Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: USKO vs PSKO - Short Video - 3v3 & 1v1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by brambor can you tell me wich songs did you used? read video description.....
Page: 8

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    can you tell me wich songs did you used?
    read video description..

Holy F i played both for long time ... i use to play usko until 2010 i got tired of the cheater etc and quited.
    I played psko of/on for couple years i had alot fun doing so...and back than there wern't many privet server so most of server stay at list for 3/4 month eactive some even a year.
    But now days there are way to many privet server. anyway after while i got bored playing psko coz they go up down.
    And way to many ppl jump from server to server think they will be nr1 one. So every time new server open other one died coz of noobs jumping again..
    and not saying servers are dieing fast coz of the noobs only also sometimes the psko server sucks ...

there are alot good players on Psko but also way way to many noobs

so after i heard usko is clean again i went back to play and i noticted alot diffrent in pk compare to psko..
    The priest are way more skilled than psko players and Team work pk is really good even when i join radom partys
    team work is still good. i was surprised how alot ppl do in pk supporting each other taking target with good team work.
    there also noobs in usko but less than psko players...

now the bad thing about usko is. it cost to much money prem valkry all that bullshit
    and i dont like those redpot ..

If your like to have fun for short time and u dont mind starting all over again psko is way to go
    But usko if your build your char slow and dont care about bing nr1 .. u can build a char and play when ever u like
    and still have fun with out spending alot money

P.s srry for my wack english :O
    Last edited by ::Tsunami::; 06-22-2015 at 01:53 PM.
    brambor, regiss, Adi and 3 others like this.

Adi doesn't understand the word "fun" or what "fun" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    read video description..
    thanks kanky

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    Holy F i played both for long time ... i use to play usko until 2010 i got tired of the cheater etc and quited.
    I played psko of/on for couple years i had alot fun doing so...and back than there wern't many privet server so most of server stay at list for 3/4 month eactive some even a year.
    But now days there are way to many privet server. anyway after while i got bored playing psko coz they go up down.
    And way to many ppl jump from server to server think they will be nr1 one. So every time new server open other one died coz of noobs jumping again..
    and not saying servers are dieing fast coz of the noobs only also sometimes the psko server sucks ...

so after i heard usko is clean again i went back to play and i noticted alot diffrent in pk compare to psko..
    The priest are way more skilled than psko players and Team work pk is really good even when i join radom partys
    team work is still good. i was surprised how alot ppl do in pk supporting each other taking target with good team work.

now the bad thing about usko is. it cost to much money prem valkry all that bullshit

If your like to have fun for short time and u dont mind starting all over again psko is way to go
    But usko if your build your char slow and dont care about bing nr1 .. u can build a char and play when ever u like

iTzBryan Senior Member

The priest are way more skilled than psko players
    LewsephStalin and Truffles like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post

true story

Wich server u play?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

thanks kanky
    You're welcome.

You provide some valid points there old friend. Then again there are less players in USKO than there are in many private servers, which leads to also less noobs starting there. Quite a lot of casual players rather pick up a private server to play in (MYKO servers and 20xx PvP servers, which require no skill whatsoever to do good pk in.) than USKO, which leads to USKO having less casual players. This is just a theory though, seems logical to me anyway.

Most people that make PK videos these days are actually shit in the game and the really good players are in the shadows and you never see or meet them unless you happen to play with or against them. I used to watch a lot of videos from USKO back in the day, but the quality of the videos has gone down as I've personally gotten better at the game. Usually I just watch mage PK videos from the better groups that I've played against, such as Invincible, QuesT etc.

What I find funny about this whole debate is the controversy between some players. Some people have told me USKO requires less skill to have fun with, some say you can't be a noob to enjoy pk there. Yet, SuperSin's videos clearly show a lot of people that are quite new to the game and easy targets so I don't know.
    ::Tsunami:: likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    SuperSin's videos clearly show a lot of people that are quite new to the game and easy targets so I don't know.
    Supersin is the most stacked sin in the server. Makes even competent players look foolish when he has a proper debuffer. I constantly tell him I can't decide whether hes good or shit because his gear masks any ounce of shit he has.

Wich server u play?
    Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You provide some valid points there old friend. Then again there are less players in USKO than there are in many private servers, which leads to also less noobs starting there. Quite a lot of casual players rather pick up a private server to play in (MYKO servers and 20xx PvP servers, which require no skill whatsoever to do good pk in.) than USKO, which leads to USKO having less casual players. This is just a theory though, seems logical to me anyway.

Most people that make PK videos these days are actually shit in the game and the really good players are in the shadows and you never see or meet them unless you happen to play with or against them. I used to watch a lot of videos from USKO back in the day, but the quality of the videos has gone down as I've personally gotten better at the game. Usually I just watch mage PK videos from the better groups that I've played against, such as Invincible, QuesT etc.

What I find funny about this whole debate is the controversy between some players. Some people have told me USKO requires less skill to have fun with, some say you can't be a noob to enjoy pk there. Yet, SuperSin's videos clearly show a lot of people that are quite new to the game and easy targets so I don't know.

well mate u have to pk and see it day time there is always 3/4 party running around which is alot and Ko made felankor spawn in bowl so every time felankor show up there is big fight more party show up

on pic time which is when every done with school work etc cz is packed more than some private server even. this is SS take during pic time
    Around this time u can't pk almost solo u need good strong party with good team work

and about seeing noob is video ofc ... you gotta see it this way every one gonna show only when they rape/kill ppl which the good part :O) and the good players dont die easy so u wont see the much on pk movies ofc like i said before there are also noobs on usko

Good video, but doing 1vs1 nowadays its not a bigdeal, everyone use pedal/macro (like me) =)

Wich server u play?
    we got quite a man power at Europa,

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast