Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What cai i say about your movie?, about editions was not amazing, kinda standart i would say, it is not ...
Page: 7

Ezquerra

What cai i say about your movie?, about editions was not amazing, kinda standart i would say, it is not a video that you will see eating popcorn + coke but it was enjoyable because there are few warrior movies with good combo, i saw a few warriors using raptors and make continue dmg x2 (r + skill) you were relax on pk/vs and thats one of the secrets to make a good combo because you kept the same rhythm.
    If you used some program like vegas or adobe premier try to spend a bit more time reading tutorials about it, would help you to make more creative videos.
    About songs, i didn't like the first, the another 2 were good.
    i can give a point about good gun player but movie in fact was not really good to be honest.

7.5/10

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

What cai i say about your movie?, about editions was not amazing, kinda standart i would say, it is not a video that you will see eating popcorn + coke but it was enjoyable because there are few warrior movies with good combo, i saw a few warriors using raptors and make continue dmg x2 (r + skill) you were relax on pk/vs and thats one of the secrets to make a good combo because you kept the same rhythm.
    If you used some program like vegas or adobe premier try to spend a bit more time reading tutorials about it, would help you to make more creative videos.
    About songs, i didn't like the first, the another 2 were good.
    i can give a point about good gun player but movie in fact was not really good to be honest.

7.5/10[/b]
    i did use vegas, i just didnt do an extreme amount of editting, because I don't think a pk video should be like a hollywood movie trailer... it should show mostly pk, have exciting music, and some decent transitions. I don't want to have an Elkar style pk video... which is why some ppl probably dont like my video, and some ppl do... just different styles is all.

sexyrexy

nice combo everything well what you would expect from a lvl 80 warrior especially on a sort of newer server

Vikema

GG movie 10/10 h34r:

human_sin

nice movie, damn good combo, didnt realy like the music ^^ only thing i didnt realy like, u only vs with warriors except ironhazze, but u killed him too easy
    9/10

great movie locksly

nice movie, damn good combo, didnt realy like the music ^^ only thing i didnt realy like, u only vs with warriors except ironhazze, but u killed him too easy
    9/10[/b]
    i tried challenging other rogues, but they all declined....

TaaKo i asked but he lost to me using spearD before, and i hadnt recorded it... I asked him again like 2 days before i posted the movie... i lettered him while he was in CZ and pmed him, then he blocked his pms, and didnt reply to the letter. Later I found him alone in CZ, and he blinded me and towned lol...

I would have liked more vs's with rogues, but didnt get a chance to. Most ppl I pmed for 1v1, just flat out said no, I wont vs u lol. I got vs after I posted the video, with Isl4moglu, but thats only because he knew I wouldn't be frapsing it anymore :P

sexy video. 10/10

Banned

amazing movie !
    what program did u used to record? Fraps is not working and GameCam also

amazing movie !
    what program did u used to record? Fraps is not working and GameCam also[/b]
    i used fraps

Gratz dude, pwn movie.
    You should use ncs -> TheChoosenOne <-

that is definitely not the real ironhazee[/b]
    also this char was hacked :S

Steefo_o

very nice nub
    9/10

greetz ttth/stylo

IllusiveRogue

nice movie 10/10

MirZa117