Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Degano Productions: Summer Edition First Episode

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Summer Edition First Episode within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kanka i watch video first your gae stop using red pot with tbl priest second your gae third stop dieing ...
Page: 2

Kanka i watch video first your gae stop using red pot with tbl priest second your gae third stop dieing to quiemra for revenge you know he likes you and 5th warrior slap 6th stop using gae fonts 7th gift me raum 8th S>Shell set+10 9th I am Wnx 10th Eid Mubarak 11th Free <3 serodvinsk Priest for TBL <3 Gel add clan.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    Kanka i watch video first your gae stop using red pot with tbl priest second your gae third stop dieing to quiemra for revenge you know he likes you and 4th ehsan mal but i watch most clips I think the only one he was there was on was raid on Nigmash <_< 5th warrior slap 6th stop using gae fonts 7th gift me raum 8th S>Shell set+10 9th I am Wnx 10th Eid Mubarak 11th Free <3 serodvinsk Priest for TBL <3 Gel add clan.

If I wanted to hide this part I would have done something about it, wouldn't I? :0
    I never imply that I can't get killed, especially when you are 1 attacker vs 3 very good geared attackers.

And pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop with this "ehsan wasn't on" excuse, if he can't trust his sharers to play good then he shouldn't share with them.
    Although I highly doubt he was online only during the nigmash clip.

PS, why gay fonts ;(
    PS2, buy warrior shell set 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=77&v=bFd2D_q7mCE

Kanka 1:48 Why Weapon Cancellation work as cure for eskrima on hp bar stoppppp hack plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no fair on dylan

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Kanka 1:48 Why Weapon Cancellation work as cure for eskrima on hp bar stoppppp hack plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no fair on dylan
    O.o naber?
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Nice video. I like hd quality ones.
    Not too much to say, Keep them coming though

what it have to do with topic?

nub
    Banned

Nice video, I enjoyed it.

Gg video!!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Classy polemic video, really classy.

Enjoyed it, looking forward to watching the next.
    Thanks, will release a new one soon .
    Trolala likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Honestly speaking I'm quite tired of these "polemic" videos. It's one of the most childish part of KO community these days. Other than that, since I somehow decided to actually watch a KO video (for research purposes I guess) it wasn't too bad after all.

The edits were alright, nothing too fancy, but they weren't too bad either. Good thing they didn't interfere with the actual viewer's experience and let the viewer actually see what's happening in the scenes. That's about it, nothing more to add about the edits. Nothing really memorable about them, but they served their purpose.

The game play is the biggest downfall. Considering sin is one of my favorite classes, I'm dumbfounded that the current KO version has made it even possible to play sin and have no fun whatsoever. I got slightly depressed at watching the video, because usually sin game play is really hectic and action-packed. It could just be because KO is so ridiculously flawed that they never balanced AP/Damage and HP/AC too well. Debuffs are quite OP and the classes have almost no skills that could help them survive, but that's KO for you. I cannot even rate your skills as an assassin because the skill level it takes to do the sins job in the newer KO servers is so low and easily reachable, that it has become one of the most boring classes to watch.

Since the game itself is to blame for the game play part, I won't even rate the video. Good job with the editing I suppose.
    Well, some people (you for example) isn't exactly fans of "polemic", me, for example, I am not gonna lie.. it's very entertaining in my opinion.
    Might get really stupid and low sometimes but it's entertaining.

About gameplay, it is what it is.
    You may be surprised but once you get used to it it's not too bad tbh.

About skills, you'll be surprised how difficult it can get from time to time, it's not as simple as it seems.
    Like you said, the debuffs are too OP.. keep in mind that very often, we get kurians against us as well and we have to know how to deal with it.
    Getting a kill while you have a kurian and a debuffer isn't too hard, that.. I admit.

You haven't played USKO in a while, right? correct me if I'm wrong, the gameplay changed and if you ask me.. back in the days it used to be easier than it is right now.
    I am sure that many other players that kept playing during the last few years will tell you the same exact thing.

Either way, thank you for your feedback .
    JayClaiba likes this.

Kanka i watch video first your gae stop using red pot with tbl priest second your gae third stop dieing to quiemra for revenge you know he likes you and 5th warrior slap 6th stop using gae fonts 7th gift me raum 8th S>Shell set+10 9th I am Wnx 10th Eid Mubarak 11th Free <3 serodvinsk Priest for TBL <3 Gel add clan.

this foto more sexy

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    Madrid, I realized long time ago that you have some "issues", but I don't understand what you're trying to say.
    I died, so? at least I have the balls and try to do 2-3vs how many you had in this specific screenshot, 10? + a kurian.

The only reason you're still playing this character is because the owner needs a no-lifer sharer to continue his mission while he's asleep, kill atrosses/riotes for him and town when Orcs show up.
    Maybe try to get a kill here and there with 50 parties vs 3 players.

Keep in mind that the video I posted was just a little taste of what I actually have.
    It is just 13min, want me to upload the videos where ItzTopcat(you or ehsan, or is he sharing with more players than that?) town as soon as I get close to you? even without being debuffed?
    A video of ItzTopcat towning as soon as he/you get debuffed, whether it's a superior parasite or a subside?

The only reason I didn't add those parts to the video I just released is because that would be boring and I don't have to prove anything to anyone,
    everyone knows exactly how "amazing" whoever plays on itztopcat can be (skill wise, not even talking about how "intelligent" ).

Take your topic as an example, the one you posted looking for a character to play on.
    I highly doubt anyone ever pmed you to share his character besides ehsan, which takes any active player to play his character whether they're skilled, have an actual brain or not.

- I told you don't bother pushing your nose if you got nothing useful to say on the first post.
    This is just the beginning, if you wish to continue with your nonsense, knock yourself out. It keeps me entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Madrid, I realized long time ago that you have some "issues", but I don't understand what you're trying to say.
    I died, so? at least I have the balls and try to do 2-3vs how many you had in this specific screenshot, 10? + a kurian.

The only reason you're still playing this character is because the owner needs a no-lifer sharer to continue his mission while he's asleep, kill atrosses/riotes for him and town when Orcs show up.
    Maybe try to get a kill here and there with 50 parties vs 3 players.

Keep in mind that the video I posted was just a little taste of what I actually have.
    It is just 13min, want me to upload the videos where ItzTopcat(you or ehsan, or is he sharing with more players than that?) town as soon as I get close to you? even without being debuffed?
    A video of ItzTopcat towning as soon as he/you get debuffed, whether it's a superior parasite or a subside?

The only reason I didn't add those parts to the video I just released is because that would be boring and I don't have to prove anything to anyone,
    everyone knows exactly how "amazing" whoever plays on itztopcat can be (skill wise, not even talking about how "intelligent" ).

Take your topic as an example, the one you posted looking for a character to play on.
    I highly doubt anyone ever pmed you to share his character besides ehsan, which takes any active player to play his character whether they're skilled, have an actual brain or not.

- I told you don't bother pushing your nose if you got nothing useful to say on the first post.
    This is just the beginning, if you wish to continue with your nonsense, knock yourself out. It keeps me entertained.
    ahahahahahahaha roite atross doesnt give np anymore i dont care why ehsan sharing with me , whos care ?!

dont cry and spam bla bla about my personality , i post picture show u that u died 4 times in arow and in this day u died like 185050 times ,
    every time i post the fact , u run and bla bla in other side exmple question " dont you luv me " answar " im hunger and i go cinema everyday"

oh last thing its non of ur business i have life or not oh i cant reply as well because of my bad english

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    ahahahahahahaha roite atross doesnt give np anymore i dont care why ehsan sharing with me , whos care ?!

dont cry and spam bla bla about my personality , i post picture show u that u died 4 times in arow and in this day u died like 185050 times ,
    every time i post the fact , u run and bla bla in other side
    How is saying I died "185050" times a fact? in the picture you posted I see 4 times.
    And me dying more than 4 times a day is indeed something rare, but you dying at least 10times per scroll is completely normal.

So don't you dare come here and talk about other people dying while the only thing you do is towning 24/7 or just dying because you are too bad to use your brain as an actual brain and not a peanut.

Talking to you is like talking to a tree, it explains why you're playing for what.. how long ? 8?9? years and you never found out what PK really is ;D
    Trolala likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    How is saying I died "185050" times a fact? in the picture you posted I see 4 times.
    And me dying more than 4 times a day is indeed something rare, but you dying at least 10times per scroll is completely normal.

So don't you dare come here and talk about other people dying while the only thing you do is towning 24/7 or just dying because you are too bad to use your brain as an actual brain and not a peanut.

Talking to you is like talking to a tree, it explains why you're playing for what.. how long ? 8?9? years and you never found out what PK really is ;D
    You really don't die much no, wonder why . . .

Fact is: Day 14, and you can even acomplish 10k on the top100 Ladder Board . . .

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast