Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice movie ^^ 9/10...
Page: 11

yakushimo

nice movie ^^

9/10

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

nice vid, but there is something missing, meeeee aka RandomNoob
    and yeah they are humans now, i had fun pwning them today :P[/b]
    well i havent had a chance to log deli yet, since we went human... Im having some personal problems that have kept me from playing the past 2-3 days.

Havoc2

Fegut is one of the better bp on Girakon that doesn't speed hack or debuff you on a 1v1.

other bps fully debuff even if you are a mage rofl.

oh, and fegut hit pretty hard

THEREFORE: FEGUT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BOG X 100 kk bb[/b]
    Maybe you didn't read my post where I said I was solo and he fully debuffed me then tried to 2 v 1 me.. But w/e I got away and w/e it takes to gain nps I guesse.

And about killing Dragonaire solo... lawl? Who ever owns it now got their tits rocked.
    I'm not sure if it still has the same uniques or not but I hit Dragonaire for about 1/7th his hp every hellblade. The new owner tried to massive me, canceled it, so he ran and hp potted, tried to massive me again and it went through but by then he had 1 hit left on him and he dropped...

Not massived all it takes is canceling one heal which is very easy to do Ask scrumpt, I canceled 3 or 4 in a row when we pk'd tonight. Btw it was fun scrumpt hopefully yall can get OUT of HumanBase next time =) If lnsanity isn't human before then anyways. Have fun on human side guys hopefully we will force a few good fights out of ya

Maybe you didn't read my post where I said I was solo and he fully debuffed me then tried to 2 v 1 me.. But w/e I got away and w/e it takes to gain nps I guesse.

And about killing Dragonaire solo... lawl? Who ever owns it now got their tits rocked.
    I'm not sure if it still has the same uniques or not but I hit Dragonaire for about 1/7th his hp every hellblade. The new owner tried to massive me, canceled it, so he ran and hp potted, tried to massive me again and it went through but by then he had 1 hit left on him and he dropped...

Not massived all it takes is canceling one heal which is very easy to do Ask scrumpt, I canceled 3 or 4 in a row when we pk'd tonight. Btw it was fun scrumpt hopefully yall can get OUT of HumanBase next time =) If lnsanity isn't human before then anyways. Have fun on human side guys hopefully we will force a few good fights out of ya [/b]
    well once i can log in, we'll see who's stuck in their base ^_^

Havoc2

well once i can log in, we'll see who's stuck in their base ^_^[/b]
    I'm ready for ya kanka, just not this weekend xD its my party hard weekend now that im better and able to drink from having my tonsils removed . But I'm also going for monthly dragon this coming month. So if you get it again Yachiru better have H + scrumptious and then its SS time!!

I'm ready for ya kanka, just not this weekend xD its my party hard weekend now that im better and able to drink from having my tonsils removed . But I'm also going for monthly dragon this coming month. So if you get it again Yachiru better have H + scrumptious and then its SS time!![/b]
    awww i was gonna go for the cheap shot and pwn u hard while u were hammered

It might be til Sunday however, until I can log in.

like u said earlier... in that party w out u they die even faster ^^ 4 v 8 we did amazing <3 randomnoob

miss u mike

like u said earlier... in that party w out u they die even faster ^^ 4 v 8 we did amazing <3 randomnoob

miss u mike

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Wait, Is this faggot fegut??? The guy that spam massives and towns? The guy that complains about duffing when hes running with 2 full duffers? And hiding behind humans at the same time!?!? The one that spam duffs and heals? The faggot fegut? And now hes flaming others? Puhahahaha[/b]
    actualy im dragonite

Maybe you didn&#39;t read my post where I said I was solo and he fully debuffed me then tried to 2 v 1 me.. But w/e I got away and w/e it takes to gain nps I guesse.

I&#39;m not sure if it still has the same uniques or not but I hit Dragonaire for about 1/7th his hp every hellblade. The new owner tried to massive me, canceled it, so he ran and hp potted, tried to massive me again and it went through but by then he had 1 hit left on him and he dropped...

Not massived all it takes is canceling one heal which is very easy to do Ask scrumpt, I canceled 3 or 4 in a row when we pk&#39;d tonight. Btw it was fun scrumpt hopefully yall can get OUT of HumanBase next time =) If lnsanity isn&#39;t human before then anyways. Have fun on human side guys hopefully we will force a few good fights out of ya [/b]
    um the new owner uses quest items...so gj ? and i dont know what your talking about I "tried" to 2v1 you, do i control random turks that come attack you ? if thats the case you always "try" to 10v1 me..

OmegaXninja

once again, this movie was proness

Delicious

up once again ;p

FranekDolas

niCe 9/10

Proximus

nice bro,,, what is the first song?

nice bro,,, what is the first song?[/b]
    the songs are in the credits, but the first song is Little Weapon by Lupe Fiasco