Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Delicious - Girakon PK Trailer - Code of a Knight

This is a discussion on Delicious - Girakon PK Trailer - Code of a Knight within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stylo, you have a 70 shield on, with crazy ass babashopped items, and people hit you for absolute junk. You ...
Page: 6

cRuX

stylo, you have a 70 shield on, with crazy ass babashopped items, and people hit you for absolute junk. You have a smite hammer + god knows who, and then you go around saying you own people or lettering me saying we are noobs and the other 12 yr old junk that you come up with.

Telling a warrior you can own him as a bp is a detriment to your stupidity, i mean if you honestly are going to tell me a bp cannot kill a warrior with malice, then your quite pathetic at playing a battle priest. A lvl 72+ BP against an equivalent lvl char is by far the best character for a 1 vs 1 situation, so stop getting a big head cuz you can beat way undergeared players then you because you were able to scam some money from people, and buy some sick ass gear.[/b]
    You do realize he's not a bp right..

76 lvl in Girakon ...
    Respect ! GG

Phace

lol, why do u guys always starts fights in "video" topics.. damn got it...

Delicious

laul we never lost to you laul ;s remeber when ya came n wanted a vs with us with malice shield n spear boots so we said let&#39;s take 1 without shield n i had ya in red ball with full hp then ya sat down n we started again n i wasent hiting you close as hard as the first time? spear boots ftw<3 so don&#39;t fkn come here thinkin your cool n that ya can take us just lend me a mail n ima vs ya.Stylo

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

very nice trailer by the way ^^ love requiem for a dream song waiting for full version

Axarus

Nice Deli my kanka

w8ing for full pk movie

agendas

great choice of music <3 requiem for a dream 9.5/10

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You do realize he&#39;s not a bp right..[/b]
    well he was running around using helis all the time for the past 2 weeks or so... maybe hes int again but hes been bp lol...

Forum spamer :P[/b]
    Shad up! :lol: :lol:

eddiezhu

wow fucking nice i love so much especially the music and the loyalty prowness and stuff. hehe when i do my pk vid imma copy =]

CuriositY

Really Nice ! Nice choice of Music !

magnified

can&#39;t wait for full pk video...

gg warrrrrrrryoooonnn

dirtyroy

First and foremost, IT&#39;S JUST A GAME! . I game that i love , but none the less a game. Ash raises a valid point in who we choose to allow on our account must uphold our reputation... but i&#39;m a lazy ass mofo who hates to exp. I totally understand if my exper gets bored and decides to pk, thats a consequence of my sloth. The only thing that I will say in regards to the character being me or not is that I would hope that my unique style of play is easily recognizible. If not, well then I guess I&#39;m just not that good. Everybody loses, that&#39;s what makes this game so much fun for me. The everlasting goal of becoming the best, the reason we farm, the reason we (some of us :P) exp. A PK Video is the culmination of all our hard work, and I applaud them all.

Banned

ya with a smite hammer... and dual ROC+1, IN, IB, dual WE+1, chitins +8, and a what? QUEST SHIELD the amount of damage a warrior will hit u, in comparison to u hitting them is just retarded

u losing to any warrior with that amount of weapon def is just sad. And from what ur implying here u lost to Cerote, and whoever was on stylo nearly lost to me while i was unwolfed, with 1500 hp buff without ac valks... and was maliced by you giving me about 650 ac, and u probably 1300+, while u were pking with 2k scrolls, 350 ac scrolls, enchants etc. You hardly have grounds to talk shit

And then when i letter u giving my msn so that u can pm me sometime so we can have an actual fully scrolled vs, u chicken out and dont reply and dont add me to msn... pussy

Edit: I just watched my fraps of that stupid 1v1 at my DK party and i was hitting you for 300-350 on my screen... now count in all the damage reduction from masters, while you are hitting me for 600s on my screen, and i was one hit away from killing you before you got me. Disgraceful.[/b]

HAHAHA
    i love it

to all the ppl going wild over these 1 v 1s, dont talk about it... go to arena and 1 v 1 right there... See what happens .

thats true to some extent... some ppl arent quite as fluid with their comboing as some of the rest of us still... however, the majority of ppl do have a good grasp on the easy concept of comboing and potting.

Similarly in sports such as tennis. The difference in skill lvl between the players in the top 100 or so in the world is so incredibly small, that any1 in that top 100 could on any day beat sum1 else. The #100 player on any day could beat the #1 player.

So what defines the #1 player? The person who can bring his A game more often than any other player.[/b]
    true that comboing and potting aint the thing determining the outcomes of a vs when theres a limit to the speed you can do it at... then it all comes on the lvl and items the other guy has..... the funny thing is when you own them lol.. i enjoy those kind of challenges... anyways on topic its a nice Preview mike... now show us the real deal :P

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast