Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dendroctonus makes fun on a human warriorOo(BERAMUS)

This is a discussion on Dendroctonus makes fun on a human warriorOo(BERAMUS) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div> Originally posted by Lammer @ <!--QuoteBegin-thesinner and for the other guy that says they all ...
Page: 2

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    Originally posted by Lammer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-thesinner

and for the other guy that says they all are r dmgs how can he use r damage while slidin? h43r:

Slide and try r+r+r+r+r all the time.. There you go. Question answered?

And yep.. those hits seem like very bad comboing (just Rs).. or your defence is kinda..."unusual", since you say that guy has +65 and he has raptor +8.
    I usually run around CZ with 40 spear defence... and I have +/- 900 ac (no extra reducing dmg unique on). A +65 lvl with raptor +8 wouldn't do me only 280dmg.. that's for sure.

So Like I said.. nice uniques/defence you got there, or his AP is just lousy.[/b]

Maybe his raptor is broke ?

thesinner

the list of my items:

rol +1&+0
    shell +8 set
    iron necklace
    skeleton belt
    re +2
    eme
    shard +8 dual

thesinner

Dun think so cos if his raptor is broken cant imagine how much is dmg to me w/o shitty spear def 70 lvl belt&necklace and spear def items...

temmu

Originally posted by thesinner
    the list of my items:

rol +1&+0
    shell +8 set
    iron necklace
    skeleton belt
    re +2
    eme
    shard +8 dual
    babashop for the win.... and btw there is _0_ legit lvl 70 at beramus, so dont even start arque from that.

Originally posted by temmu

babashop for the win.... and btw there is _0_ legit lvl 70 at beramus, so dont even start arque from that.
    Actually there is and i happen to know many of them.. perkele temmu :lol:

alphablade

the guy with a raptor is hitting so low because he has a CS on i think :huh:, in the picture im sure the sin has chitin sheild (just under the glow of the raptor)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12