Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 168
Like Tree65Likes

Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah I think both USKO and PRIV servers are a waste of time. However, many of us ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    I think both USKO and PRIV servers are a waste of time. However, many of us play priv servers because we do not spend any $$ + we get 2k + players in the beginning with non stop pk for a month or two at ALL TIMES. In terms of skill, I have played more USKO than PSKO and it is exactly the same. Also, most of us like to play for only 2 months a year and then quit so priv servers are much better than having a stable geared char in the same server in USKO where you need to worry about the time because pk only exists during turk time. The only positive I see from USKO is that I used to make a lot of money when I quit a server. Either way, the priv servers that we play are more active than the most active USKO servers, at least for the first 2 months. And if they are not, then we do not bother playing.

    one more thing, its not "typical priv server player", its "typical ko player" cause 99% of the priv servers have played USKO for most of their ko life.
    you get 2 k players ???
    can you tell me where? xD maybe on DeadApexKO with not even 200 players?

  2. #47
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    you get 2 k players ???
    can you tell me where? xD maybe on DeadApexKO with not even 200 players?
    My clan did not bother playing Apex cause we knew it would be inactive and yes its dead as shit.

    Servers such as Achgames that apparently had 6k+. Another turk server which I forgot the name of had 8k last month. OSKO may have failed last time but with the old files had around 5k and now they are going back to old files so they will easily get 2k+ again. Yourko which constantly relaunches every 2 months gets 2k + as well. There are other servers that I forgot the name of but yea, they do exist.

  3. #48
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    I had a good laugh watching this video, really!

    btw, ur conclusion is fucking retarded but anyways, fun video

  4. #49
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    you get 2 k players ???
    can you tell me where? xD maybe on DeadApexKO with not even 200 players?
    You made yourself look dumb as fuck right now.

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    Thought you were done responding? Anyways you were kicked instantly after the HQ incident and I quit because there was no competition. It took you about 2 years to get anywhere in a server which was and is pretty much dead so calm down buddy. If I stayed in Cwest any longer, I would've probably made whiny noobs like you quit so you can thank me for that Now stop spending hours and hours making videos and head to the gym so you stop looking like a chubby midget..
    yo this nigga crazy ya'll
    ahahahahahhahaah
    He gets mad and start insulting someones body type. hahaha
    It seems everyone in KO claim to go to the gym.
    Let's see your pic, Not some muscle builder from google pls
    Adi likes this.

  6. #51
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    Servers such as Achgames that apparently had 6k+. Another turk server which I forgot the name of had 8k last month. OSKO may have failed last time but with the old files had around 5k and now they are going back to old files so they will easily get 2k+ again. Yourko which constantly relaunches every 2 months gets 2k + as well. There are other servers that I forgot the name of but yea, they do exist.
    I hope these were multiple servers in the same client with 8k spread across them? I couldn't imagine how retarded 4-8k players on 1 server at any given time would be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You can probably have more fun in USKO, it's true that you won't find a server with 3000 players in cz but I believe,
    Wait people think 3k players in CZ is good PK? ROFL.

  7. #52
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Obviously not 3000 at CZ. But when there are like 200 people pking while approx another 300-400 also being at CZ, grinding on every single spot, ye that is some fun indeed.

  8. #53
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Obviously not 3000 at CZ. But when there are like 200 people pking while approx another 300-400 also being at CZ, grinding on every single spot, ye that is some fun indeed.
    For sure. I agree with that. But PK with too many people and you can't get anything but a last hit derpfest is the most retarded/boring shit ever and I log off when that happens.

  9. #54
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Wait people think 3k players in CZ is good PK? ROFL.
    Apparently running in cz as a melee and getting novaed by 100 pt of mages is fun and good.

  10. #55
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Okay I'm not going to read all the bullshit in this topic.

    Few things from my point of view:

    - This is a useless discussion as any server had its good and its bad players.

    - I've both actively played USKO & PSKO's and I got to say I've seen better players at psko's (giving a few examples: lSacredDavid, Ne00000, jacob/lert, themightystrapon, manhattan, markus, sheldoncooper and lots more). But I'm really not going to say all usko players suck as they have good players too (example: bryanthepaladin), I can say you're not one of the 'good' players Adi, you're just some overgeared motherfucker that thinks he's a god.

    - Theres no discussion possible about activity either, both community's have great pk moments & both community's have boring fucktard moments.

    The only thing that makes a private server better then the official is that you don't need 1000+ dollar to get the same gear as any other player (please don't start with the i farmed most of my stuff bullshit).
    Trolala and thenerd1o2 like this.

  11. #56
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Just add "Degano Productions" and everyone loses their minds.
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

  12. #57
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Apparently running in cz as a melee and getting novaed by 100 pt of mages is fun and good.
    Ah. maybe I interpreted this wrong? You trying to knock me or PS players?
    Last edited by itzbryan; 06-16-2015 at 06:28 PM.

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    None of the things you said are true, I'm solider so.
    Hm, so what you saying is that I afraid to VS? and how come if I just offer you to VS.
    there are more PSKO server out there that you don't have to spend money, like Knightzone.
    'any type of vs'? sure come 8 VS 8 Mages, I will bet for $1000.
    and as I said I don't mind to send the money to any 'Moderator'.
    So Pm me so we can make a time to do the vs so it works for both us.


    it was more then 3 weeks ago, so where you been?

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil - Soccer Land (PELÉ THE KING)
    Posts
    259

    Default

    yo adi, give me ur infos, lemme send u a cookie via WU

  15. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Okay I'm not going to read all the bullshit in this topic.

    Few things from my point of view:

    - This is a useless discussion as any server had its good and its bad players.

    - I've both actively played USKO & PSKO's and I got to say I've seen better players at psko's (giving a few examples: lSacredDavid, Ne00000, jacob/lert, themightystrapon, manhattan, markus, sheldoncooper and lots more). But I'm really not going to say all usko players suck as they have good players too (example: bryanthepaladin), I can say you're not one of the 'good' players Adi, you're just some overgeared motherfucker that thinks he's a god.

    - Theres no discussion possible about activity either, both community's have great pk moments & both community's have boring fucktard moments.

    The only thing that makes a private server better then the official is that you don't need 1000+ dollar to get the same gear as any other player (please don't start with the i farmed most of my stuff bullshit).

    This is how a comunity should be, but some people just dont show any respect to others and only care about their ego, naming out other peoples name and giving them credit for their Skills/videos like you did for example is just something that this kind of people cant acomplish.

    The best medicine is to just ignore this kind of people.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:42 PM
  3. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
  4. 1 day bp (short video)
    By jeweetzelluf in forum Media
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 02:59 PM
  5. Nice short video with some turkish ppl
    By jimfujitsu in forum Media
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 12:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •