Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cool combo, cant really comment on ur team pk cuz i have seen too many pk vid like this. work ...
Page: 5

ooo

cool combo, cant really comment on ur team pk cuz i have seen too many pk vid like this. work on ur duo, u keep on running away from ur priest and let her gets gb lol. overall jus average. 1v1 part is kinda funny, does havoc combo? looks like he hit z r and spam skills + pots. and frankthetank is 80? didnt look like hes 80 when he goes in cz.

hansen

big size but at least the quality isnt bad
    i expected something more, the movie was OK but there was a lack of smthg
    and well, there is a lot 80's now in gira, ur the most skilled imo (but lazy if i remember, andre expin ? )

btw. can you show stats?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

big size but at least the quality isnt bad
    i expected something more, the movie was OK but there was a lack of smthg
    and well, there is a lot 80's now in gira, ur the most skilled imo (but lazy if i remember, andre expin ? )

btw. can you show stats?[/b]
    i did alot of xp, but andre and simon did more its true. I have alot of school work and etc. to handle, so when Deli is in CZ its 90% Andre or Simon, not me Im sitting around typing up essays ^_^

KalaBunga Senior Member

not that bad movie execpt the part were ou raied us while were afk.

the vs vs iron haze you were spanking him really hard

but in the ned not bad bad at all , 7.5/10

well im the priest who plays with him...

#1.. i jsut came into this server with NO items... nothing at all.. in the dk raid party tanking 2 lvls 80 rogues and an 80 war? HAHAHAHAH i didnt cure him they werent attacking him. it wasnt a threat... he got his cure when i could do it...

#2 the ammount of speed hacking debuffing priests.. come up debuff run away and do it again while tanking 7-10 speedhackers? rofl at u

#3. borrow any char and come 2v2? or hell get a bp and come 1v1 debuff style? lol u dont know me or play with me so dont cut me..
    aenough with those children.. the movie was good .. mike u know i dont liek rock but whatever.. ur sill is superb.... i loveeeed pking with u .. now i will go 80 and itll be even better...

and i dont know why u ddint put the clip of us 2 owning 6 man meow and dragonaire party =/ or did u ? i dunno but pffffff <3[/b]
    Only way you would possible take out meow and dragonaire 2v6 is if they on buffs or in exp...not possible for a warrior or any1 solo to take out dragonaire on scrolls tbh...i 2v2ed scrump and yachiru or w.e me on my PAPER bp and cassie...and we fought for like 5 mins till cassie ran out souls

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Only way you would possible take out meow and dragonaire 2v6 is if they on buffs or in exp...not possible for a warrior or any1 solo to take out dragonaire on scrolls tbh...i 2v2ed scrump and yachiru or w.e me on my PAPER bp and cassie...and we fought for like 5 mins till cassie ran out souls[/b]
    lol are u that noob fegut? xD

i smell bullshit xD

the first day i hit lvl 80, me and scrump had a 2v4... (he was exagerrating) with Dragonite, Dragonaire, SexyPapi, and Eldanoore, and we won. Thats all Im gonna say about the subject.

LOL?! not possible? kk

yeah we 2v2ed i rescrolel din the middle of the party lol and u guys still couldnt kill me.. other than that the whole time u running AWAY.. ran maybe 400 yards... and u towned? never got close to killing me...

come 2v2 netime u want against me and mmike? ty

That was a pretty decent movie, Mike. Combo was nice, gotta love LVL 80 skill too. For sure one of the most skilled warriors ingame. Even though your priest came and said a few things in this post, I do consider he should of cured a bit more, but well, was a great movie. Gratz ^_^

LOL?! not possible? kk

yeah we 2v2ed i rescrolel din the middle of the party lol and u guys still couldnt kill me.. other than that the whole time u running AWAY.. ran maybe 400 yards... and u towned? never got close to killing me...
    come 2v2 netime u want against me and mmike? ty[/b]
    lol ? you redballed like 4 times..we never ran we ran cus you were 5v2 and then when it was 2v2 we stopped near aof..retard, cassie towned cus he ran out of pots...and btw paper bp and lvl 72 warrior vs full INT and lvl 80 warior, and you couldnt kill us oke bb, you are happy that 1warrior cant kill a full int wearing PS sheild? lol you gota be a pretty damn bad priest to die in that situation Edit: you are bp now no? i think i saw u with ms...we should go do some vs :P

Hostibus

pretty nice movie
    just damn cure more xD u were fully duffed for like 1min there

<3 it GG... and I agree with Hostibus... you were duffed like a mad man for a minute. :P

Ezquerra

Could you up your video on rapidshare? i would like to see on high quality cause i can&#39;t see anything on filefront, there is a problem on it.

that is definitely not the real ironhazee

I liked it.
    Not superrrrrr amazing but it was good fo sho 8/10 cuz i wasnt in it

and im tight cuz u stole my lupe. Guess ill use another song if i do ever put my pk movie out.

lol ? you redballed like 4 times..we never ran we ran cus you were 5v2 and then when it was 2v2 we stopped near aof..retard, cassie towned cus he ran out of pots...and btw paper bp and lvl 72 warrior vs full INT and lvl 80 warior, and you couldnt kill us oke bb, you are happy that 1warrior cant kill a full int wearing PS sheild? lol you gota be a pretty damn bad priest to die in that situation Edit: you are bp now no? i think i saw u with ms...we should go do some vs :P[/b]

yeah i have ms now and i just won about 90 % of fight in arena against u .. but was nice fights ^^

as for deli ^^ i miss pking =/ gogog 80

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast