Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GUZEL seriously though this is a really good vid...
Page: 13

waytogofranko

GUZEL
    seriously though this is a really good vid

To be honest i was expecting a LOT more from a 80 on Girakon not to mention im pretty damn sure your one of the goldy geared on girakon.

2nd Point. Little Weapon.. Good choice <3 Lupe

3rd Point. Not saying your a bad warrior but your combo is sketchy.. Hell Blade kinds of catch up for it tho

2.5/5

killer2675

nice video, guess theres more 80 warriors there then ronark lol

lironzz

There&#39;s a few ppl I didnt thank in my video, and I&#39;m lazy and don&#39;t feel like waiting to re-render a nearly 600mb video... So I&#39;ll thank them here... Jay, Via, VHF, Hostibus, all those who accepted my 1v1&#39;s, and the rest of Insanity I didn&#39;t mention.

Also a big thanks to noobybooby2, and Blackbreed aka F9Danny for helping me find some kick ass songs for this video. As well as to my pk trio, Jimmy aka Scrumptious and Muzo aka Luscious, because without them this pk video just wouldnt be what it is.

Thanks for waiting for me to finish the video, and I hope you all enjoy the first installment of the Delicious LvL 80 PK Series, and will be around for more in the future.

http://files.filefront.com/80PKvol12.../fileinfo.html
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kacFtFucIZg[/b]
    nice vid!

tommyleonghk

wow...its about time you release your movie after the 1st which was just an intro

:lol:

will download once i reach home :lol:

another great movie to be added to my collection :lol:

i going to do the same when i reach home.. DL and go bath.!!!

Puter

Oh wow it&#39;s just awesome

To be honest i was expecting a LOT more from a 80 on Girakon not to mention im pretty damn sure your one of the goldy geared on girakon.

3rd Point. Not saying your a bad warrior but your combo is sketchy.. Hell Blade kinds of catch up for it tho

2.5/5[/b]
    Sorry to burst your bubble and all, but, I don&#39;t think you could beat him. Sorry.
    <3

xstep

10/10 =)

dell123

nice video robin. like music etc. GG

tommyleonghk

video quality - 10/10
    music selection - 9/10
    1v1s - 10/10 (atleast u are vsing lv80s and not lvls below yours)
    watching saticfaction - 9/10

overall - 9.5/10

:lol:

Kickass combo. 15<10 ! Nice baba !

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

2.5/5[/b]
    lol this made me laugh, go watch the 1v1s again, and find me 1 time where I fucked up my combo. kkthnxbb.

KO is fucked up and so is the english community, all the people who made negative comments about anyone&#39;s video is mostly just because of grudges with the individual player, or just wants to make themselves seem big to the community. It&#39;s sad that the community has been reduced to this, and i regret to say i participated in that kind of action as well, and 99.9999% of the ppl here are guilty of it as well.

anyways im not playing anymore, i quit almost a month ago, and soon after that, this ridiculous region restriction patch comes around, so no chance im coming back anytime soon lol. Just gonna finish up school, and save up for a new car before college starts up. Need to sell my Jeep Wrangler ;P Anyone selling a used 2003-2005 Ford Mustang? ;D

If anyone thinks they are better than me, email me and give me an account to vs u on thats somewhat similar in gear, and id say its a good bet my rusty unused combo will still be better than the vast majority ;P Havoc Jay and noobybooby2 (FreekaleeK from the video) would give me a scare tho ;D

Arrogance aside, I will be making a farewell video I think, with screen shots from as far back as I have, which is sadly not close to when i started playing ;(

Anyways, if before KO was worthless to play and a waste of time, its even more so now, so I suggest to the rest of you that you quit lol.

lol this made me laugh, go watch the 1v1s again, and find me 1 time where I fucked up my combo. kkthnxbb.

KO is fucked up and so is the english community, all the people who made negative comments about anyone&#39;s video is mostly just because of grudges with the individual player, or just wants to make themselves seem big to the community. It&#39;s sad that the community has been reduced to this, and i regret to say i participated in that kind of action as well, and 99.9999% of the ppl here are guilty of it as well.

anyways im not playing anymore, i quit almost a month ago, and soon after that, this ridiculous region restriction patch comes around, so no chance im coming back anytime soon lol. Just gonna finish up school, and save up for a new car before college starts up. Need to sell my Jeep Wrangler ;P Anyone selling a used 2003-2005 Ford Mustang? ;D

If anyone thinks they are better than me, email me and give me an account to vs u on thats somewhat similar in gear, and id say its a good bet my rusty unused combo will still be better than the vast majority ;P Havoc Jay and noobybooby2 (FreekaleeK from the video) would give me a scare tho ;D
    Arrogance aside, I will be making a farewell video I think, with screen shots from as far back as I have, which is sadly not close to when i started playing ;(

Anyways, if before KO was worthless to play and a waste of time, its even more so now, so I suggest to the rest of you that you quit lol.[/b]
    My mouse wheel broke while scrolling down your reply

aero

My mouse wheel broke while scrolling down your reply [/b]
    you must got a small ass computer screen then.