Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon LvL 80 PK Vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye, thats why out of all the vses i got him the lowest..... And his gear is better then mine ...
Page: 9

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Ye, thats why out of all the vses i got him the lowest..... And his gear is better then mine

But mike is still my lover <3[/b]
    Yah dont flame Jay, he gets me the lowest of any warrior Ive vsed so far. My gear is abit better than his and thats the only thing that makes a difference between us... same combo, and same consistency... Hes like my little clone

kibal

Nothing special .Just show again that high lvl war + good gear + skillz still need a priest behind (since wars hasnt cure xD).
    It needs more editing since we saw already a lot of videos that show exactly the same .

holykills

Nice movie bro

plz add it on rapidshare want it to my collection

Donno why Filefront is blocked and i cant unblock it so plz upload rapidshar so i can download it

ty
    8/10

Yah dont flame Jay, he gets me the lowest of any warrior Ive vsed so far. My gear is abit better than his and thats the only thing that makes a difference between us... same combo, and same consistency... Hes like my little clone [/b]
    Heaheahea Have fun in humans kanky. Dont get offended by what i say at real forums, im just speaking for my team. I still love you! h34r:

Delicious

bump

is that why u always run from me in a 1v1 then? if u can&#39;t even outminor my shit ass combo...[/b]
    Wait, Is this faggot fegut??? The guy that spam massives and towns? The guy that complains about duffing when hes running with 2 full duffers? And hiding behind humans at the same time!?!? The one that spam duffs and heals? The faggot fegut? And now hes flaming others? Puhahahaha

Delicious

Wait, Is this faggot fegut??? The guy that spam massives and towns? The guy that complains about duffing when hes running with 2 full duffers? And hiding behind humans at the same time!?!? The one that spam duffs and heals? The faggot fegut? And now hes flaming others? Puhahahaha[/b]
    pwnd xD

Wait, Is this faggot fegut??? The guy that spam massives and towns? The guy that complains about duffing when hes running with 2 full duffers? And hiding behind humans at the same time!?!? The one that spam duffs and heals? The faggot fegut? And now hes flaming others? Puhahahaha[/b]
    Isn&#39;t he dragonite :|

Not sure but I heard smth bout fegut..

AND BTW.

I fucking hate ur priest hes a little bitch. In 5v5 he fuking cries when he loses...with 3 full duffers. Fuking grow up..

i still love you mike..

nathan16

congratz on 80.
    nice movie..

he&#39;s cava aka the guy who made the gatsby account ._. and i +1 him cause stunerkillah should be the last person to judge a persons combo.....

Delicious

blump :P

GangstamaN

w000t I killed mike once scrolled. ^.^ Thanks for the VS&#39;s the other day, your so GG. =X

lol why would i town from u? i town when you chase me for 2 miles with 2 int priests 3 lvl 80 warrios c oming to GB me cus thats all you really ever do. pretty sure your the one who goes running and towns when your solo. good priests spam duffs and heals idiot, paper bp doesnt rush into 30 orcs and start attacking, they stay behind the humans and support, im not warrior oke? . I never flamed anyone I simply stated that delicious or any other warrior couldnt solo kill dragonaire unless he must be afk or somthing, then your clan ofc started flaming. nothing new there , bb

GangstamaN

A good priest spams duffs and heals in pk, but spamming torment/massive/parasite and spamming heals in a 1v1 and then expecting a warrior to come and vs you is just stupid. And then you call them noobs? Lol.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast