Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Deliverance: Party Tournament- VS CENSORED & WTF

This is a discussion on Deliverance: Party Tournament- VS CENSORED & WTF within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by fireboltet I was talking with him on teamspeak more than once, I know what he told me, ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    I was talking with him on teamspeak more than once, I know what he told me, we're from same Country and he told me many things
    so tell me what did i told you?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Well They used to be in Undezz for a little bit, and we had a chance to speak on teamspeak. Anyways, They were to cocky to donate nps so they decided to go human site, then we were fighting with them several times, and trust me, they gave up

Longer than a week =)

so, basicly you just proved my point, and then u're saying i should get my facts straight ? I see
    I never said he played in the server for a week, I said he was sharing for that amount of time and I said "or so" which means it was more or less around that time, doesn't necessarily mean that he played there for exactly a week.

P.S. telling me about your fights in-game has nothing to do with this topic lel, I'm arguing with you over this one little point, nothing else. I could care less whether you killed them in PK or they killed you

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    so tell me what did i told you?
    Apparently, you told him that you're a kurwa :O

2nd of all, those ppl were fully scrolled while we were with 1 priest (debuffer) and we didnt even have buffs on..
    So your admitting you and your clan fail at ko basics 101? cause who in their right mind goes to cz with a debuffer and does not A. have scrolls,B. bring a buffer along with them knowing that they are going to be in bowl where they will get attacked by the other nation at any given moment. That was just my two cents point out, continue on with your drama.
    Last edited by eternal420; 08-18-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal420 View Post
    So your admitting you and your clan fail at ko basics 101? cause who in their right mind goes to cz with a debuffer and does not A. have scrolls, B. use town buffs. C. bring a buffer along with them knowing that they are going to be in bowl where they will get attacked by the other nation at any given moment. That was just my two cents point out, continue on with your drama.
    Sometimes you play with what you got. Can't people just go out and try to have some fun in bowl with what they have? Talk to your friends and laugh in TS or listen to some music while scouting bowl with alternative or "weak" parties? Or should they hold theirselfs in fear of encountering major babashoppers with video recording softwares on the tip of their fingers ready to roll in order for other idiots to think they're "pro"?

It might also be that you are that type of "GG player" that only gets out of cz town when scrolled and with no less than 3 priests in your party. Must be hard.

Yeah, KO 101...
    Truffles, Smooth and AlexBeepBeep like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by eternal420 View Post
    So your admitting you and your clan fail at ko basics 101? cause who in their right mind goes to cz with a debuffer and does not A. have scrolls, B. use town buffs. C. bring a buffer along with them knowing that they are going to be in bowl where they will get attacked by the other nation at any given moment. That was just my two cents point out, continue on with your drama.
    Sometimes, clans become that bored of KO and inactive that you don't have enough people to fill up a party. What would you do then? I guess you wouldn't know since you sound like the kinda guy who jumps ship immediately.

Btw, only Apex KO has town buffs, I thought you pointing that out was funny since it shows just how much you know about the game you're supposedly so good at.

#KO101

bunch of idiots here

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    bunch of idiots here
    you fit in perfectly
    Adi and erdo1990 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    bunch of idiots here
    Atleast this "bunch of idiots" dont use mom paypal to buy gbs

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Thats right it you are playing but I think for the audience it might be a bit more interesting to see some actual kills happening.. watching a 10-15min clip showing a mage pt running or a melee party vsing and get only 3kills per side isn't too interesting for the viewers, don't you think?
    Sry for late respond, but
    You are partly right.
    20min with 3 kills would be boring.
    But I mean, if both sides get a lot of kills or its going back and forth. But then I guess in KO its a little difficult to have this kind of fight, where it might go both ways. If one side is good and other a slightly worse it already goes to the better players.
    Thats why Dota, Lol etc are more entertaining to watch.

But otherwise
    Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

nice movie kanks (:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123