Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo knight kingdom has the complete utc patch? What does that do in pk wise ? You ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post

knight kingdom has the complete utc patch?
    What does that do in pk wise ?

You guys talking about skills and pk, so its nothing to do with that utc lol .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    What does that do in pk wise ?

You guys talking about skills and pk, so its nothing to do with that utc lol .
    if it doesn't have the newest expansion how the fuck is it the same thing? do you have brain issues i believe the expansion is called "under the castle"

if it doesn't have the newest expansion how the fuck is it the same thing? do you have brain issues i believe the expansion is called "under the castle"
    Are you fcking retard ?

Is the newest expansion give you diffrent skills ? is the pk wise changed cause of the fcking newest version ?

Banned Senior Member

Are you fcking retard ?

Is the newest expansion give you diffrent skills ? is the pk wise changed cause of the fcking newest version ?
    new weapons/shields/armor,new character, jamadar im sure some rates was adjusted too. listen retard so i've played both pservers and usko its not the same

new weapons/shields/armor, jamadar im sure some rates was adjusted too. listen retard so i've played both pservers and usko its not the same
    The video Adi posted doesnt show anything new compare to knight kingdom . its just same how they pk
    Items have nothing to do with it, the pk style is still gonna be same, you still gonna press the same SKILL name and kill people .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Thats show how dumb you guys are, doesnt matter where you play pvp or usko, if you know how to play with descent its quite diffrent then normal.
    wery best melee clan, i can see if you guys against good clan like us, you will get ASS RAPE so bad .
    Its might be hurt you but take it easy cause its true
    Listen, once you get an entire party of your clan in USKO.
    I'm willing to put whatever you want, if you can beat us with a 8 people against 6.(2priest ,1mage/meele if u wish and 5meele)

You can't use descent just like this, it'll be pointless.. What if you use it and 2second later you're being targeted? its USKO.
    Especially in old servers, where everyone has +10's like they're buying it in NPC at moradon.
    You are a warrior? you can't escape or do those visual bugs that rogues does, unless the are dumb and you got a great connection.
    You'll simply die.

You and your clan would be a joke in USKO, honestly speaking now.
    Push your nose back into your ass, your clan isn't even a decent mage clan in private servers..so really.. USKO?

Bitch please, its not diffrent btw Knight Kingdom and USKO , i mean not all, we know how to play and we rape , so get your fact straight what you talking about . i mean can you explain it ?
    How do you know there's no difference? you got access to USKO & Knight Kingdom database / serverfiles and we don't know?

any time 1 vs 1 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 4vs4 5 vs 5 6 vs 6 7 vs 7 8 vs 8
    im never scared.

pm:bigyarrak391723
    offline...aq

knight kingdom has the complete utc patch?
    even if they do, it doesn't prove that everything there is the same.
    Let's start from the fact that cursed weapons doesn't work there.

Banned Senior Member

The video Adi posted doesnt show anything new compare to knight kingdom . its just same how they pk
    Items have nothing to do with it, the pk style is still gonna be same, you still gonna press the same SKILL name and kill people .
    really whats the name of your privateserver clan? special ed? i've never seen any one as stupid as you, ispitonyourgrave ,and bar.
    wargrim likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

of curse item has something to do with it, you know how many times I was just about to kill a priest and his gab effect went off?

stop talking without having any clue.

Knight Kingdom has nothing to do with USKO.
    They copied the effects and the UI so you think its USKO database

are you retarded or something?

Such EGO such passion coming from the people that publicly lost so bad....
    Really even if FinalLegacy would be as bad as you state (They're far from that Adi they woop your and your friends ass).

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Such EGO such passion coming from the people that publicly lost so bad....
    Really even if FinalLegacy would be as bad as you state (They're far from that Adi they woop your and your friends ass).
    Says the guy that tried to find a character to play on in my clan

Okay.

EDIT-
    What do you mean lost publicly? USKO has its drama
    private servers, people argue about which server is more good than another and about server owners that scam the players in their server.

Private server usually has the garbage population of USKO, people who can't make any resells or built their gear.
    People who can't stand the skills at usko.. people who never really played USKO serious..

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You can't use descent just like this, it'll be pointless.. What if you use it and 2second later you're being targeted? its USKO.
    Especially in old servers, where everyone has +10's like they're buying it in NPC at moradon.
    You are a warrior? you can't escape or do those visual bugs that rogues does, unless the are dumb and you got a great connection.
    You'll simply die.

Im gonna tell you again, you just dont know how to play with it, thats all.

How do you know there's no difference? you got access to USKO & Knight Kingdom database / serverfiles and we don't know?
    What does that have to do ? when you can compare it to knight kingdom , and you can see it clearly

even if they do, it doesn't prove that everything there is the same.
    Let's start from the fact that cursed weapons doesn't work there.
    Did you ever play there before ? NO so get fck out, its work like its should be.

You guys get offended so fast and you cant explain what you guys talking about . really ?

Says the guy that tried to find a character to play on in my clan

Okay.
    Indeed if you didn't read what i posted on your last movie (or your friends movie).
    To be honest you guys seemed organized you guys seemed strong,i wouldn't lie about that.
    But to be honest you guys simple make yourself seem like booth of those in the end i've seen the movies i've seen
    how you guys play and what you think is being skillful.
    I can honestly say that when you guys denied me,you made me a favor since who knows how stupid i could look right now.

On the side note i'm trying to get a sin on your server to VS some of your MIGHTY players and lets see what will happen.
    zuka and Tiffer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Indeed if you didn't read what i posted on your last movie (or your friends movie).
    To be honest you guys seemed organized you guys seemed strong,i wouldn't lie about that.
    But to be honest you guys simple make yourself seem like booth of those in the end i've seen the movies i've seen
    how you guys play and what you think is being skillful.
    I can honestly say that when you guys denied me,you made me a favor since who knows how stupid i could look right now.

On the side note i'm trying to get a sin on your server to VS some of your MIGHTY players and lets see what will happen.
    If they lose, they will give an excuse. (MY RAUM CURSE DAMAGE DOESNT APPEAR BLBLABLABLA)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Im gonna tell you again, you just dont know how to play with it, thats all.
    So I guess a person that "know" how to play with it has no cooldown on descent?
    Alright..

You see how dumb you are?

What does that have to do ? when you can compare it to knight kingdom , and you can see it clearly
    You can't compare because you don't know what's going on behind the scenes.
    Like I said they simply took USKO's client, the fact that it looks the same doesn't make it the same.

Did you ever play there before ? NO so get fck out, its work like its should be.

You guys get offended so fast and you cant explain what you guys talking about . really ?
    Let's say that I know more than enough about this server. Once you understand the meaning of it come back to me alright?

Cursed weapons, DOES NOT WORK in PRIVATE SERVERS - SO FAR.
    CUT THE BULLSHIT.

So I guess a person that "know" how to play with it has no cooldown on descent?
    Alright..

You see how dumb you are?

You can't compare because you don't know what's going on behind the scenes.
    Like I said they simply took USKO's client, the fact that it looks the same doesn't make it the same.

Let's say that I know more than enough about this server. Once you understand the meaning of it come back to me alright?

Cursed weapons, DOES NOT WORK in PRIVATE SERVERS - SO FAR.
    CUT THE BULLSHIT.

Please kill you self.

I dont say that descent dont have cooldown , did i ? where you get that from ? a new drama ?
    what i mean is, you simply dont know how to do it. are you commanding while pk ?

About cursed weapon on KKO, did you ever be there before ? please dont talk about the things you never ever know or hear, jesus you just so dumb, how can somebody copy the files from client and make an database them self ? you just dont know how its work.

ITS WORK LIKE ITS SHOULD ! you can ask who playing on KKO if you so strong on your statement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast