Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DeusManus ARES Pk.

This is a discussion on DeusManus ARES Pk. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; henke stop raiding my boroo party :@ gg vid...
Page: 3

henke stop raiding my boroo party :@
    gg vid

Haha, mission accomplished talk about team work. Next time make it in HD baba, or if you want Sony vegas PM ill hook you up

PS: yes you guys brought DM back on the map it was dying for a bit there.

Banned

i'v been wondering is incognito, nasco's second char ?

Banned

also gg video, hope you don't catch me dying in one of them :P. and henke good work bro.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    You act surprised.
    IN DOJO alone... There is 2 of them.
    And the aren't shitty blessing either.
    Adamant, go big or go home right?

OMGGGG!!

It's very nicee shield! Adamant yet :/

My dreamm!!! xDD

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Haha, mission accomplished talk about team work. Next time make it in HD baba, or if you want Sony vegas PM ill hook you up

PS: yes you guys brought DM back on the map it was dying for a bit there.
    hahah yea right we would like HD, but we are knightonline players not moviemakers atleast i dont know how to make it HD or use sonyvegas, windowsmoviemaker FTW!!!

and hell yea DM is back, stronger than ever before!

Sus henke. U will just make a big movie about Ksing my pray xD

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDance View Post
    Sus henke. U will just make a big movie about Ksing my pray xD
    hahahh =D just cus i kill all dosnt mean i ks but blackdream was hmmm a ks kind of... or no it was my kill!

Got motivated by his video and my warrior reskilled is different then before, i started frapsin hehe,

You do have to put in the time and effort to make a good PK video. Im still a newb i have to find tutorials on basic movie making for Sony vegas. Once you get used to it ill be easier. as for making HD movies youtube is very helpful in telling you exactly what options to check .

Carabi

nice vid =)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

waiting for the warrior movie cause the INT priest perspective wasn't that much entertaining for 26 minutes. Would be cool if you guys could mix that. I mean some clips as an INT priest, some as a rogue or warrior whatever. And the best is when you show the same clip but from different chars. I see much opportunities in this clan and server but you have to work a lot more on it! This was just a 5/10 for me.(too long, bad quality, only party scenes)

Ivan

Rly nice movies=)

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    waiting for the warrior movie cause the INT priest perspective wasn't that much entertaining for 26 minutes. Would be cool if you guys could mix that. I mean some clips as an INT priest, some as a rogue or warrior whatever. And the best is when you show the same clip but from different chars. I see much opportunities in this clan and server but you have to work a lot more on it! This was just a 5/10 for me.(too long, bad quality, only party scenes)
    yep i will upload part 1 of my movie today, havent had chance for good fotage just 30min pk sofar xD, and yea we will do like u say, but we wont mix in same movie, but we will fraps same fights and make 2movies of it, and we are ko players not moviemakers but i am trying to make my quality to youtube hd^^,
    And what u mean with "only party scences"? if u mean that we always are full pt, than u probobly dont play ares, cus thats basicly the only way u can fight here, unless you wanna town when the big turk clans come with their 3+ mage parties :P

Ivan: Thanks

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    And what u mean with "only party scences"? if u mean that we always are full pt, than u probobly dont play ares, cus thats basicly the only way u can fight here, unless you wanna town when the big turk clans come with their 3+ mage parties :P
    Ehh that's not only ares I guess, same goes to every CZ area. It's not your fault ofc but I still miss the gg trios/duos(I don't even dream about solo ). I will try to abstract then next time.

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    Ehh that's not only ares I guess, same goes to every CZ area. It's not your fault ofc but I still miss the gg trios/duos(I don't even dream about solo ). I will try to abstract then next time.
    yea np xDDDDD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast