Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Delicious - Girakon PK Trailer - Code of a Knight

This is a discussion on Delicious - Girakon PK Trailer - Code of a Knight within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Trailers are retarded...
Page: 5

Trailers are retarded

Royalassassin

I'm Royal on Stylo the other one is John.
    You got pwnt with a sh :>

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I'm Royal on Stylo the other one is John.
    You got pwnt with a sh :>[/b]
    ya with a smite hammer... and dual ROC+1, IN, IB, dual WE+1, chitins +8, and a what? QUEST SHIELD the amount of damage a warrior will hit u, in comparison to u hitting them is just retarded

u losing to any warrior with that amount of weapon def is just sad. And from what ur implying here u lost to Cerote, and whoever was on stylo nearly lost to me while i was unwolfed, with 1500 hp buff without ac valks... and was maliced by you giving me about 650 ac, and u probably 1300+, while u were pking with 2k scrolls, 350 ac scrolls, enchants etc. You hardly have grounds to talk shit

And then when i letter u giving my msn so that u can pm me sometime so we can have an actual fully scrolled vs, u chicken out and dont reply and dont add me to msn... pussy

Edit: I just watched my fraps of that stupid 1v1 at my DK party and i was hitting you for 300-350 on my screen... now count in all the damage reduction from masters, while you are hitting me for 600s on my screen, and i was one hit away from killing you before you got me. Disgraceful.

cRuX

ya with a smite hammer... and dual ROC+1, IN, IB, dual WE+1, chitins +8, and a what? QUEST SHIELD the amount of damage a warrior will hit u, in comparison to u hitting them is just retarded

u losing to any warrior with that amount of weapon def is just sad. And from what ur implying here u lost to Cerote, and whoever was on stylo nearly lost to me while i was unwolfed, with 1500 hp buff and was maliced by you, without ac valks... while u were pking with 2k scrolls, 350 ac scrolls, enchants etc. You hardly have grounds to talk shit

And then when i letter u giving my msn so that u can pm me sometime so we can have an actual fully scrolled vs, u chicken out and dont reply and dont add me to msn... pussy

Edit: I just watched my fraps of that 1v1 and i was hitting you for 300-350 on my screen... now count in all the damage reduction from masters, while you are hitting me for 600s on my screen, and i was one hit away from killing you before you got me. Disgraceful.[/b]
    You're pretty fuckin' arrogant, you know that?

u losing to any warrior with that amount of weapon def is just sad. And from what ur implying here u lost to Cerote, and whoever was on stylo nearly lost to me while i was unwolfed, with 1500 hp buff without ac valks... and was maliced by you giving me about 650 ac, and u probably 1300+, while u were pking with 2k scrolls, 350 ac scrolls, enchants etc. You hardly have grounds to talk shit

Edit: I just watched my fraps of that stupid 1v1 at my DK party and i was hitting you for 300-350 on my screen... now count in all the damage reduction from masters, while you are hitting me for 600s on my screen, and i was one hit away from killing you before you got me. Disgraceful.[/b]
    u dont even know his gear and ur just guessing which already makes u look half stupid. his gear roc, heros valor, wp +2, ib, we +1, and we =0 (i think its we +0 not sure if he has dual +1 which wouldnt make much of a difference) and chitins +8. stop complaining about it. ur calling crazyhorse another naidenz but ur talking JUST LIKE HIM FFS. -_-

u dont even know his gear and ur just guessing which already makes u look half stupid. his gear roc, heros valor, wp +2, ib, we +1, and we =0 (i think its we +0 not sure if he has dual +1 which wouldnt make much of a difference) and chitins +8. stop complaining about it. ur calling crazyhorse another naidenz but ur talking JUST LIKE HIM FFS. -_-[/b]
    Im not guessing, he came to our vent one day and told us his gear, i was just relaying the info i was given by none other than himself.

actually im not calling CrazyHorse another NaidenZ, was just referring to DrunkMexican's comment about a sharer. The real CrazyHorse... Cerote is hardly a "NaidenZ". I actually admire the fact that he hasnt replied on this topic about it.

Guys stop flaming together, it's only a game don't forget it.

This server is only for guys who know how the combo works, so it is clear that when it comes to one-to-one fight the most important things are items and lvl ( not combo,poting all know it )

Regards,
    Bloody

stylo, you have a 70 shield on, with crazy ass babashopped items, and people hit you for absolute junk. You have a smite hammer + god knows who, and then you go around saying you own people or lettering me saying we are noobs and the other 12 yr old junk that you come up with.

Telling a warrior you can own him as a bp is a detriment to your stupidity, i mean if you honestly are going to tell me a bp cannot kill a warrior with malice, then your quite pathetic at playing a battle priest. A lvl 72+ BP against an equivalent lvl char is by far the best character for a 1 vs 1 situation, so stop getting a big head cuz you can beat way undergeared players then you because you were able to scam some money from people, and buy some sick ass gear.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

nice u put a clip where u beat crazyhorse exp'r :S

neways nice trailer , hopin to see full vid soon[/b]
    :lol: not to point you out or anything..but everytime someone gets beat they always say its the exp'er

What's with everyone blaming there sharer for their loss, if you choose to allow another player to play your account then he is accountable for your "name", if you don't want to have him vs anybody then tell your "exper" you can pk, but don't vs anybody. Is it really that hard...geez

Guys stop flaming together, its only game dont forget it.

This server is only for guys who know how the combo works, so it is clear that when it comes to one-to-one fight the most important things are items and lvl ( not combo,poting all know it )
    Regards,
    Bloody[/b]
    thats true to some extent... some ppl arent quite as fluid with their comboing as some of the rest of us still... however, the majority of ppl do have a good grasp on the easy concept of comboing and potting.

Similarly in sports such as tennis. The difference in skill lvl between the players in the top 100 or so in the world is so incredibly small, that any1 in that top 100 could on any day beat sum1 else. The #100 player on any day could beat the #1 player.

So what defines the #1 player? The person who can bring his A game more often than any other player.

Banned

o u nub jk nice video aga ^^

xchronics

nigga i was in the last clip xD

Pretty good Robin :lol:
    Gogo full version.
    So many fucking haters in this server geez..

Helios

Pretty good Robin :lol:
    Gogo full version.
    So many fucking haters in this server geez..[/b]
    Forum spamer :P

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast