Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 84
Like Tree31Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 2 [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not bad but part1 is better...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    not bad but part1 is better

  2. #62
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    not bad but part1 is better
    part 3 soon :O

  3. #63
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    when will I learn to close my mouth for once and stop trying to provoke others?

    Just another video that was recorded by lame players that doesn't show anything, I love how people here keep talking even tho they doesn't know what's going on in-game

    ok.
    I so agree with this guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post

    its funny how you guys have so much hate towards Integrity


    keep it up

    I have no doubt you guy will keep it up!
    zuka likes this.

  4. #64
    Senior Member VendeTTaLeadeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Türkiye
    Posts
    146

    Default

    ıenteglrşye family disband maybe play :

    Lerwaaah, brambor and HaMaDFtw like this.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I so agree with this guy.




    I have no doubt you guy will keep it up!
    It's sad that you changed adi's comment from "you" to "I" and "your" to "my" on the first line and hamads from "badfamily" to "integrity".. lol, like i said to your husband what are you guys trying to accomplish with these kind of posts, it's making you look like children when you guys are a lot older then us

    P.S-might want to change your signature after this one joke or not, doesn't make sense coming from you trying to provoke with idiotic comments

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    It's sad that you changed adi's comment from "you" to "I" and "your" to "my" on the first line and hamads from "badfamily" to "integrity".. lol, like i said to your husband what are you guys trying to accomplish with these kind of posts, it's making you look like children when you guys are a lot older then us
    that's what happens when siblings have children together. the outcome is like a pest

  7. #67
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Now I know why Muslims are always mad... they are so stupid.
    Nope actually muslims most often don't get mad (not supposed to), unless being offended about religion/threatened in real life situations but even then most are calm not all though. As for being stupid that's your opinion-everyone's got one just like assholes. Enlighten me how we are always mad and stupid? I'll read it once i get back love to see this.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Nope actually muslims most often don't get mad (not supposed to), unless being offended about religion/threatened in real life situations but even then most are calm not all though. As for being stupid that's your opinion-everyone's got one just like assholes. Enlighten me how we are always mad and stupid? I'll read it once i get back love to see this.
    Have you read about your prophet's history? .......you're a blind follower.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Have you read about your prophet's history? .......you're a blind follower.
    you can read? I thought you dipshits couldn't
    huh... kudos to you!

  10. #70
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    ok..now honestly speaking.. stan and bathory.
    Are you brothers? met in mental hospital? I don't know what to think with the way you comment and react.
    I understood that you have some mental issue by now, but I'm not sure if its the only issue...

    Jealous of Jews..Muslims..what else? you jealous your own kind as well?


    You want me to msg you a picture of my penis so you can make a poster in your room?
    Maybe a picture of my characters? I can give you 1 from every character I own.
    Should be enough for you two!
    So you can make 2 posters! one for rogue and one for priest!!

    I'm posting soon my fan page, stay tuned!

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    ok..now honestly speaking.. stan and bathory.
    Are you brothers? met in mental hospital? I don't know what to think with the way you comment and react.
    I understood that you have some mental issue by now, but I'm not sure if its the only issue...

    Jealous of Jews..Muslims..what else? you jealous your own kind as well?


    You want me to msg you a picture of my penis so you can make a poster in your room?
    Maybe a picture of my characters? I can give you 1 from every character I own.
    Should be enough for you two!
    So you can make 2 posters! one for rogue and one for priest!!

    I'm posting soon my fan page, stay tuned!
    Bro, your Jewlish is showing.... we need to practice English together ok?

  12. #72
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Have you read about your prophet's history? .......you're a blind follower.
    Last time i respond to any of your comments discriminating any religion, you might have deleted your post but my reply is still there. Hope any admin comes and deals with you for bringing this kind of stuff on multiple occasions towards Jewish and Muslims.

  13. #73
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Last time i respond to any of your comments discriminating any religion, you might have deleted your post but my reply is still there. Hope any admin comes and deals with you for bringing this kind of stuff on multiple occasions towards Jewish and Muslims.
    Stan doesn't know Admins can see deleted posts

    How cute.

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    up for deathegrity

  15. #75
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    up for deathegrity
    They'll end up like captainfire one day if you continue like this .. they'll stop commenting on this forums because they simply can't beat us with the nonsense they're posting lol.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
  2. Degano Pk Movie VOL 2 - The Trailer
    By Adi in forum Media
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 12:22 AM
  3. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 07:44 AM
  4. ilove pk vid2 high quality high production
    By ilovemygirl in forum Media
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 05:42 PM
  5. ilove pk vid2 high quality high production
    By ilovemygirl in forum Diez
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 12:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •