Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Degano Productions: Summer Edition Second EP {The Last Chapter?}

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Summer Edition Second EP {The Last Chapter?} within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi Do you even know what does QQ means? lol. Thanks for the feedback tho. do you ...
Page: 2

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Do you even know what does QQ means? lol.

Thanks for the feedback tho.
    do you even know where the qq comes from?

oooo lololol ado

but good video
    would definetly watch again
    11/10

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    do you even know where the qq comes from?

oooo lololol ado

but good video
    would definetly watch again
    11/10
    Again Ado? did Simson infect you with his disease?
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Again Ado? did Simson infect you with his disease?
    Yeap, just a little bit :P

Credit given, where credit is due, this was a very well edited and put together video with tons of variation.

Music was also fitting, looks like you took the feedback left on your last video to heart because you really did produce a very good movie this time around.
    Just keep putting stuff like this out instead of the rubbish that you've been putting out before, good job.

10/10

Little archer Senior Member

Amazing, the comments aren't actually making fun of you.

I still refuse to watch any Adi movie though~ but sure, if it was good then keep it up.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Yeap, just a little bit :P
    We gotta do something about it before you'll wake up one day as 'a' simson.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Credit given, where credit is due, this was a very well edited and put together video with tons of variation.

Music was also fitting, looks like you took the feedback left on your last video to heart because you really did produce a very good movie this time around.
    Just keep putting stuff like this out instead of the rubbish that you've been putting out before, good job.

10/10
    Honestly speaking the Turkish audience seem to like my previous videos more due to the "polemic" I provided in most of them, it seems like some of the English audience doesn't seem to like the whole
    of creating a "polemic" video, perhaps because you weren't around USKO for a while? I am not sure.

Quality, skill, music wise.. I don't think anything really changed from most of my previous videos, just that I used different kind of clips for a different purpose.

Thank you for sharing your opinion tho.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Amazing, the comments aren't actually making fun of you.

I still refuse to watch any Adi movie though~ but sure, if it was good then keep it up.
    I love you too.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

The entire polemic thing probably has more to do with the factor of they play USKO and can actively insult those users and we don't (at least) play Gordion to insult those users. So while it may be fun for most of the human side to see a video of T0pcat dying and getting stomped on every 2 seconds in a PK video, it's pretty boring for all of us since we don't really care about that one player let alone the fact that you can accomplish killing him 30 times and edit into a 30 second time frame.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

this is probally one of the first posts in media section
    without flames

shit just got real

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    this is probally one of the first posts in media section
    without flames

shit just got real
    There was much less flaming about PK videos back in the day. So no, this wouldn't be the first one. It's the first one in a while though.

I guess since I already replied I might as well review the movie. Wasn't too impressed by anything, then again I'm hardly impressed by anything these days. I think the last good PK video I saw was from like year 2011 or something. Nothing to complain though. Well, except for the random blurs and.. censorship? I kind of expected to see macro when I saw scenes on sin, but why make it even more obvious by hiding your skillbar? Also, why was there blur on your party bar around 10-11 minutes in? Other than that, nothing to complain I guess.

7/10.

Oh, I entirely missed the whole "polemik" thing. Probably because I take for granted that people don't behave immaturely after killing somebody in a video game. I was going to complement that.. But then I realized it's not something worthy of compliments. Which is kind of why the fact that there was no text spam was so unnoticeable.
    Last edited by Kallop; 09-26-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There was much less flaming about PK videos back in the day. So no, this wouldn't be the first one. It's the first one in a while though.

I guess since I already replied I might as well review the movie. Wasn't too impressed by anything, then again I'm hardly impressed by anything these days. I think the last good PK video I saw was from like year 2011 or something. Nothing to complain though. Well, except for the random blurs and.. censorship? I kind of expected to see macro when I saw scenes on sin, but why make it even more obvious by hiding your skillbar? Also, why was there blur on your party bar around 10-11 minutes in? Other than that, nothing to complain I guess.

7/10.

Oh, I entirely missed the whole "polemik" thing. Probably because I take for granted that people don't behave immaturely after killing somebody in a video game. I was going to complement that.. But then I realized it's not something worthy of compliments. Which is kind of why the fact that there was no text spam was so unnoticeable.
    yea indeed.. Whats up with the censor skillbar/inventory ? As if you are hiding something illegal ? That's what you want us to think ? Or maybe you just don't want people to ''coppy'' your skill setup ? Or your GEAR setup? Hmm ...

Overall I enjoyed the movie 8/10 . good edits and footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    yea indeed.. Whats up with the censor skillbar/inventory ? As if you are hiding something illegal ? That's what you want us to think ? Or maybe you just don't want people to ''coppy'' your skill setup ? Or your GEAR setup? Hmm ...

Overall I enjoyed the movie 8/10 . good edits and footage.
    Think its more in lines of
    I don't want people to judge my skillbar.
    I mean everyone plays their chars differently :P
    I mean, while many may consider my skillbars noobish, i feel comfortable using it and its better for me, while others find it shit etc
    I dunno

Lord Ado has gg itemz, ppl jelly of him

one of the best videos i've seen in a while! keep it up ida!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

@Kallop & Euphoria
    1. I decided to hide my skill bar in a certain clip because of a specific skill bar setup I figured I don't want to share publicly. Nothing else.

2. About inventory, I always hide my inventory, I don't think showing my inventory would do any good to anyone, I rather keep my inventory private.
    Nothing to do with having anything illegal, in Gordion +10's are very common so seeing a Mythril armor +10 isn't exactly a surprise.
    It won't make my videos more enjoyable if I let my audience see my actual inventory right? hence, I rather keep it that way.

Think its more in lines of
    I don't want people to judge my skillbar.
    I mean everyone plays their chars differently :P
    I mean, while many may consider my skillbars noobish, i feel comfortable using it and its better for me, while others find it shit etc
    I dunno

Lord Ado has gg itemz, ppl jelly of him
    Die.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    one of the best videos i've seen in a while! keep it up ida!
    thanks nibor.

Validating

Actually enjoyed this movie; cool intro, I liked the pk session when u played with 1x priest and mage in pt the most. Good mix of music. Nice that you change up with different character views..some priest pk, warr, sin etc.. 7/10

horrible as usual
    razor likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast