Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard Okay I'm not going to read all the bullshit in this topic. Few things from my ...
Page: 5

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Okay I'm not going to read all the bullshit in this topic.

Few things from my point of view:

- This is a useless discussion as any server had its good and its bad players.

- I've both actively played USKO & PSKO's and I got to say I've seen better players at psko's (giving a few examples: lSacredDavid, Ne00000, jacob/lert, themightystrapon, manhattan, markus, sheldoncooper and lots more). But I'm really not going to say all usko players suck as they have good players too (example: bryanthepaladin), I can say you're not one of the 'good' players Adi, you're just some overgeared motherfucker that thinks he's a god.

- Theres no discussion possible about activity either, both community's have great pk moments & both community's have boring fucktard moments.

The only thing that makes a private server better then the official is that you don't need 1000+ dollar to get the same gear as any other player (please don't start with the i farmed most of my stuff bullshit).
    You played USKO? when where and what was your nickname?
    I am willing to bet you're talking about few years ago. For sure not nowadays.

Who are you anyway? o.O
    and for the record I am not "some overgeared motherfucker that thinks he's a god.", I admit that I am probably more geared than most of the players that play in my server and I don't "think I am god",
    I honestly don't know who you are or who you think I am.. your opinion is based on rumors and stories you heard from people that most likely hate me .

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Just add "Degano Productions" and everyone loses their minds.
    Take this ExclusiveBastard as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Ah. maybe I interpreted this wrong? You trying to knock me or PS players?
    You did, you little gaylord.
    I was about to comment on your previous comment before you edited but then I refreshed..

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    yo adi, give me ur infos, lemme send u a cookie via WU
    Oreos ? :[]
    Last edited by Adi; 06-16-2015 at 07:37 PM.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

You did, you little gaylord.
    I was about to comment on your previous comment before edited but then I refreshed..
    Yeah my bad I apologize. Your videos still suck tho

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Yeah my bad I apologize. Your videos still suck tho

Oh, btw i forgot to add smth to the usko-psko thingy. Aside from the obvious reasons why i quitted USKO back in 2009 (it was like literally the worst time of USKO, atleast our last server was full of crap, archers spamming power shots from the walls at cz or while speedhacking, same for flying BPs duffing+ healing + attacking ya, constans NPTers, top tier players gear wise TBLing their ass off without dignity and no1 gave a flying fuck about it kinda things), adding the Krowaz weapons totally killed it for me. It might be better now due to UTC weapons, but back then they were the best weapons AP wise as well as those retarded curses.

Curses like Undef's no tp was oka, cuz even if it works you can save yourself in plenty of ways. But some others, especially Chaos, please.... Even tho VS aint the most important part of the game, but it is certainly fun, was totally destroyed and made luck based by those weapons (and other factors aswell, which together ended up in a system [exaggerating abit] where you can kill some1 fairy easily in a VS, then lose the next1 by close to full hp). You can be the best fucking player on the planet, then some random warrior / bp goes there with chaos weap, getting some luck and GG you no matter what, you are allowed to watch your char die since you can't do shit with the whole skillbar lock. (Actually i guess you had a video too Adi from ~2009 [might mistaken it with some1 else tho] where you shitstomped a sin while he wasn't allowed to move a muscle due to the 2-3 chaos curse in a row).

The effect at PK wasn't as bad as in VS, but still kinda suxy, and ye i just couldn't / still can't love or enjoy a system that takes away a decent amount of skill, adding it to the luck factor and create situations where you and your party doing flawless then a random chaos weapon holder shows up, getting some luck on your priest and you are fucked. (And there is nothing you can do against it, like increasing smth and it will lower the chances of being cursed, etc)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Oh, btw i forgot to add smth to the usko-psko thingy. Aside from the obvious reasons why i quitted USKO back in 2009 (it was like literally the worst time of USKO, atleast our last server was full of crap, archers spamming power shots from the walls at cz or while speedhacking, same for flying BPs duffing+ healing + attacking ya, constans NPTers, top tier players gear wise TBLing their ass off without dignity and no1 gave a flying fuck about it kinda things), adding the Krowaz weapons totally killed it for me. It might be better now due to UTC weapons, but back then they were the best weapons AP wise as well as those retarded curses.

Curses like Undef's no tp was oka, cuz even if it works you can save yourself in plenty of ways. But some others, especially Chaos, please.... Even tho VS aint the most important part of the game, but it is certainly fun, was totally destroyed and made luck based by those weapons (and other factors aswell, which together ended up in a system [exaggerating abit] where you can kill some1 fairy easily in a VS, then lose the next1 by close to full hp). You can be the best fucking player on the planet, some random warrior / bp goes there with chaos, getting some luck and GG you no matter what, you are allowed to watch your char die since you can't do shit with the whole skillbar lock. (Actually i guess you had a video too Adi from ~2009 [might mistaken it with some1 else tho] where you shitstomped a sin while he wasn't allowed to move a muscle due to the 2-3 chaos curse in a row).

The effect at PK wasn't as bad as in VS, but still kinda suxy, and ye i just couldn't / still can't love or enjoy a system that takes away a decent amount of skill, adding it to the luck factor and create situations where you and your party doing flawless then a random chaos weapon holder shows up, getting some luck on your priest and you are fucked. (And there is nothing you can do against it, like increasing smth and it will lower the chances of being cursed, etc)
    Well 2009 isn't 2015 .
    I admit that it kinda changed the entire PVP in USKO (whether we're talking about VS or pk @cz) but in PK, you can actually get used to it and it would actually get more challenging when those effects goes off because it requires more skills to be honest, you and your party have to know what to do when those effects goes off, the most common example is, when gab's adamant goes off and your target's hp is very low, warriors should be using their AOE skills but only if the target's HP is low and has torment / or no torment but really low HP.
    Back in the days, we didn't have warrior's AOE skills so basically priests, when their gab adamant went off, they simply survived.

But the game was changed since then, players are more skilled than before.

And since you already brought it up, if I am not mistaken you are playing in apexko?(based on your previous comment)
    they have cursed weapons there, don't they?

Oh and p.s, you can't find as much cheaters as you could back in the days.
    I literally didn't see a single k0xper running in cz for the last few weeks.. and even the one k0xper that i did see, ended up blocked the next day.

Sometimes (alongside with a couple of other server). And ye they have it (and ye personally i'd tweak / change that aswell if it would be up to me) , tho the rates for the curse to work is like 20x less compared to USKO, so aint rly being an issue.

PS.: The Red pot became a PUS items nowadays? So far i remember it used to be a war thing but appearently any vid i checked was ganging around with that pot on aswell.

Banned Senior Member

All I'm saying is if I played USKO with a geared mage, I'd show your ass up.

This whole topic is bullshit and the argument shouldn't even exist. You can't compare USKO to PSKO with 3 players in each party, that is fucking bullshit. Not to mention 3 players who I wouldn't even consider are near top level skill wise.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Sometimes (alongside with a couple of other server). And ye they have it (and ye personally i'd tweak / change that aswell if it would be up to me) , tho the rates for the curse to work is like 20x less compared to USKO, so aint rly being an issue.

PS.: The Red pot became a PUS items nowadays? So far i remember it used to be a war thing but appearently any vid i checked was ganging around with that pot on aswell.
    Perhaps it's a bug they're working on ?

And yeah you can purchase a red/blue pot on PUS for 9 npoint nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    All I'm saying is if I played USKO with a geared mage, I'd show your ass up.

This whole topic is bullshit and the argument shouldn't even exist. You can't compare USKO to PSKO with 3 players in each party, that is fucking bullshit. Not to mention 3 players who I wouldn't even consider are near top level skill wise.
    Not that I care but if may I ask, what did they do in your clan if you knew they're that bad as you say they are?
    And btw, a geared mage in USKO (I guess in all servers) is kinda cheap nowadays.. what's stopping you ??

Nope, it's intended to work with less %.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Nope, it's intended to work with less %.
    What do you mean lol, lower than a single precent? in USKO for example adamant/chaos effect has 1% chance to work.. you want to tell me in ApexKO it's less ? O.o

Certainly. Not sure about the exact % chances (it shows 1% at both obviously, talking about the actual working %), but back when i used to have a diet raum 9 at usko it was pretty much always working once during a longer vs, sometimes even more than once during the same fight. While at Apex Beta, you barely had a few curses if you kept on vsing for a day.
    Last edited by david4244; 06-16-2015 at 10:54 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aqcKrfab0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgi06LoTtug
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps7JYpYXtZg ( This is my meele pt in carnac west vs BF skip to 5:15 )

Adi you need to shut the fuck up either come vs us on any private server 8 vs 8 or don't talk. Telling us to come USKO is dumb because we aren't going to babashop just to vs you when you can come to a private server and vs us with even items. You can have 3 priest 4 priest it doesn't matter. You're one of the biggest children i've ever met in my life. You probably don't any friends at all and you flame on other people because you don't know how to make yourself happy. Its okay bro AND DOWNLOADING A PRIVATE SERVER IS NOT RISKY YOU DUMB FUCK. IF THERE ARE 1000+ PEOPLE DOWNLOADING IT. That is all. P.s. Those videos i posted at some point there is my team vsing BF and kicking there ass mages and meele. Hope you enjoy.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aqcKrfab0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgi06LoTtug
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps7JYpYXtZg ( This is my meele pt in carnac west vs BF skip to 5:15 )

Adi you need to shut the fuck up either come vs us on any private server 8 vs 8 or don't talk. Telling us to come USKO is dumb because we aren't going to babashop just to vs you when you can come to a private server and vs us with even items. You can have 3 priest 4 priest it doesn't matter. You're one of the biggest children i've ever met in my life. You probably don't any friends at all and you flame on other people because you don't know how to make yourself happy. Its okay bro AND DOWNLOADING A PRIVATE SERVER IS NOT RISKY YOU DUMB FUCK. IF THERE ARE 1000+ PEOPLE DOWNLOADING IT. That is all. P.s. Those videos i posted at some point there is my team vsing BF and kicking there ass mages and meele. Hope you enjoy.
    Blackii, if I actually gave a damn about what you say or think you would see me actually posting links to videos as well.
    I am not gonna lie, I didn't even read what you wrote after the first 9 words in this entire paragraph you wrote there.

Just so you understand the amount of shit I give about your opinion or what you got to say.
    You are just a little childish guy that thinks he's the best in whatever he does, while honestly.. you are just another scrub that never even had his own character, all you do is play on other's..
    Really, go sit in the corner you chihuahua, all you do is barking all day long while in fact you are simply talking, talking and talking.. I can guarantee that even if I would actually risk myself and bother downloading a private server, once I pissed on you and made you look like I joke,
    you would still think that you are the best and I did not imply that I am the best, I just know for a fact that I am better than you. So tell me, why would I bother ?
    The first video I posted didn't make you stop, the second didn't the third and fourth as well, really why do you think that I would bother recording another video of destroying you?

It feels like kicking a dead horse.

Like other private server players said in this topic, I probably shouldn't bother with players which is so full of theirselves such as you, that obviously thinks they're the best in a game they're completely clueless about, that way I will look like I'm bullying you and that won't come out good I guess.

But sure go ahead, continue replying on this thread like a little dog, do exactly what I need you to, keep this thread up.
    Thanks!

There you go MR. hashtag Justice, if you dont respect others and you dont care about others opinions, what are you doing in a comunity?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trolala View Post
    There you go MR. hashtag Justice, if you dont respect others and you dont care about others opinions, what are you doing in a comunity?
    I do care (usually) about other's opinions, just specifically not his.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast