Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WATCH ON 4K! (2160p) Have fun. PART 1 : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...uality-345641/ I accept feedbacks, avoid of going off topic in this ...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Thumbs up Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY]

WATCH ON 4K! (2160p)

Have fun.

PART 1 : Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

I accept feedbacks, avoid of going off topic in this topic please and avoid of unnecessary flamming.

-Adi.

good movie knk inbetegey clani maybe disband go others servers
    Meir and brambor like this.

LOLd at 6:35. the CaptáınFıré part

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    WATCH ON 4K! (2160p)

Have fun.

PART 1 : Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

I accept feedbacks, avoid of going off topic in this topic please and avoid of unnecessary flamming.

-Adi.
    I guess you could tell it yourself as well, but considering the vid was sped up and it still was 15 minutes long just says how long the scenes were. I get it it's 8v8 against another party, but it's still hella boring to watch. Then again I guess that's pretty much what all the newest videos are since the game has changed so much. Maybe you could have cut it a bit? Like more scenes and different fights. Cuz this was basically like 3-4 clips.

Music is the same old, same old. EDM is fine, I got no problem with any genre, but variety brings some color and some cooperation with music and edits always makes things more interesting. Even if it's like a small beat or a simple sound that is highlighted, it seems to contribute something to the video. Something that helps people remember the vid.

I noticed you guys have descent but use it very little.. I saw people use it in the priest video more and figured maybe our style would be something similar.. But I guess my style is closer to this (Skip to 9.00):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvFRE0uHco

Is there a purpose why you guys save it so much? I think the cool down on descent is only like 10 seconds though?

Inb4yourewrongcuznomovieaq.
    (Although, I bet people will still want to argue with me..)

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I guess you could tell it yourself as well, but considering the vid was sped up and it still was 15 minutes long just says how long the scenes were. I get it it's 8v8 against another party, but it's still hella boring to watch. Then again I guess that's pretty much what all the newest videos are since the game has changed so much. Maybe you could have cut it a bit? Like more scenes and different fights. Cuz this was basically like 3-4 clips.

Music is the same old, same old. EDM is fine, I got no problem with any genre, but variety brings some color and some cooperation with music and edits always makes things more interesting. Even if it's like a small beat or a simple sound that is highlighted, it seems to contribute something to the video. Something that helps people remember the vid.

I noticed you guys have descent but use it very little.. I saw people use it in the priest video more and figured maybe our style would be something similar.. But I guess my style is closer to this (Skip to 9.00):

Is there a purpose why you guys save it so much? I think the cool down on descent is only like 10 seconds though?

My point exactly, big fan don't be a hypocrite pls man I had enough though for now.
    wargrim likes this.

some1 can ban him plzzzzzzz

thx
    Tiffer and brambor like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

So, let me get it straight.
    Just because I have quick cooldown on descent I'm supposed to use it everytime I have it?
    lol.

Do yourself a favor, stop commenting on USKO's players topics while you haven't played USKO for the last... 5?years
    You make yourself sound stupid, the game play in USKO is different than private servers and I know that from private server players that said that.. im not making up things

About the effects, probably I could add some more and make the clips more interesting but like you saw on the other topic.
    I didn't work on that video that long, I was just sick of their topics so I had to post something to close their mouths.
    I didn't try to win a oscar, in my opinion I did a perfect video for 3days of working..
    Dont forget that I'm speaking about the entire video, not only that 15min.

lmrcufreeel :FDA:HGEQ:
    Meir, FuriousKo and brambor like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VendeTTaLeadeR View Post
    lmrcufreeel :FDA:HGEQ:
    selammmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    So, let me get it straight.
    Just because I have quick cooldown on descent I'm supposed to use it everytime I have it?
    lol.

Do yourself a favor, stop commenting on USKO's players topics while you haven't played USKO for the last... 5?years
    You make yourself sound stupid, the game play in USKO is different than private servers and I know that from private server players that said that.. im not making up things

About the effects, probably I could add some more and make the clips more interesting but like you saw on the other topic.
    I didn't work on that video that long, I was just sick of their topics so I had to post something to close their mouths.
    I didn't try to win a oscar, in my opinion I did a perfect video for 3days of working..
    Dont forget that I'm speaking about the entire video, not only that 15min.
    So defensive. So hurt. What happened to accepting feedback?

Sigh, if idiots could fly this place would be an airport. My empiric test has proven successful. It really matters not what I say and you get offended. Why bother flaming or trolling you people when all I have to do is open my mouth and you are already playing keyboard hero over here. Lel.
    zuka likes this.

Nice video.

good movie knk inbetegey clani maybe disband go others servers
    Orada arkadaşın seni seviyor düşünüyorum. Onunla falan gey misin?

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Nice video.

:FEQ:HG:EQH:QE good translate

Wow Integrity should be honored you guys are obsessed and all these videos prove that. Server is so dead it's the same people fighting over and over and Gladiatorz gets so happy when they make kills they feel the need to make tons of posts on it.

VendeTTa 8 VS 8 Gladiatorz ANATOLIA l 1 l - YouTube

You can't beat them, kiss their butts and join them
    zuka likes this.

:FEQ:HG:EQH:QE good translate
    Horrible translation you have! but really...

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Horrible translation you have! but really...

hayır gey değilim anneni sikiyorum al hadi bunuda cevir orospu cocuğu AF::HQH:Q:HEQ
    FuriousKo likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast