Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why you hating on a fellow Jew? I think i need to visit the wall again... want to join me?...
Page: 3

Why you hating on a fellow Jew? I think i need to visit the wall again... want to join me?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. 1 rogue from titan running in once in a while without scrolls.. let me guess..he can solo their 16 players thats why it makes any difference?

FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!! FACE PALM!!!

@2:50 during the video... you can clearly see a warrior and a sin not in your party. That's TWO brother! Lets go cry.

Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    gE:QH:eq:H:EQJ: integlryty clani D:FA:HE:Q haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaA:GA:HA
    Holy Hell. Adi use to hate turks and rage on people who didn't use perfect English. But it's ok now that he is sleeping with them.
    That's too rich.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Why you hating on a fellow Jew? I think i need to visit the wall again... want to join me?
    So now you're funny again?

@2:50 during the video... you can clearly see a warrior and a sin not in your party. That's TWO brother! Lets go cry.
    Ok, so 1more warrior for how long.. how long did he stay there ? 10?15?second?
    Really you and your wife are the best match.

Where did you meet? mental hospital?

Maybe look how retarded your signature is? its just a picture.. not even a video.
    Maybe show a screenshot of what's going on behind you? 50humans chasing 1warrior and you're running in front? oh boy.

P.S picture at middle, spamming acid pot. How cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Holy Hell. Adi use to hate turks and rage on people who didn't use perfect English. But it's ok now that he is sleeping with them.
    That's too rich.
    When did I say that I hate turks? I'm the last person you can call a racist here.
    Meanwhile, you and your husband trying to make jokes of jews.

One day, some moderator in this forum will grow balls and ban you two.
    You two are simply useless, always commenting with a negative comment.

Infact, I'm sure that even if my video was the best video ever made in KO history.
    You two, would come here and say something retarded such as "it wasn't 8" or something else that proves my point about your mental issues.

Bottom line, even ardream chars wouldn't run from you and your husband.
    Sad but true.

Keep bumping my topic <3
    Lerwaaah likes this.

So now you're funny again?

Ok, so 1more warrior for how long.. how long did he stay there ? 10?15?second?
    Really you and your wife are the best match.

Where did you meet? mental hospital?

Maybe look how retarded your signature is? its just a picture.. not even a video.
    Maybe show a screenshot of what's going on behind you? 50humans chasing 1warrior and you're running in front? oh boy.

P.S picture at middle, spamming acid pot. How cute.

When did I say that I hate turks? I'm the last person you can call a racist here.
    Meanwhile, you and your husband trying to make jokes of jews.

One day, some moderator in this forum will grow balls and ban you two.
    You two are simply useless, always commenting with a negative comment.

Infact, I'm sure that even if my video was the best video ever made in KO history.
    You two, would come here and say something retarded such as "it wasn't 8" or something else that proves my point about your mental issues.

Bottom line, even ardream chars wouldn't run from you and your husband.
    Sad but true.

Keep bumping my topic <3
    You do know I'm a Jew right???

Banned Senior Member

You do know I'm a Jew right???
    seems legit... thirsty? have a drink it will make the world a better place

I'm gonna go to the Jew wall and cry...
    wargrim likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I am sorry but.. that was a good video.. and dat quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    That's too rich.
    Holy another comment about Adi, i know he's no Justin Bieber but really? if you guys are really as old as they say you are and you guys admire this teenager so much through a game it's really funny..you notice how none of the videos have anything to do with you? If he was posting videos involving you guys it would make sense to come and argue but you quit so long ago and keep coming back just to criticize anything he does XD

Maybe a fan page would suffice?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Holy another comment about Adi, i know he's no Justin Bieber but really? if you guys are really as old as they say you are and you guys admire this teenager so much through a game it's really funny..you notice how none of the videos have anything to do with you? If he was posting videos involving you guys it would make sense to come and argue but you quit so long ago and keep coming back just to criticize anything he does XD
    If you can't take criticism... don't come online.

You jelly I'm looking after a fellow Jew? Us Jews are strong together!

When have you ever criticized or even commented on something not relating to Adi nice excuse lol

3. You are mad because a Jewish kid had better grades than you at school?
    We are just smarter and better than everyone, you know. The Chosen People.
    I actually wasn't going to butt in, but after this comment I couldn't stop laughing. I've met enough of 'you people' to tell that this is really not the case lmao. I mean believing in something surreal is already incredibly humorous in the first place, but it's not my duty to discriminate people in that way. No worries though, I'm not gonna argue about 'his' existence because it would be an endless argument and I actually think the people have the right to believe in anything they want. Even if the people don't actually think or exist in the first place.

Now. Let me introduce you to a fellow named Bar. The hero of our little story was once kicked from FinalLegacy for commitment to idiocy and stupidity. He has an ego although he shouldn't. He kept claiming he's capable of doing things that we all knew he isn't. Also he kept asking stupid questions and he didn't know even the most obvious things, although he has played the game since 2006/2007. Almost every time I speak with this person, I ask myself how he hasn't died by forgetting how to breathe. I'm quite sure he might read this post and get mad about it, although I do tell him the same exact thing every single day over TS so I'm not too worried. It's like that one retarded friend you have. He isn't a bad person though, and at least he's somewhat dependable, which is why he's still a part of the crew. If I didn't like him for some reason I would've kicked him ages ago.

Just to top off my little story about our Jewish little friend Bar. Here's a quote from him after he was kicked:

"I'm not really stupid, I just sound stupid when I speak English. If we were speaking in Hebrew I would be much smarter!" - Bar 2014

P.S I eventually forgave him because he's dependable most of the time.
    P.S2 Going to watch your video once I actually have time for that. I'll find a moment when I'm extremely bored to do so and review it.

finally had time to watch movie (i didint bother to read previous 3 pages since im sure they are full of flame), and i must say i enjoy that one. But you could improve one thing Adi with your priest game play - keep your mana full, rest is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    When have you ever criticized or even commented on something not relating to Adi nice excuse lol
    "I face palm when I failed to see 16 people you're fighting against. I face palm again when I saw Titanz... I guess you didn't want count them on your side?"

That's my criticism... it wasn't 8v16.

Why you trying to interfere with my relationship with Adi? We are cool together, he is my JewBro.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I understand that you're jealous of Jews and its all cool.. alot of people does.
    That's why we had holocaust.

No worries, one day I'll create a fan page like tiffer said above.
    I'll pm you the link so you can Like it.

On meanwhile, you're free to like my clan's fan page : www.facebook.com/gladiatorzfanpage

Thanks<3

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I actually wasn't going to butt in, but after this comment I couldn't stop laughing. I've met enough of 'you people' to tell that this is really not the case lmao. I mean believing in something surreal is already incredibly humorous in the first place, but it's not my duty to discriminate people in that way. No worries though, I'm not gonna argue about 'his' existence because it would be an endless argument and I actually think the people have the right to believe in anything they want. Even if the people don't actually think or exist in the first place.

Now. Let me introduce you to a fellow named Bar. The hero of our little story was once kicked from FinalLegacy for commitment to idiocy and stupidity. He has an ego although he shouldn't. He kept claiming he's capable of doing things that we all knew he isn't. Also he kept asking stupid questions and he didn't know even the most obvious things, although he has played the game since 2006/2007. Almost every time I speak with this person, I ask myself how he hasn't died by forgetting how to breathe. I'm quite sure he might read this post and get mad about it, although I do tell him the same exact thing every single day over TS so I'm not too worried. It's like that one retarded friend you have. He isn't a bad person though, and at least he's somewhat dependable, which is why he's still a part of the crew. If I didn't like him for some reason I would've kicked him ages ago.

Just to top off my little story about our Jewish little friend Bar. Here's a quote from him after he was kicked:

"I'm not really stupid, I just sound stupid when I speak English. If we were speaking in Hebrew I would be much smarter!" - Bar 2014

P.S2 Going to watch your video once I actually have time for that. I'll find a moment when I'm extremely bored to do so and review it.
    1. I don't think you did, and if all the Jews you met were on a computer game then you have a serious problem.

2. Not everyone is perfect, I think I spoke with that Bar few times but I'm not sure in 100%. I don't know if you noticed but the Israelian community in KO isn't that huge.
    Even if there's someone from Israel playing KO and I never really tried to find him or check on him, eventually we'll speak or at least someone will tell me more than enough about that guy.

3. Bar isn't a good example, I don't know what's the story of that guy really and like I said I spoke with him once and I've seen few comments he made in this forum and in old Hebrew only community.
    I must say that this guy (if we're speaking about the same person) isn't the smartest guy on earth, yes he's a Jew and sadly there's no such a religion that has 100% smart people.
    Every religion has at least few people that might be stupid enough like that person you're talking about.

About him saying he sound stupid when he speaks English, I must say that if we're talking about the same person then he sounds stupid when he speaks Hebrew as well.
    I remember a guy from Israel developing private servers and this guy used to play in his servers, I helped from outside with ideas and such.. without playing.
    Once I came to the ventrilo server he hosted on his server, that Bar ( I think it was him) came to my channel asked about USKO
    and then started asking idiotic questions, I answered politely about few of the questions he asked and then moved to a different channel.

Maybe I don't know him enough to tell but let's say that I wasn't really proud of him , being a Jew .

About P.S #1 - When did I ask about that guy really, why you bring your "interesting" story to here.
    About P.S #2 - Funny, I guess the mage vidoes of your clannies, that you throw novas and then switch to a different clip is any better eh?

Maybe get off people's back and move on already? Usko players are USKO players.
    PSKO players are PSKO players, both usko and psko players think differently and as you can see only argues over stuff both disagree/agree on.

I don't see why you even bother pushing your nose into subjects that has nothing to do with private servers.. but alright..
    Not judging, do w/e you want.
    Just wanted to explain how stupid you sound for USKO players, you're coming with stories that none of us really care about or start arguements with us.. for why.. I don't understand.

P.S2 Going to watch your video once I actually have time for that. I'll find a moment when I'm extremely bored to do so and review it.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    finally had time to watch movie (i didint bother to read previous 3 pages since im sure they are full of flame), and i must say i enjoy that one. But you could improve one thing Adi with your priest game play - keep your mana full, rest is really good.
    Thanks.

"I face palm when I failed to see 16 people you're fighting against. I face palm again when I saw Titanz... I guess you didn't want count them on your side?"

That's my criticism... it wasn't 8v16.

Why you trying to interfere with my relationship with Adi? We are cool together, he is my JewBro.
    None is your brother, you are trying the same kind of "sarcasm" in every single topic.
    You're probably 30?32? years older than me and yet you're acting like a stupid 12years old kid that has nothing to do.

And honestly speaking, I dont see what you're trying to achieve with all this racism...
    you really want me to report it to an admin or moderator? you know they would do something about racism.
    Maybe nothing about flamming but racism... now I'm pretty sure that you and your wife met at in a mental hospital.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I am sorry but.. that was a good video.. and dat quality.
    Thanks rocket.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast