Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DevilKillah Pk movie

This is a discussion on DevilKillah Pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +9 at carnac dang +9 at girakon is still awsome xD ontopic nice movie liked it :P...
Page: 3

Delicious

+9 at carnac dang +9 at girakon is still awsome xD
    ontopic nice movie liked it :P

aperion didnt use minor.. anyway its wasnt a realy vs for me.. combo with pots (come on)

btw nice movie

StunerKillah

both vs's on the video wasn't me, anyway think what you want , comments from noobs don't make me mad anymore.[/b]
    never seen u saying "GZ dude, u beat me." there was always someone else playing with ur account when u loose. OR ur daggers durability is fuked up [lol] or u have low fps, or "gay turks" [u fukin racist idiot] are using pedal.

u know what

suck my balls

killah> hazee

SilverrHazee

blah blah blah[/b]
    ok.
    by the way, I'm selling a mouse with 5 buttons , maybe you are interested

anyway , wanna flame noob ?
    killah> hazee[/b]
    there you go, a killah vs a hazee

too bad this SS shows a different history eh ?

killah < hazee

and please shut up oke ? if I said "thanks" before is because I&#39;m done arguing with people and please noobie realize you are nothing special with your mouse with 3 buttons oke ? get one with 4 buttons, maybe you get better

bye.

[/b]
    damm dude how much open windows u have ther ^^

Banned

nice player but the video it&#39;s wasn&#39;t good at all :unsure: the song didn&#39;t match and the quality wasa lil bit bad. but the minor and ur combo was good

GJ

StunerKillah

i said suck my balls. that was the end, c ya

stunner is right though ... i always see u saying that wasnt me that was so n so..

SilverrHazee

too bad I can&#39;t say it&#39;s me on it when its not me on it .

IDeviLKillah

Killah>Hazee

you two ( killa and hazee ) should both agree to a vs. hazee make sure u are playin the account. you daggers are fine and u have decent fps. same goes for killah but he prolly wont make excuses anyway

some1 fraps it and post in new topic :P

iiason

+9? a.q

SilverrHazee

you two ( killa and hazee ) should both agree to a vs. hazee make sure u are playin the account. you daggers are fine and u have decent fps. same goes for killah but he prolly wont make excuses anyway

some1 fraps it and post in new topic :P[/b]
    how we could ?

this killah plays in girakon and the rest of killahs play on c-west and hazes ( we D r playing in c-east so XD

nd last time i went to hellsgarem pvp shitty event i had 4-10 seconds of lag :<

if there wasn&#39;t west and east and just carnac everything would be better :<

how we could ?

this killah plays in girakon and the rest of killahs play on c-west and hazes ( we D r playing in c-east so XD

:<[/b]
    ahhh nvm then..

maybe next hellsgarem u can vs

kibal

how we could ?

if there wasn&#39;t west and east and just carnac everything would be better :<[/b]
    server 3 and 5 r free of lag ....also didnt u live in spain? i guess u r the only guy from spain laging in the pvp event server.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast