Page 1 of 12 12345 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 168
Like Tree65Likes

Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a new video, didn't have much footage because they didn't want to do more than 2 rounds. I released ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Thumbs up Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1

    Just a new video, didn't have much footage because they didn't want to do more than 2 rounds.
    I released this video because it had to be released in order to enlighten the English speaking community about the time you are wasting in those private servers, usually money as well.
    Didn't add any fancy effects or anything too special.

    1080p - 60fps.


    Have fun.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Is it possible to play worse than this Dylanosaur? Wery take him 30 sec to cure his priest. After that he ends up dieing himself, legend this dude.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    140

    Default

    iSpitOnYourGrave is bad its not hard to beat him in 1v1/2v2/3v3

    but congratulations it shut his mouth that fucking noob bastard.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    699

    Default

    http://i.hizliresim.com/yMDp2L.png

    the result after releasing this video

  5. #5
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,959

    Default

    I just want to point out that he was only temporarily in MNI in the beta, so don't point fingers toward my clan. Getting that out there before bullshit even starts about that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I just want to point out that he was only temporarily in MNI in the beta, so don't point fingers toward my clan. Getting that out there before bullshit even starts about that.
    xDDDDDDDDD

  7. #7
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Pretty funny/embarrassing if they did talk shit to rape him/them like that. Fuck this music though. wow.
    Meir likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Just a new video, didn't have much footage because they didn't want to do more than 2 rounds.
    I released this video because it had to be released in order to enlighten the English speaking community about the time you are wasting in those private servers, usually money as well.
    Didn't add any fancy effects or anything too special.

    1080p - 60fps.


    Have fun.
    how exactly does this prove that people waste time or money by playing priv servers?

  9. #9
    Retired Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    So the time you're wasting on USKO (more than 6 years) is somehow more important?
    henkish likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    how exactly does this prove that people waste time or money by playing priv servers?
    I think he ment that this dude been claiming that PSKO>USKO, but according to his skills (Dylan) he still plays terrible. Maybe pking in USKO might teach him some. The money part, basicly because spending money on private servers that get wiped is a waste on the first place, yet i don't care about that matter myself.. But i understand why people do.

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Pretty funny/embarrassing if they did talk shit to rape him/them like that. Fuck this music though. wow.
    The music was pure sarcasm, kinda obvious when you put chaccarron bullcrap song in it. You might aswell see it as a ''making fun of dylan video'', which imo he deserves with his recent behavior of claiming he's better than USKO players.
    Adi likes this.

  11. #11
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    how exactly does this prove that people waste time or money by playing priv servers?
    It's not proving that it's a waste of time / money, it proves that the typical PSKO player, who happen to talk more than he should, who also claim to be "the best player ever" (based on the way he talk),
    happens to be a joke, as you saw in this video.



    Take what I wrote bellow to razor as an example, don't you think it's a waste of time to keep jumping from one server to another and start all over again every single time while you could have a character fully geared in USKO and simply PK whenever you want ? without being worried that the server you're playing will be wiped tomorrow and you'll have to start all over again in the same server or a different server..


    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    So the time you're wasting on USKO (more than 6 years) is somehow more important?
    Don't be mistaken, I never said USKO is important.
    What I am saying is, it's true that USKO used to be a complete crap 3-4 years ago but I have to admit that during the last year if not last 2 years.. it got improved.
    You, as someone who plays private servers only (for the last few years I guess?), tell me did you actually get something by playing those servers? and I am not saying it wasn't fun, perhaps it was fun but think about it this way:
    What if for the last 3 years for example, you played in USKO.. the server you would play doesn't really matter, you would probably be fully geared by now right? you could simply login and PK whenever you want, exp farm or whatever makes you enjoy this game.

    In those servers for example, you might have fun for a week, two.. a month.. maybe even more than a month. Then what? start all over again in a different server?
    You tell me which makes more sense.
    And skill wise, do you feel like you learnt something during the last year(s) while you were playing private servers?

    I am being completely serious right now.

  12. #12
    HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    what the fuck is that priest doing with a smite hammer? he prolly have a Gab blessing too..

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Don't be mistaken, I never said USKO is important.
    What I am saying is, it's true that USKO used to be a complete crap 3-4 years ago but I have to admit that during the last year if not last 2 years.. it got improved.
    You, as someone who plays private servers only (for the last few years I guess?), tell me did you actually get something by playing those servers? and I am not saying it wasn't fun, perhaps it was fun but think about it this way:
    What if for the last 3 years for example, you played in USKO.. the server you would play doesn't really matter, you would probably be fully geared by now right? you could simply login and PK whenever you want, exp farm or whatever makes you enjoy this game.

    In those servers for example, you might have fun for a week, two.. a month.. maybe even more than a month. Then what? start all over again in a different server?
    You tell me which makes more sense.
    And skill wise, do you feel like you learnt something during the last year(s) while you were playing private servers?

    I am being completely serious right now.
    Agree completely. Classic case of you get what you pay for. with private servers. You donate, and 3 months later it's gone.
    Usko might not be the most great thing in the world. But service is improving.
    And you actually get what you pay for... A stable server that is there everyday that you decide you want to play.

  14. #14
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    Agree completely. Classic case of you get what you pay for. with private servers. You donate, and 3 months later it's gone.
    Usko might not be the most great thing in the world. But service is improving.
    And you actually get what you pay for... A stable server that is there everyday that you decide you want to play.
    that is exactly what I am talking about.

  15. #15
    Retired Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,231

    Default

    People pay money to have fun. Just like you would at the movies.

    I don't care about having a decked character to log in whenever I want, I play with a clan, we have fun together. Playing KO itself is not that fun on its own to justify having an account that I can always fall back onto.

    Like, when I'm bored I might play league, might log gw2, might play some ps3... but do I imagine myself going like "oh I'm bored, I know! let's play some events in KO solo"? Never. I'm through with that.

    Anyway I digress. Let people waste their time wherever they want. Most of us get our money back anyway even in PSKO, but the fun and thrill of a server start is never going to be taken away by anyone. There's barely any excitement in well established USKO servers that are years old, couple that with the boring and cheesy strats that plague current age KO and you have a completely unsatisfying experience.

    To each their own I guess.

Page 1 of 12 12345 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:42 PM
  3. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
  4. 1 day bp (short video)
    By jeweetzelluf in forum Media
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 02:59 PM
  5. Nice short video with some turkish ppl
    By jimfujitsu in forum Media
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 12:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •