Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Delicious Girakon PK Video

This is a discussion on Delicious Girakon PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice movie just saw it good job...
Page: 10

DARK_PERSEVAL_FR

nice movie just saw it good job

Icy

gg video <3

ROBIN FTW

GUYS SEEN ME GO IN THAT MOVIE THE CAMERA WAS ALL ON ME

Knoisy

7/10 coz of the EW raids its useless raiding mages with scrolls parties and debuff em
    i took 2 of your clan parties without duff and with 7 people
    the 1 vs 1s were kinda ok but lvl diff got you a huge hp bonus on them I guess so again lowered the score
    rest of it was nice was surprised you took inasnity party near HB but then i saw the 20+ other humans :P

Icy

7/10 coz of the EW raids its useless raiding mages with scrolls parties and debuff em
    the 1 vs 1s were kinda ok but lvl diff got you a huge hp bonus on them I guess so again lowered the score
    rest of it was nice was surprised you took inasnity party near HB but then i saw the 20+ other humans :P[/b]

<_< wheres your pk video whore better have the camera on me like most of the fierce pk videos

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

rest of it was nice was surprised you took inasnity party near HB but then i saw the 20+ other humans :P[/b]
    im str build and my gear is less so than some, so my stats are pretty similar to those of the ppl i 1v1ed, like CrazyHorse and BloodLust. I have like 300 hp more than BloodLust, but he has around 130 ac more than me in that vs, so... Pretty even. CrazyHorse has that AC advantage over me also, but he doesnt have a IB or IN so i have some advantage over him there.

On top of that both of those guys have HB or giga, while im using raptor, which gets them more of their r attacks.

Die4You is also lvl 74, and has MUCH better gear than me in comparison rogue to warrior, so there again your logic is skewed.
    4ComeOnBaby also has much better gear, as well as uses defense gear in his 1v1s...

The only vs&#39;s where i had a considerable advantage was against Pato and EgZo.

I doubt u could take 2 full Fierce parties with 7 ppl, let alone 1 party. Fierce and Insanity had some 8 v 8s in CZ with us both with probably our best possible PK parties against each other, and Fierce won those.

EW raids can be tough if the mages are smart and tp each other around and get the other party iced often. I guess those parties you were in the other players all sucked except you?

Some ppl like raids in pk videos, because they are fast paced and exciting. I didn&#39;t include very much of my EW raid footage. If the majority of footage in my video was from EW raids, then i would see some reason to complain, but it isnt. I have a feeling its just a personal vendetta...

There was another party of humans... 8 ppl max, not 20 who came out of base for the last 2 kills in that clip, other than the damn rogue there ksing me on 2 of the first kills. You shouldn&#39;t complain about a group of humans rushing out of base, when the majority of orc pk is ksing from the group of 40 other orcs with you.

nice movie just saw it good job [/b]
    thank you

graphic 5/10
    music 6/10
    skill 6/10
    overall 6/10

man, first you need better pc.. coz your skill and your graphic edit are suffering with that pc ..

Banned

bump

Delicious

up

HotAsIce

Nice vid mike, miss the old bullshitting in BC vent while xp/pking :P

Hope your having fun in your noobie server ^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

thanks nubcake ^^

have fun with ur duped server

<3 Elocra

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910