Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree36Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Restless I use to step by, once every 3 months or so and just browse some KO ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    I use to step by, once every 3 months or so and just browse some KO movies and I get this, I mean I'm not hating or anything but this video is just a) boring b)shit music c)not entertaining at all, I dont even know if we're gonna see a decent KO movie any time soon :/
    YO!
    you still playing KO? I played in GY back in the ay. used to share on Wolverine82 and xHYPNOTIZEx.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Ok since you won't understand Adi's Jewlish I will speak with you in English.

My wife never complain about her skills being cancel on C-West because people on C-West can't combo. When it was merge to Anatolia, with the turks, she notice a lot of her skills were cancel.
    maybe bcauz turks using programs to combo?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    That argument was already done for. You 2 replied on a different post and started another argument. The difference between you and me, is that I make my own decisions and I don't follow anybody. I'm an individual, you just follow people around like a dog. I made a constructive post about the video Adi posted and you and Hamad got incredibly defensive about it. Adi is an adult (I guess?) so he's supposed to fight his own battles and take care of himself, which I'm sure he's capable of in his own way. The reason why I call you a fan girl is because you resemble those girls who like Justin Bieber or One Direction and can't tolerate any criticism towards those artists.
    Maybe eat your own words and look at the posts? My first response towards you had nothing to do with adi, it was when you mentioned the existence of god when i replied to your comment, make another post of 1000 words of useless garbage trying to prove something that isn't there i posted 1 or 2 times in adi's defense making me a fan girl? Alright if you insist just because you don't have friends backing you up doesn't mean you got to be jealous. If i check every video he has posted i guarantee that you have posted on each one whether it be for argument purposes or just constructive criticism doesn't matter what, that makes you a fan of adi's because you don't play with us in usko, nor a friend or anything just a fan consistently trying to get noticed so he can give you an autograph no problem i'll hook you up

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    constructive criticism
    Exactly. People like grapes.

renzo are you there?

So sad how people still rage about this game..
    Adi/Degano, I hope for you that you are a kid(15/16 years old) else I feel really pitty for your sad life

Btw, I think everyone has seen your real life picture already and you really look like a disabled Kid,
    that's why I haven't flamed you for so long

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    So sad how people still rage about this game..
    Adi/Degano, I hope for you that you are a kid(15/16 years old) else I feel really pitty for your sad life

Btw, I think everyone has seen your real life picture already and you really look like a disabled Kid,
    that's why I haven't flamed you for so long
    I'm not 15/16 and you can feel sad for anyone ?
    You little sad kid, pms someone asking him if he can sell you gold bars once he say no you start calling him scammer and flamming him?
    how cute.

About being disabled, I'm far from being disabled.. my picture? not really.
    At least not in this forum.

Also, you're just proving my point about you..
    You are simply a little nerd that like to make fun of people, the way people look or their disabilities.
    How is calling someone disabled is funny exactly? or offensive? you try to flame me and yet you're calling me disabled (which isn't funny or offensive - to me at least)
    No mention the fact that you're making fun of a picture that someone here posted that wasn't me.. I don't know who's picture was it but I don't understand you.. why would you say anything about the way someone here looks like
    if you haven't posted your own picture?

Conclusion, you are a little kid that try to make fun of people.
    Assuming that you're a racist too from posts you posted in past.

I don't know if you're going to keep that comment or delete it like StanDontCare, but in both cases.. someone is going to see it in some point.
    Let's see what's your excuse then. "this guy didn't sell me gold bars so I don't like him."

Okay kiddo, go push a finger.
    Faggot.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678