Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice man...
Page: 14

nice man

Loved it. Made me really hungry. 10/10

lol this made me laugh, go watch the 1v1s again, and find me 1 time where I fucked up my combo. kkthnxbb.

KO is fucked up and so is the english community, all the people who made negative comments about anyone's video is mostly just because of grudges with the individual player, or just wants to make themselves seem big to the community. It's sad that the community has been reduced to this, and i regret to say i participated in that kind of action as well, and 99.9999% of the ppl here are guilty of it as well.

anyways im not playing anymore, i quit almost a month ago, and soon after that, this ridiculous region restriction patch comes around, so no chance im coming back anytime soon lol. Just gonna finish up school, and save up for a new car before college starts up. Need to sell my Jeep Wrangler ;P Anyone selling a used 2003-2005 Ford Mustang? ;D

If anyone thinks they are better than me, email me and give me an account to vs u on thats somewhat similar in gear, and id say its a good bet my rusty unused combo will still be better than the vast majority ;P Havoc Jay and noobybooby2 (FreekaleeK from the video) would give me a scare tho ;D
    Arrogance aside, I will be making a farewell video I think, with screen shots from as far back as I have, which is sadly not close to when i started playing ;(

Anyways, if before KO was worthless to play and a waste of time, its even more so now, so I suggest to the rest of you that you quit lol.[/b]
    Gratz, it was a good choice trust me. I quit nearly 5 months ago and havent looked back, although I was tempted to try carnac.

There's a few ppl I didnt thank in my video, and I'm lazy and don't feel like waiting to re-render a nearly 600mb video... So I'll thank them here... Jay, Via, VHF, Hostibus, all those who accepted my 1v1's, and the rest of Insanity I didn't mention.

Also a big thanks to noobybooby2, and Blackbreed aka F9Danny for helping me find some kick ass songs for this video. As well as to my pk trio, Jimmy aka Scrumptious and Muzo aka Luscious, because without them this pk video just wouldnt be what it is.

Thanks for waiting for me to finish the video, and I hope you all enjoy the first installment of the Delicious LvL 80 PK Series, and will be around for more in the future.

http://files.filefront.com/80PKvol12.../fileinfo.html
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kacFtFucIZg[/b]

Ur priest deserves the credit...great work.

waytogofranko

Gratz, it was a good choice trust me. I quit nearly 5 months ago and havent looked back, although I was tempted to try carnac. [/b]
    dont worry you're not missing anything

puplesk8er

wow amazing

TopCat

wow amazing[/b]

....only uploaded the part he pawned.. not the part when he gets pawned..lol <3 Mike..

Delicious

isnt that the point with a pk vid? havnt seen that many pk vids when they get&#39;s pwnd ;x

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Ur priest deserves the credit...great work.[/b]
    Yah, I loved pking with Scrumptious, good times... finally someone who gives him some credit in this topic other than myself

....only uploaded the part he pawned.. not the part when he gets pawned..lol <3 Mike..[/b]
    what are u referring to lol? If I beat sum1 like 8-1 in 1v1 why would i need to put the one vs where he won? I give alot of credit to those i vs&#39;d, i only put the best warriors i could find in my video, they were all mostly skilled players save a few.

For some, like Havoc Jay, the only difference between us was gear. I was a tiny bit better geared than him at the time, so i just barely beat him if neither of us made a mistake. If I made a mistake tho, and he didnt match my mistake, he would win. And for some others the difference was just that I was more consistent, like noobybooby2 on FreekaleeK. Freek had better gear than me, so when he didnt make a mistake, he beat me, but he didnt do that as consistently as I did so I beat him most of the time.

Girakon had alot of tough warriors. The warriors were much tougher 1v1 than the warriors I had faced on Ares. If you lose on Ares, usually its just because of a huge gear difference now. With Cerote and Carlos on CrazyHorse, Trip and Cava on Gatsby/Dragonite, the Havoc trio, ThePoison, Kreeden on BloodLust, Stonelz on Yachiru, and Andre, Simon and me on Delicious, we had great competition as warriors on this server, I will truly miss it. Of the 3 servers Ive played, Cypher MYKO, Ares, and Girakon) this was definitely my favorite.

manveerj

flawless combo and how did your priest never die lol.... you like ran in the opposite direction and he still stayed alive nd then u came nd killed em all xD

petsmar2

very nice combo...your clan has some good members and works good together

priest cure a little slow but as long as you stay alive that&#39;s ok

looking forward to volume 2

aero

very nice combo...your clan has some good members and works good together

priest cure a little slow but as long as you stay alive that&#39;s ok

looking forward to volume 2 [/b]
    wont be a volume 2. mike/locksely quitted ko, so the only more videos you will see of delicious is from the main owner delicious himself

Delicious

yea n mike is to gay to ever logg msn so i can talk with him ;( miss him a.q ;/

TopCat

Yah, I loved pking with Scrumptious, good times... finally someone who gives him some credit in this topic other than myself
    what are u referring to lol? If I beat sum1 like 8-1 in 1v1 why would i need to put the one vs where he won? I give alot of credit to those i vs&#39;d, i only put the best warriors i could find in my video, they were all mostly skilled players save a few.

For some, like Havoc Jay, the only difference between us was gear. I was a tiny bit better geared than him at the time, so i just barely beat him if neither of us made a mistake. If I made a mistake tho, and he didnt match my mistake, he would win. And for some others the difference was just that I was more consistent, like noobybooby2 on FreekaleeK. Freek had better gear than me, so when he didnt make a mistake, he beat me, but he didnt do that as consistently as I did so I beat him most of the time.
    Girakon had alot of tough warriors. The warriors were much tougher 1v1 than the warriors I had faced on Ares. If you lose on Ares, usually its just because of a huge gear difference now. With Cerote and Carlos on CrazyHorse, Trip and Cava on Gatsby/Dragonite, the Havoc trio, ThePoison, Kreeden on BloodLust, Stonelz on Yachiru, and Andre, Simon and me on Delicious, we had great competition as warriors on this server, I will truly miss it. Of the 3 servers Ive played, Cypher MYKO, Ares, and Girakon) this was definitely my favorite.[/b]
    i heard u quit... fuk i was waiting to turn 80 so i cud vs u... maybe didnt stand a chance but iw ante dto.. fuk u moron

With Cerote and Carlos on CrazyHorse, Trip and Cava on Gatsby/Dragonite, the Havoc trio, ThePoison, Kreeden on BloodLust, Stonelz on Yachiru, and Andre, Simon and me on Delicious, we had great competition as warriors on this server, I will truly miss it. Of the 3 servers Ive played, Cypher MYKO, Ares, and Girakon) this was definitely my favorite.[/b]
    +1 i never played in a server with such competition. but unfortunately 1v1s were just a small part of the game and party pk is what the game is about and my party had to leave cause of stupid shit. but yea even in party pk the competition was amazing going against feirce, insanity, oblivion, nobodycanstopus (that priest they had was pretty good and spam subside >_<) bloodline, whole china clan + their cousins vs 1 party. it was a joy playing girakon but a lot of the competition isnt there anymore, for me at least.. and plus i didnt wanna level to 80 :lol: