Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi 1. I don't think you did, and if all the Jews you met were on a ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. I don't think you did, and if all the Jews you met were on a computer game then you have a serious problem.

2. Not everyone is perfect, I think I spoke with that Bar few times but I'm not sure in 100%. I don't know if you noticed but the Israelian community in KO isn't that huge.
    Even if there's someone from Israel playing KO and I never really tried to find him or check on him, eventually we'll speak or at least someone will tell me more than enough about that guy.

3. Bar isn't a good example, I don't know what's the story of that guy really and like I said I spoke with him once and I've seen few comments he made in this forum and in old Hebrew only community.
    I must say that this guy (if we're speaking about the same person) isn't the smartest guy on earth, yes he's a Jew and sadly there's no such a religion that has 100% smart people.
    Every religion has at least few people that might be stupid enough like that person you're talking about.

About him saying he sound stupid when he speaks English, I must say that if we're talking about the same person then he sounds stupid when he speaks Hebrew as well.
    I remember a guy from Israel developing private servers and this guy used to play in his servers, I helped from outside with ideas and such.. without playing.
    Once I came to the ventrilo server he hosted on his server, that Bar ( I think it was him) came to my channel asked about USKO
    and then started asking idiotic questions, I answered politely about few of the questions he asked and then moved to a different channel.

Maybe I don't know him enough to tell but let's say that I wasn't really proud of him , being a Jew .

About P.S #1 - When did I ask about that guy really, why you bring your "interesting" story to here.
    About P.S #2 - Funny, I guess the mage vidoes of your clannies, that you throw novas and then switch to a different clip is any better eh?

Maybe get off people's back and move on already? Usko players are USKO players.
    PSKO players are PSKO players, both usko and psko players think differently and as you can see only argues over stuff both disagree/agree on.

I don't see why you even bother pushing your nose into subjects that has nothing to do with private servers.. but alright..
    Not judging, do w/e you want.
    Just wanted to explain how stupid you sound for USKO players, you're coming with stories that none of us really care about or start arguements with us.. for why.. I don't understand.
    Ah. Already on the defensive are we? Funny considering there was no flame intended whatsoever. Not to mention the USKO/PSKO relation wasn't even mentioned once. And well, I don't meet Jewish people simply because most of them live in Israel and at least where I'm from seeing a Jew is a rare occasion.. I don't see how it's an issue though?

You are correct about there being a variety of people in every ethnic group. It just seems so that my experience with Jewish people hasn't exactly been the greatest. I mean.. We have the 5 dollar guy and then a guy who thought his grandfather became a bird(Although I thought Jews don't believe in reincarnation?) that visited him after he died, and then we have Bar. And now we also have you.

Just so you know. People are going to tell you things that you don't necessarily want to know or care about, yet it doesn't mean they can't do so. I guess I could always pull off something you would say and ask you "Why would you try and provoke people like me?". Because you clearly intended to do so! (Referring to an older post you made in case you're wondering.)

Hmm. I wonder why bring a mage clan video in to this discussion when it wasn't mentioned either. Not to mention I didn't actually say anything about your movie yet? I said I'll watch it once I don't have anything more interesting to do. Sigh. Another failed troll attempt, if you keep this up they're just gonna keep piling up..

You really are on your toes when it comes to me Wish people spent more time thinking before typing. Thinking is what makes us human, you know? Although, little does it matter. You're just entertainment after all, you don't really have any will or thoughts of your own.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    finally had time to watch movie (i didint bother to read previous 3 pages since im sure they are full of flame), and i must say i enjoy that one. But you could improve one thing Adi with your priest game play - keep your mana full, rest is really good.
    He doesn't have his mana up because he's INCAPABLE OF HEALING!!!
    ask anyone that ever played with him. he'll throw a party heal once every 5 minutes. yók heal?
    all he does is duff duff duff. And I don't mean parasite/malice but confusion and slow on rogues. Also reverse life on parasited priests :P
    this 15 minutes is a rare thing though. he did as much healing as in the previous 2 years. I'm not kidding

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ah. Already on the defensive are we? Funny considering there was no flame intended whatsoever. Not to mention the USKO/PSKO relation wasn't even mentioned once. And well, I don't meet Jewish people simply because most of them live in Israel and at least where I'm from seeing a Jew is a rare occasion.. I don't see how it's an issue though?

You are correct about there being a variety of people in every ethnic group. It just seems so that my experience with Jewish people hasn't exactly been the greatest. I mean.. We have the 5 dollar guy and then a guy who thought his grandfather became a bird(Although I thought Jews don't believe in reincarnation?) that visited him after he died, and then we have Bar. And now we also have you.

Just so you know. People are going to tell you things that you don't necessarily want to know or care about, yet it doesn't mean they can't do so. I guess I could always pull off something you would say and ask you "Why would you try and provoke people like me?". Because you clearly intended to do so! (Referring to an older post you made in case you're wondering.)

Hmm. I wonder why bring a mage clan video in to this discussion when it wasn't mentioned either. Not to mention I didn't actually say anything about your movie yet? I said I'll watch it once I don't have anything more interesting to do. Sigh. Another failed troll attempt, if you keep this up they're just gonna keep piling up..

You really are on your toes when it comes to me Wish people spent more time thinking before typing. Thinking is what makes us human, you know? Although, little does it matter. You're just entertainment after all, you don't really have any will or thoughts of your own.
    I wasn't flaming you, I was just honest.
    About the other topic, yeah like I said you're pushing your nose into too many subjects.. imagine if we (usko players) would comment on every single topic related to private servers
    with a negative comment? wouldn't it be annoying ?

"Now we have also you", you see what I'm talking about? you're not capable of closing your mouth even once.
    Even if the guy you are arguing with is right.

And about people saying stuff I don't care about nor hear.
    I'm capable of getting a feedback from people, as long as they're not trying to troll like you do.
    Like you see, there are people that said stuff that wasn't really positive in this topic.
    Some people like you, got the D.
    Others? I just accepted it and moved on.

I couldn't careless about you tho.
    You are just a random private server player to me.
    Honestly speaking, I never heard or played with you.. therefore I don't really care what your opinion is.
    Especially when I see the clan you're leading, a clan of players that know nothing but giving excuses when they die.
    Also, its not something I'm making up here.. every single person in this forum which isn't your clannie but played against / with you in a private server could confrim what I say here.

I recommend you to move on boy.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    He doesn't have his mana up because he's INCAPABLE OF HEALING!!!
    ask anyone that ever played with him. he'll throw a party heal once every 5 minutes. yók heal?
    all he does is duff duff duff. And I don't mean parasite/malice but confusion and slow on rogues. Also reverse life on parasited priests :P
    this 15 minutes is a rare thing though. he did as much healing as in the previous 2 years. I'm not kidding
    maybe gel ws? ým werý sawe you in this video
    I have a proof
    you don't

gelgel?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I wasn't flaming you, I was just honest.
    About the other topic, yeah like I said you're pushing your nose into too many subjects.. imagine if we (usko players) would comment on every single topic related to private servers
    with a negative comment? wouldn't it be annoying ?

"Now we have also you", you see what I'm talking about? you're not capable of closing your mouth even once.
    Even if the guy you are arguing with is right.

And about people saying stuff I don't care about nor hear.
    I'm capable of getting a feedback from people, as long as they're not trying to troll like you do.
    Like you see, there are people that said stuff that wasn't really positive in this topic.
    Some people like you, got the D.
    Others? I just accepted it and moved on.

I couldn't careless about you tho.
    You are just a random private server player to me.
    Honestly speaking, I never heard or played with you.. therefore I don't really care what your opinion is.
    Especially when I see the clan you're leading, a clan of players that know nothing but giving excuses when they die.
    Also, its not something I'm making up here.. every single person in this forum which isn't your clannie but played against / with you in a private server could confrim what I say here.

I recommend you to move on boy.

maybe gel ws? ým werý sawe you in this video
    I have a proof
    you don't

gelgel?
    Trolling? Hah. Nothing as childish as that.

I like how you manage to say you know anything about me and/or the clan I'm in and then also manage to undermine your statement by saying you have never played with us, or against us. At least I base my statements on the PK videos that you guys spread around more than rapists spread AIDS in Africa. Also about the other topic, how was it even USKO related? You asked for a flame war by replying to a post that had nothing to do with you, or your clan, or even USKO. Now please explain me how I don't have the right to comment on something on the Media section? (Note: not called 'the USKO media section'.) Stop being such an attention whore!

Oh and btw. I still haven't said a word about USKO or PSKO in this topic. So why do you keep bringing that up? Do you really want me to start an argument that desperately? Also, you're right? You literally just claimed that Jewish people are somehow 'The Chosen People'. Let me teach you something. There's no such thing as being right or wrong when it comes to people's beliefs. Of course if you choose to believe you're always right (which is incredibly ignorant) then I can't really force you to believe in reason and logic. Also, it doesn't matter whether it's a single person's opinion or the opinion of multiple individuals. The outcome is still the same. Somebody chooses to believe in something, and you can't really say they're right or wrong.

And here I'm explaining you why your logic is flawed.. I wonder why I bother really. After all 'you people' don't listen to reason. I guess it's just something to do in this boring world.

I actually liked the video, sometimes a bit boring. But its nice to see some clanfights.

I actually wasn't going to butt in, but after this comment I couldn't stop laughing. I've met enough of 'you people' to tell that this is really not the case lmao. I mean believing in something surreal is already incredibly humorous in the first place, but it's not my duty to discriminate people in that way. No worries though, I'm not gonna argue about 'his' existence because it would be an endless argument and I actually think the people have the right to believe in anything they want. Even if the people don't actually think or exist in the first place.

Now. Let me introduce you to a fellow named Bar. The hero of our little story was once kicked from FinalLegacy for commitment to idiocy and stupidity. He has an ego although he shouldn't. He kept claiming he's capable of doing things that we all knew he isn't. Also he kept asking stupid questions and he didn't know even the most obvious things, although he has played the game since 2006/2007. Almost every time I speak with this person, I ask myself how he hasn't died by forgetting how to breathe. I'm quite sure he might read this post and get mad about it, although I do tell him the same exact thing every single day over TS so I'm not too worried. It's like that one retarded friend you have. He isn't a bad person though, and at least he's somewhat dependable, which is why he's still a part of the crew. If I didn't like him for some reason I would've kicked him ages ago.

Just to top off my little story about our Jewish little friend Bar. Here's a quote from him after he was kicked:

"I'm not really stupid, I just sound stupid when I speak English. If we were speaking in Hebrew I would be much smarter!" - Bar 2014

P.S I eventually forgave him because he's dependable most of the time.
    P.S2 Going to watch your video once I actually have time for that. I'll find a moment when I'm extremely bored to do so and review it.
    If you're an atheist then by all means do whatever you like, but there's no need to bring it to the forums for those who are sane -from kallop "wish that a relative dies so you can inherit their money" i think that's the only laughable thing on here..you got issues way further then just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    "I face palm when I failed to see 16 people you're fighting against. I face palm again when I saw Titanz... I guess you didn't want count them on your side?"

That's my criticism... it wasn't 8v16.

Why you trying to interfere with my relationship with Adi? We are cool together, he is my JewBro.
    check the comment i replied to in the first place maybe, he clearly doesn't want to go on a date with you XD maybe give up already..?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    If you're an atheist then by all means do whatever you like, but there's no need to bring it to the forums for those who are sane
    you define sane by believing in 2000 year old fairy tales? usually don't comment on religion but to define any one that is an atheist to not be sane because he doesn't believe and live their life around something with relatively no proof is stupid.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Trolling? Hah. Nothing as childish as that.

I like how you manage to say you know anything about me and/or the clan I'm in and then also manage to undermine your statement by saying you have never played with us, or against us. At least I base my statements on the PK videos that you guys spread around more than rapists spread AIDS in Africa. Also about the other topic, how was it even USKO related? You asked for a flame war by replying to a post that had nothing to do with you, or your clan, or even USKO. Now please explain me how I don't have the right to comment on something on the Media section? (Note: not called 'the USKO media section'.) Stop being such an attention whore!

Oh and btw. I still haven't said a word about USKO or PSKO in this topic. So why do you keep bringing that up? Do you really want me to start an argument that desperately? Also, you're right? You literally just claimed that Jewish people are somehow 'The Chosen People'. Let me teach you something. There's no such thing as being right or wrong when it comes to people's beliefs. Of course if you choose to believe you're always right (which is incredibly ignorant) then I can't really force you to believe in reason and logic. Also, it doesn't matter whether it's a single person's opinion or the opinion of multiple individuals. The outcome is still the same. Somebody chooses to believe in something, and you can't really say they're right or wrong.

And here I'm explaining you why your logic is flawed.. I wonder why I bother really. After all 'you people' don't listen to reason. I guess it's just something to do in this boring world.
    You see what I'm talking about ? I don't know if you can't read or simply trying to annoy me with your "funny" comments..

1.When did I say you aren't allowed to comment?
    I'm not a admin or moderator in this forum but I personally think you should stop being a dick when you make your comments.
    The comment I made was that way because I don't like your behaviour, you disrespect people you don't really know or ever spoke with.

2. You did not but you're judging people that you never played with or against.
    And you always got something negative to say.

If you had the thing called... wisdom? you would understand why did I type that.
    Not because I believe we're the chosen people, because something else.
    Maybe scroll up and find out?

Quote Originally Posted by Perkenso View Post
    I actually liked the video, sometimes a bit boring. But its nice to see some clanfights.
    Thanks, second part coming out soon.
    Meele PK, might be more interesting for some of the people here.

Keep an eye on it if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you define sane by believing in 2000 year old fairy tales? usually don't comment on religion but to define any one that is an atheist to not be sane because he doesn't believe and live their life around something with relatively no proof is stupid.
    I shouldn't have phrased it like that was harsh but if you don't believe in god then what do you believe in? That we all magically popped up in this world out of thin air and from there a new race was born with no reason or explanation? You can throw the whole evolution idea at me but where did they come from..it's a continuous cycle obviously there was a way life was brought upon the earth somehow can you explain?

P.S-Science and religion coincide with one another. God created every living thing from water=scientific theories believe that life began in the earths ocean. There are tons of examples like this of the relationships between science and religion.

I shouldn't have phrased it like that was harsh but if you don't believe in god then what do you believe in? That we all magically popped up in this world out of thin air and from there a new race was born with no reason or explanation? You can throw the whole evolution idea at me but where did they come from..it's a continuous cycle obviously there was a way life was brought upon the earth somehow can you explain?

P.S-Science and religion coincide with one another. God created every living thing from water=scientific theories believe that life began in the earths ocean. There are tons of examples like this of the relationships between science and religion.
    Wasn't Adam created out of god's rib? lol
    I do believe in 'God'. But no I can't explain jack about it. I definitely do not believe in the stories every single religion out there offers. Nether Judaism, its older son Christianity or its youngest son Islam. Nor the Pagan religions or the ones in Asia or anything out there. To me its just a hoax...

but going back on topic. uhmm what was the topic? oh yeah: ADI YOU CAN'T HEAL!!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I do believe in 'God'. But no I can't explain jack about it. I definitely do not believe in the stories every single religion out there offers. Nether Judaism, its older son Christianity or its youngest son Islam. Nor the Pagan religions or the ones in Asia or anything out there. To me its just a hoax...

i can't heal just like you can't cure.

OKE?

If you're an atheist then by all means do whatever you like, but there's no need to bring it to the forums for those who are sane -from kallop "wish that a relative dies so you can inherit their money" i think that's the only laughable thing on here..you got issues way further then just a game.
    Laugh all you like. It could be insanity by the terms of this society, it could be geniosity. In my case I'd say it's just philosophy, not giving worth to human life that is. Then again you can never understand the mind of a madman.

Adi, how did it occur to you that I didn't read? I answered your questions, although sometimes with more questions, and pointed out flaws in your post. Also I already explained why I can judge you, but you can't judge me. I have seen how people combo, how they play, how they play as a team. From where? From the countless videos posted by your clan and Integrity. I'd say around 20 videos is a good base for my judgement.

Also, you didn't straightforward say I don't have the right to comment. But you did whine about negativity (when even still it had nothing to do with you or your clan..) and asked me why can't I stay silent. And I'd say silence is a synonym for not commenting, when it comes to forums at least. At least I comment on something with context, rather than say something completely irrelevant (although, this too has gone far off-topic.) to the discussion.

Oh yes btw, Papin's horrible combo was noted by more people than just me. So why was it I whose comment got you so aggravated?

jesus fucking christ, you guys writting a damn book here...
    brambor, zuka and Meir like this.

Yes that's what i said everyone is gonna have their own beliefs, but why bring it to a GAME nothing to do with any religion. Yea if they used discount even one time it might have been a different story surprised they didn't use it with Adu's mana always at 2k stronk lazim

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast