Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DevilKillah Pk movie

This is a discussion on DevilKillah Pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server 3 and 5 r free of lag ....also didnt u live in spain? i guess u r the only ...
Page: 4

SilverrHazee

server 3 and 5 r free of lag ....also didnt u live in spain? i guess u r the only guy from spain laging in the pvp event server.[/b]
    what can I say, I guess I'm the only one .

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

you could of easily spammed minor heal whilst in the non attack / non heal zone where you spawn then walk in.

Devilkillah > Silverhaze

lol, turk owned you

SilverrHazee

you could of easily spammed minor heal whilst in the non attack / non heal zone where you spawn then walk in.

Devilkillah > Silverhaze

lol, turk owned you[/b]
    always finding excuses for try to make my name looks bad rofl, pathetic.

always finding excuses for try to make my name looks bad rofl, pathetic.[/b]
    exactly what your doing, isn't it? Making excuses everytime.

SilverrHazee

exactly what your doing, isn't it? Making excuses everytime.[/b]
    probably that's why I love so much this SS , maybe because it shows how I kill this turk ( he was using dd) while i was just using my helmet shell

whatever, there goes my excuse.

if you see the SS carefully, even you can read the chat where m3thod is saying " dont run turk bastard " because sadly he was running once again :/ but this time he died :< but he did a nice try ^_^

anyway I&#39;m just a noob with lots of excuses to say so who cares

kibal

what can I say, I guess I&#39;m the only one .

[/b]
    Did u try every server? , cose i only had lag in like 2 servers ....about that ss i can run emule and make a ss liek this too .Just find rare that u r the only guy from spain with lag in all servers .
    just hope ur net go fine in the next event server so u can fight with them ...but rlly who cares ,is easy cheat with rogue so who knows who is legit 100% , not saying this to u for my eyes all sins r cheater till i c their hands comboing .

probably that&#39;s why I love so much this SS , maybe because it shows how I kill this turk ( he was using dd) while i was just using my helmet shell

whatever, there goes my excuse.

if you see the SS carefully, even you can read the chat where m3thod is saying " dont run turk bastard " because sadly he was running once again :/ but this time he died :< but he did a nice try ^_^
    anyway I&#39;m just a noob with lots of excuses to say so who cares [/b]
    that was 100% devilkillah sharer + he has lag

SilverrHazee

that was 100% devilkillah sharer + he has lag[/b]
    he had lag on c1, then we relogged to c3 and he didnt had lag anymore because i asked him if he had lag before start the vs then he wont have any excuse if he die

here is the prove he was the real idevil aka ercan.

he said he dont have neck but he had rol, iron belt , shard+8,personal +7 and chitins+8 so he wanted to use dd i told him you are gay but he used it anyway

so we did vs and yeah look what happened :/

anything else buddy?

I&#39;m done arguing with you

bye

SilverrHazee

Did u try every server? , cose i only had lag in like 2 servers ....about that ss i can run emule and make a ss liek this too .Just find rare that u r the only guy from spain with lag in all servers .
    just hope ur net go fine in the next event server so u can fight with them ...but rlly who cares ,is easy cheat with rogue so who knows who is legit 100% , not saying this to u for my eyes all sins r cheater till i c their hands comboing .[/b]
    I guess you can&#39;t do it then XD

right after my old ss

and just another SS

this is why I don&#39;t go to that shitty event anymore

NathanAlgren

sarkı ne lüften :P

IDeviLKillah

İ have lag and u say devil dont have lag lol

Jc i thinh u wanna SS

IDeviLKillah

i dont wanna add old pic but u add always

DİPNOT=İ kill you in movie ^^ zhuauhzuaCya

i dont wanna add old pic but u add always

DİPNOT=İ kill you in movie ^^ zhuauhzuaCya[/b]
    +1

auhauh

seems to me like that none of you 2 can take a loss, just accept it, damit is it realy that important to be the best one? its pretty childish to talk crap about people over a forum, anyway nice movie i like ur skill bar to

kni4x

LOLZ at this devilkillah, hes proly the biggeest noob on carnac, NP transfered all his way to dragon, never pking in cz (only at felncor np transfer gogogoo), constantl;y speed hacking when ever i see him. Jeez ur a big noob, get lost from this forum u turkish fat boy and go get some skillz.

PS. i wounder why he didnt put any solo vs me. Ohh it must be couse i always pwn him

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast