Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl.. does every1 in girakon speed hack? xD...
Page: 6

rofl.. does every1 in girakon speed hack? xD

I'd like to see the cheaters topic? Or proof?, of Fierce being cheaters?[/b]

yeah i have ms now and i just won about 90 % of fight in arena against u .. but was nice fights ^^
    as for deli ^^ i miss pking =/ gogog 80[/b]
    90%? are u fkng kidding me, you have amnesia you won like 60% rofl.. but gj anyways but pls stop the exaggerating. and its not really a feat when doing a tank fight of paper vs chitin bp..

90%? are u fkng kidding me, you have amnesia you won like 60% rofl.. but gj anyways but pls stop the exaggerating.[/b]

was 6-0 from the begingign ? LOL out of them all u than beat me 4 times i counted? 2 i was out pots and not worried abou ti tthan last 5 i won? so ur right i guess 11/15 thats about 60 % ^^ goodnight..

lol yea u beat me like 5-0 in start i was changing around str/hp armors until i beat you, then i beat you like 6 x in row..and we vsed like 25 times and i beat 10+ times. maybe yachiru will come and actually be honest and say he saw your ass walking back into the room at least 10x(but being insanity he will prolly come lie), and like i already stated chitin bp vs paper bp in tank fight, not hard to win, but this isnt thread to talk about this in so bb~

saca

liked it
    nice movie

UnnamedByMazek

so......where is edit ?

9/10 :S

was 6-0 from the begingign ? LOL out of them all u than beat me 4 times i counted? 2 i was out pots and not worried abou ti tthan last 5 i won? so ur right i guess 11/15 thats about 60 % ^^ goodnight..[/b]
    Your gear, lvl and build > his.

Delicious

up :unsure:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Nice combo and the video it's self wasnt that bad. I'd give it 8 out of 10

hansen

that is definitely not the real ironhazee[/b]
    wasnt he hacked, scammed or anything ?
    i ve seen him with not glowy daggers, he redballs fast etc.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

finally lvl 80 i love this movie ! 10/10 for sure!

Havoc2

cool combo, cant really comment on ur team pk cuz i have seen too many pk vid like this. work on ur duo, u keep on running away from ur priest and let her gets gb lol. overall jus average. 1v1 part is kinda funny, does havoc combo? looks like he hit z r and spam skills + pots. and frankthetank is 80? didnt look like hes 80 when he goes in cz.[/b]
    You should see the other guy.

StunerKillah

for the flamers of jimmy

dudes, most of the time he was the only priest in the party and as mike said we've been getting constant torments all the time. and the freakin consequences of being the most hated warrior on the server is gettin too much duffs! 6 man party and 1 pri. after i see the movie i feel so ashamed cuz when jimmy was spam healin i was hittin the priest with delicious w/o curin him and he had all duffs on him. in sum, jimmy is the one of the best priest i ever play with. [sometimes he's soooo fukin greedy tho]

for the movie, it was great. he gave us what we want to see and i believe the 2nd part will be much better. you'll see soon.

@fegut

go and watch dragonite's vid and compare the combos and shit, it's the all thing i want to say to you.

keep rockin mike!!!

hansen

the most hated warrior on the server[/b]
    well hes not so bad, I like him :lol:

btw. dont bother fegut, hes just duff > town priest

well hes not so bad, I like him :lol:

btw. dont bother fegut, hes just duff > town priest[/b]
    riight..come at me by yourself and not a full herd of sheep running with you and see who towns.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast