Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DENOX AND BABYBASH IS LAFFY AND TAFFY

This is a discussion on DENOX AND BABYBASH IS LAFFY AND TAFFY within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ilovesex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ilovesex)</div> Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReVoLaTioN) Originally posted by Reinhard Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN Originally posted ...
Page: 4

ReVoLaTioN

Originally posted by ilovesex+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ilovesex)</div>
    Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReVoLaTioN)
    Originally posted by Reinhard
    Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN
    Originally posted by Reinhard
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReVoLaTioN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matador

ummm... are you crazy....? "her face is not that great" Please post your face on internet let me look I want to judge between you 2.

AGREED!
    Wow, I ditto what he just said. What you said about Jessica is BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

TRUEEEE, NOW U HAVE TO GO GAY, U CANT PLAY HETERO FROM NOW ON.

Saying that jessica alba is not hot makes you gay instantly.

its just like "saying: jessica alba is not hot.... 1 second later: puft you are to gay"

Yes baba, that quickly...

You confuse me. ^_^ -_-

What i meant and in less words is that the guy that said that jessica isn't hot issssssssssssssssss GAAAAAAAAAY PERIOD. h43r:

If you dont understand this just forget it :lol:
    What I'm saying is, that might be a girl, how would that make her gay if she doesn't like Jessica Alba? :unsure:

The person did say, "I don't understand why GUYS like her" h43r:[/b]
    Jus like I guessed. ^_^
    yes i'm a girl... -_-[/b][/quote]

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by ReVoLaTioN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReVoLaTioN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    ppl only found jessica alba as a goddess after painting her hair blonde and starring in the Fantasitc 4 movie, or w/e the name was.... I got the hots for her since Dark Angel, she was more hot with black hair *^_^
    Keep thinking...I have liked her since Idle Hands bro... ^_^|

/Angel_Costume_FTW![/b]
    oh shit that was her? i loved the part where the hand grabed her ass and she got all turned on :lol: .... gave me a booner too tbh h43r:

Matador

Dro that is what I call tmf ( to much info) Yes I also liked that part but your boner? Come on >.< I dun need to here that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234