Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL IronHazee Got Absolutly rocked. Shock Stun = Made me laugh...< Great work, 10/10, shame quality got lower half way ...
Page: 4

Banned

LOL IronHazee Got Absolutly rocked.

Shock Stun = Made me laugh...<

Great work, 10/10, shame quality got lower half way through :<

Interface

its too big, im not sure how to split it into seperate files so that u can watch it after downloading them all[/b]
    you can split it using winrar.

OmegaXninja

O.O worth watching, proness combo in there xD insanity.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

LOL IronHazee Got Absolutly rocked.

Shock Stun = Made me laugh...<

Great work, 10/10, shame quality got lower half way through :<[/b]
    it got lower? o.O

DreAdSlay3R

Alright, other then the fact that when you attack someone you never legcut them or scream them they always get away. Also when your in a big fight you dont take out the mage or priest you just attack who ever then they just end up getting healed or run away other then that its 7/10.

rlly nice movie heh i want my rogue back:P:P well nice job waiting for next movie...:P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Alright, other then the fact that when you attack someone you never legcut them or scream them they always get away. Also when your in a big fight you dont take out the mage or priest you just attack who ever then they just end up getting healed or run away other then that its 7/10.[/b]
    lol i always go for the priest and mages first, BUT in certain situations sometimes i switch to melees to help keep my priest alive, if u failed to see that u are retarded... and yah your right when those melees start seeing their hp drop, they run away and stop attacking, then when I know my priest doesnt have too much chance of dying i switch back to the priest or mage... theres a reason why i do that. watch the duo clips for perfect examples of this... theres more to intelligent pk other than just going for the mage and priest... warrior only has the ability to attack targets, but offense and defense are intertwined, because if u use alot of one, u end up affecting the other. So in other terms u can use ur attacks to defend other members of the party.

For example, the second clip i had, the duo at DKs... Im attacking the priest and im massived and duffed, and Jimmy is trying to get a cure off for me but hes being canceled by those 3 melees, and on top of that he didnt have any DD at the time, so SanquisJahrezseit was doing alot of damage and he was in trouble of dying. If my priest goes, Im dead too, so I switch to a melee to take some of that pressure off of him, once the pressure is off hes able to cure me, i hop back on the priest and drop him quickly, and then switch back to the weaker melee and proceed in killing the party.

and look how much i use legcut, scream, and shock stun... one of them almost always has a cooldown running if not 2.

and when i tried to explain that to u on msn, i love how u replied go cry fag and blocked me lol... I wasn&#39;t trying to be mean, was just trying to explain a concept ._.

Banned

9/10 sexy warrior pedal lol jk ^^ nice vid

well im the priest who plays with him...

#1.. i jsut came into this server with NO items... nothing at all.. in the dk raid party tanking 2 lvls 80 rogues and an 80 war? HAHAHAHAH i didnt cure him they werent attacking him. it wasnt a threat... he got his cure when i could do it...

#2 the ammount of speed hacking debuffing priests.. come up debuff run away and do it again while tanking 7-10 speedhackers? rofl at u

#3. borrow any char and come 2v2? or hell get a bp and come 1v1 debuff style? lol u dont know me or play with me so dont cut me..

aenough with those children.. the movie was good .. mike u know i dont liek rock but whatever.. ur sill is superb.... i loveeeed pking with u .. now i will go 80 and itll be even better...

and i dont know why u ddint put the clip of us 2 owning 6 man meow and dragonaire party =/ or did u ? i dunno but pffffff <3

Banned

lol i always go for the priest and mages first, BUT in certain situations sometimes i switch to melees to help keep my priest alive, if u failed to see that u are retarded... and yah your right when those melees start seeing their hp drop, they run away and stop attacking, then when I know my priest doesnt have too much chance of dying i switch back to the priest or mage... theres a reason why i do that. watch the duo clips for perfect examples of this... theres more to intelligent pk other than just going for the mage and priest... warrior only has the ability to attack targets, but offense and defense are intertwined, because if u use alot of one, u end up affecting the other. So in other terms u can use ur attacks to defend other members of the party.

For example, the second clip i had, the duo at DKs... Im attacking the priest and im massived and duffed, and Jimmy is trying to get a cure off for me but hes being canceled by those 3 melees, and on top of that he didnt have any DD at the time, so SanquisJahrezseit was doing alot of damage and he was in trouble of dying. If my priest goes, Im dead too, so I switch to a melee to take some of that pressure off of him, once the pressure is off hes able to cure me, i hop back on the priest and drop him quickly, and then switch back to the weaker melee and proceed in killing the party.

and look how much i use legcut, scream, and shock stun... one of them almost always has a cooldown running if not 2.

and when i tried to explain that to u on msn, i love how u replied go cry fag and blocked me lol... I wasn&#39;t trying to be mean, was just trying to explain a concept ._.[/b]
    LOl +1 just read that ... owned

::ShockWave::

good job
    i liked it
    10/10

PaPaSmurF

Alright, other then the fact that when you attack someone you never legcut them or scream them they always get away. Also when your in a big fight you dont take out the mage or priest you just attack who ever then they just end up getting healed or run away other then that its 7/10.[/b]
    WOWWWW ur a fucking retard go jump off nearest cliff you dumb cunt
    any one who resorts to flaming someone about legcut is a fucking douch
    and mike knows wtf hes doing, if he can 4-5 hit a melee thats gang bang the priest then its a good options to use.
    go learn how to play ko then post you rtard
    god i hate stupid ppl <_< <_< <_< <_<
    such a stupid statement doesnt deserve a reply, but i did it to help you out.
    ps ill bet its jealousy.

side2side125

awesome i like the skill of lvl 80

GOOD JOB MY KANKY 10/10!

LeoBuff

pretty good movie...

good job...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast