A Destination Too Far.

This is a discussion on A Destination Too Far. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This one took me about an hour and a half. Original: http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8163/15...554912740fe.jpg I don't even know why I posted here....
Page: 1

Cryptology

Default A Destination Too Far.

This one took me about an hour and a half.

Original:
    http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8163/15...554912740fe.jpg

I don't even know why I posted here.

FoShOO

thats hella good

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Looks really good.

PinoyBoi

it be awesome if u put a warrior walking forward

Banned

holy shit nigga h43r:

Cryptology

I'd like my art never to be related to KO.... ever. So a warrior walking forward is out of the question.

ALightInTheDarkness

nice job. good to see some1 making art out of KO <(^.^)> we all need tp express ourselfs outta KO sometime

-Zach

imho, typography doesn't match much. the lines are too cliche and the font is too movie posterish... keep it simple and when you are doing a piece like this try to keep your type separated from your image.... photo manips should never be blended with text.. a simple flat text over a non-centered part of the image (such as the bottom right) would serve its purpose a lot better.

nice job on the color scheme though, really fits the mood well. you might want to think about fixing up the middle larger star though... its too noticeably brushed... either make it a bit more opaque or create a glare in it.

the soft edged hardcutout of the trees don't really suit the image.. seems more to be fit in a vector type.. not a manip

anyways, judging through time constraints.. good job overall

i usually end up spending a lot longer on my projects though... perhaps a week or so ^_^

anyways, you could take my advice or not. its your artwork.. i understand my advice doesn't mean much when i don't post anything to back it up... but frankly, i'm not going to... not because i'm embarassed of it or i don't think it matches what i'm saying, but i'm a bit busy atm working on portfolios and the such so i would rather not release something on the web.

EDIT: WTF IS THAT PERSON DOING THERE... 12 feet tall... don't do that

Natazaku

Originally posted by tank
    imho, typography doesn't match much. the lines are too cliche and the font is too movie posterish... keep it simple and when you are doing a piece like this try to keep your type separated from your image.... photo manips should never be blended with text.. a simple flat text over a non-centered part of the image (such as the bottom right) would serve its purpose a lot better. *

nice job on the color scheme though, really fits the mood well. you might want to think about fixing up the middle larger star though... its too noticeably brushed... either make it a bit more opaque or create a glare in it. *

the soft edged hardcutout of the trees don't really suit the image.. seems more to be fit in a vector type.. not a manip

anyways, judging through time constraints.. good job overall

i usually end up spending a lot longer on my projects though... perhaps a week or so ^_^

anyways, you could take my advice or not. its your artwork.. i understand my advice doesn't mean much when i don't post anything to back it up... but frankly, i'm not going to... not because i'm embarassed of it or i don't think it matches what i'm saying, but i'm a bit busy atm working on portfolios and the such so i would rather not release something on the web.

EDIT: WTF IS THAT PERSON DOING THERE... 12 feet tall... don't do that
    bad case of the shits u got there?