too lazy to exp ;D Took me around 3 years to get lvl 68.

About that vid.. My combo is awful. It's like 10-11 hit? Basically whoever I vs these days does either 12-13 hit, which would've made them a god back in the day.

P.S I believe I've played against you in XionaKO although I don't know what nick you typically use.. But I don't remember anybody remarkably good from that server except BoorinG and Oddisee.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Ok..

1. Stan drop dead already you fucktard, get out of my topic and stop going off topic here.
    I understood that you're butthurt because the whole orc nation used to piss on you & your wife.
    But racism? tell me what kind of person are you.. your parents must be proud your education eh?

Faggot.

2.Kallop like I said, don't go off topic here.
    If you want to discuss with anyone your past or whatsoever do it in a different topic.

3.About the other guys, that came with those super negative comments in the previous page.
    Like I said, some people will like the video and some people won't.
    From what I can tell already, people who haven't played priest or never been good as priest probably might say its boring.
    Which is understandable and I'm not judging you.

But like I said, if you would read carefully instead of coming with those super nagative comments I'm pretty sure your comment would be at least polite. LOL.
    This video is only the first part, there's another parts coming soon.. you might like them more because I included meele pk in those parts.

/EDIT/
    In fact I can tell that you're coming here to try provoking me or whatever you're trying to do there(restless&strongone)
    Giving your opinions is good and all, but since you're a guy that know what "good movie" is.. I would expect "tips" and ideas for the next video im releasing but since I didn't see any in your posts
    except from negative "opinion"..

YouMaD?

You're ignorant that's all, I'm a Muslim and Adi is Jewish who exactly joined with the muslims? Nobody should be mad from dumb remarks coming from you but you just insist on bringing religion into the discussion why? If you aren't really Jewsish and want to become Jewish so strongly go study the religion and find out how to convert even if you are and just joking around what are you trying to accomplish lol

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    What do you expect they to say, when it comes from their opinion ?
    Nobody said they can't have an opinion..look at what i said if they are going to leave comments on whether they like it or not put a useful one stating what could be improved in their opinion to make it less boring and more entertaining instead of saying it's boring or don't post the video is that helpful? Understand

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    2.Kallop like I said, don't go off topic here.
    I'd say you're barking at the wrong tree here You should keep the leash a little tighter since your dogs are getting a little out of hand. It's your fan girls who started the whole conversation, I simply replied since they clearly wanted to start an argument.

YouMaD?

wtf ? jew accuse another jew that he is not true jew because he is involved with some muslims.... i just cant belive that i actualy live long enouf to read something like this...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    wtf ? jew accuse another jew that he is not true jew because he is involved with some muslims.... i just cant belive that i actualy live long enouf to read something like this...
    you really believe he's a jew? LOL
    he's just trying to troll that dumbass

you really believe he's a jew? LOL
    he's just trying to troll that dumbass
    i just belive that this thread hit another lvl of absurdity, i have read just few comments and my eyes hurts now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'd say you're barking at the wrong tree here You should keep the leash a little tighter since your dogs are getting a little out of hand. It's your fan girls who started the whole conversation, I simply replied since they clearly wanted to start an argument.

I actually wasn't going to butt in, but after this comment I couldn't stop laughing. I've met enough of 'you people' to tell that this is really not the case lmao. I mean believing in something surreal is already incredibly humorous in the first place, but it's not my duty to discriminate people in that way. No worries though, I'm not gonna argue about 'his' existence because it would be an endless argument and I actually think the people have the right to believe in anything they want. Even if the people don't actually think or exist in the first place.

Now. Let me introduce you to a fellow named Bar. The hero of our little story was once kicked from FinalLegacy for commitment to idiocy and stupidity. He has an ego although he shouldn't. He kept claiming he's capable of doing things that we all knew he isn't. Also he kept asking stupid questions and he didn't know even the most obvious things, although he has played the game since 2006/2007. Almost every time I speak with this person, I ask myself how he hasn't died by forgetting how to breathe. I'm quite sure he might read this post and get mad about it, although I do tell him the same exact thing every single day over TS so I'm not too worried. It's like that one retarded friend you have. He isn't a bad person though, and at least he's somewhat dependable, which is why he's still a part of the crew. If I didn't like him for some reason I would've kicked him ages ago.

Just to top off my little story about our Jewish little friend Bar. Here's a quote from him after he was kicked:

"I'm not really stupid, I just sound stupid when I speak English. If we were speaking in Hebrew I would be much smarter!" - Bar 2014

P.S I eventually forgave him because he's dependable most of the time.
    P.S2 Going to watch your video once I actually have time for that. I'll find a moment when I'm extremely bored to do so and review it.
    That's a simple reply? Maybe before you call people dogs and fan girls think..you jumped in the argument which had nothing to do with the video itself escalating the argument so don't act like you are better then anyone in any sense because you are doing what everyone else is, guess that makes you a fan girl and dog also if you think about it WE ALL KNOW YOU PRIVATE SERVER PLAYERS ARE BORED SO MAYBE MAKE A NEW TOPIC WHERE YOU CAN ARGUE AMONG YOURSELVES (ALL 3 OF YOU) INSTEAD OF BRINGING YOUR GARBAGE TO EVERY USKO VIDEO --caps so you can read

That's a simple reply? Maybe before you call people dogs and fan girls think..you jumped in the argument which had nothing to do with the video itself escalating the argument so don't act like you are better then anyone in any sense because you are doing what everyone else is, guess that makes you a fan girl and dog also if you think about it WE ALL KNOW YOU PRIVATE SERVER PLAYERS ARE BORED SO MAYBE MAKE A NEW TOPIC WHERE YOU CAN ARGUE AMONG YOURSELVES (ALL 3 OF YOU) INSTEAD OF BRINGING YOUR GARBAGE TO EVERY USKO VIDEO --caps so you can read
    That argument was already done for. You 2 replied on a different post and started another argument. The difference between you and me, is that I make my own decisions and I don't follow anybody. I'm an individual, you just follow people around like a dog. I made a constructive post about the video Adi posted and you and Hamad got incredibly defensive about it. Adi is an adult (I guess?) so he's supposed to fight his own battles and take care of himself, which I'm sure he's capable of in his own way. The reason why I call you a fan girl is because you resemble those girls who like Justin Bieber or One Direction and can't tolerate any criticism towards those artists.

In case you still don't get it:

First argument. Yes it was started by me but, by some 'super-amazing logic', you could say I was provoked to do it! (Yes, flame intended.) This argument lasted from page #3 to page #4 and it was handled by me and Adi mostly. Here are the first and last posts.
    I actually wasn't going to butt in, but after this comment I couldn't stop laughing. I've met enough of 'you people' to tell that this is really not the case lmao. I mean believing in something surreal is already incredibly humorous in the first place, but it's not my duty to discriminate people in that way. No worries though, I'm not gonna argue about 'his' existence because it would be an endless argument and I actually think the people have the right to believe in anything they want. Even if the people don't actually think or exist in the first place.

Now. Let me introduce you to a fellow named Bar. The hero of our little story was once kicked from FinalLegacy for commitment to idiocy and stupidity. He has an ego although he shouldn't. He kept claiming he's capable of doing things that we all knew he isn't. Also he kept asking stupid questions and he didn't know even the most obvious things, although he has played the game since 2006/2007. Almost every time I speak with this person, I ask myself how he hasn't died by forgetting how to breathe. I'm quite sure he might read this post and get mad about it, although I do tell him the same exact thing every single day over TS so I'm not too worried. It's like that one retarded friend you have. He isn't a bad person though, and at least he's somewhat dependable, which is why he's still a part of the crew. If I didn't like him for some reason I would've kicked him ages ago.

Just to top off my little story about our Jewish little friend Bar. Here's a quote from him after he was kicked:

"I'm not really stupid, I just sound stupid when I speak English. If we were speaking in Hebrew I would be much smarter!" - Bar 2014

P.S I eventually forgave him because he's dependable most of the time.
    P.S2 Going to watch your video once I actually have time for that. I'll find a moment when I'm extremely bored to do so and review it.
    Laugh all you like. It could be insanity by the terms of this society, it could be geniosity. In my case I'd say it's just philosophy, not giving worth to human life that is. Then again you can never understand the mind of a madman.

Adi, how did it occur to you that I didn't read? I answered your questions, although sometimes with more questions, and pointed out flaws in your post. Also I already explained why I can judge you, but you can't judge me. I have seen how people combo, how they play, how they play as a team. From where? From the countless videos posted by your clan and Integrity. I'd say around 20 videos is a good base for my judgement.

Also, you didn't straightforward say I don't have the right to comment. But you did whine about negativity (when even still it had nothing to do with you or your clan..) and asked me why can't I stay silent. And I'd say silence is a synonym for not commenting, when it comes to forums at least. At least I comment on something with context, rather than say something completely irrelevant (although, this too has gone far off-topic.) to the discussion.

Oh yes btw, Papin's horrible combo was noted by more people than just me. So why was it I whose comment got you so aggravated?
    Oh well, wall-o-text incoming.

Argument #2 started from this post which was completely on topic. Feedback, which is expected in a topic like this.

Hmm. Watched the vid on my coffee break. The way you play priest is somewhat close to mine. Didn't pay close attention at the way you use duffs (as in, in what order.) but that doesn't really matter. Heals were quite useless except the times you supported a fellow priest. And at those times they were pretty spot on.

I don't really see much point to the edits in this vid since they were rather unnecessary, but they didn't really bother all that much. The action itself was decent, although support priest videos are never as impressing as videos by other classes.

One thing that bothered me, while probably completely acceptable considering it was more than one party against you, was the fact that you had 3 priests. I assume 2 buffers one duffer? And because of this I also thought to myself, why the fuck did they kill one of the buffers and after that targeted someone else instead of taking care of the duffer who was rezzing the buffer? As far as I know, rezzing is completely impossible if you have 5-8 people attacking you because of the cancel. Of course I could be wrong because as far as I know something changed in the game mechanics and because of that there's more cancel in older versions (comparing v.13xx and 19xx). For example using party cure / debuff is completely impossible when 2 archers attack you from far.

Music was alright. Deorro is a pretty good producer at least, big room / electro house is pretty much all the same stuff though. Would've rather had something a little different.
    There was no need for an argument over a post which was completely relevant to this topic. That is why Jamm1n also pointed it out. Then Adi said this:

Just making here another comment before you guys manage to post anything.

This topic is related to the video I made.
    Avoid of going off topic.

You want to speak about skill failures and fairy tales of ericdraven? go make a topic about it.
    Now, at this point I agree with him and I'm about to leave the topic since whatever I had to say was said and made my last post which finally ended the whole conversation. This is when you people decide it's time to start an off-topic argument with me. ("Oh no! Kallop is leaving! What are we gonna do?!") Hell, if Adi didn't accuse me of starting this dumb conversation I wouldn't even have any reason to reply and everything would've been alright. Not that it's actually his fault. How about you fan girls respect your idol a bit and do as he says. I was ready to drop the argument but it's YOU who keeps this going.

P.S Just in case it's STILL unclear. By saying I made a simple reply I meant the reply I made to FuriousKo and Hamad. Not the one earlier. THIS is the 'simple reply' I was talking about:

@Hamad, whether I post a video of me playing priest or not has nothing to do with me reviewing a video. You don't care about my opinion? Then ignore it. Adi posted a vid expecting feedback which is what he received. Basically you went full retard by saying that in order to criticize or review somebody I must first prove my right to you. The critics in the actual movie industry don't make movies, they just review them. No director goes to a critic to say their opinion is invalid because they haven't directed a movie before, because I can for example compare this movie to the multiple others I've seen. Never go full retard man.

@Furious, You're right, I am God. But please don't insult me by saying I'm "skilled". Skill has nothing to do with this game anymore. It's more about tactics and planning. Also about Beramus.. I actually had a bunch of fun there. The zone I ended up playing the most was RLB once it was released. I had to cope with the gear gap between me and babashoppers, but ended up beating people with +9s in vs using +7s. Not to mention I sucked at this game back then lol. Wish things were as easy as back then.. Basically the reason why I didn't do anything in USKO was the fact that I was too lazy to exp ;D Took me around 3 years to get lvl 68.

About that vid.. My combo is awful. It's like 10-11 hit? Basically whoever I vs these days does either 12-13 hit, which would've made them a god back in the day.

P.S I believe I've played against you in XionaKO although I don't know what nick you typically use.. But I don't remember anybody remarkably good from that server except BoorinG and Oddisee.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast