Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Did i just get k2ed?

This is a discussion on Did i just get k2ed? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife o rly? u sure? guys please dont start agian this shit......
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    o rly?

u sure?
    guys please dont start agian this shit...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Nice undying
    he was buffed also

and even without undy, i would have 2k hp left (at least) so he still got pwnt, with his +9s

rofl koop wow i better start paying attention to items I get from now on that would suck ablls did it dissapear yet?

Only a question... why do you hide your Hp ?

pimp101

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    prolly cuz he used undy set and has 14k xd

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pimp101 View Post
    aaaaand whats wrong with that ?
    anyways let us know what happen to your ring m8 !!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    the hp i had isn't relevant.. i didn't use undy set and i had less then 11k hp...

but what that is matter is that he think that only coz he got +9 items and +3 uniques he can talk shits on me, while in every time we vsed, i killed him

and destination only had 1 uniques +1 on that vs, roc +1, rest of the uniques were +0, and only 2 shells +8 rest +7

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    the hp i had isn't relevant.. i didn't use undy set and i had less then 11k hp...

but what that is matter is that he think that only coz he got +9 items and +3 uniques he can talk shits on me, while in every time we vsed, i killed him

and destination only had 1 uniques +1 on that vs, roc +1, rest of the uniques were +0, and only 2 shells +8 rest +7
    i never talked shit to you you always were the guy who pmed my char and said noob noob i killed you. i everytime asked myself who destination is, i never heard his name and talked shit in forums about me, than meet us 1 day in arena :

i killed him with 1 second lag, 1 second is deathly for a sin, but nvm i killed him and i thought we had finished it here but you always need to talk like a forum b1tch, which you are actualy. but nvm i dont care about you, if you kill my expers than be happy. for me you are just a small stupid kid which is crying when he got hated and saying look look IM SO COOL I KILLED JACKTRs EXPER WHO WAS MAGE BEFORE HAHA I BEST WARRIOR OF THIS SERVER. yes destination you are maybe not the best but the most childish guy in this game I ever saw. now before you talk next time about me wash your mouth first and and grow up.

Rest in Peace B1tch
    JackTR

If you're talking about new Destination aka me. Then I'm pretty sure I beat you in a vs with 1/2 or 1/3 hp left Jacktr (We were both buffed). No flames please.

pimp101

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    aaaaand whats wrong with that ?
    anyways let us know what happen to your ring m8 !!
    14k on undy Vs 7k on scrolls ?

seems a lil unfair dont u think ???

Who bothers to take a picture after a vs thats the question here :P
    Last edited by loveya; 11-20-2009 at 12:49 AM.

Hey, the old desti said, that he wasn't using a undy set. I'm sure that with +0 uniques he would have around 10.2k hp without undy gear. Scrolled I suppose he will have only 7.8-7.9k hp.

Also, i don't think it's unfair. Why? People choose classes for specific purposes. A rogue should NOT have the same hp as a warrior or anything close to if they have the same + in uniques.

Last, if you're here to flame with no reason, why post?

You comment on me babashopping. For people like you let me explain this. People buy items and people sell items. This chain goes on and will go on until KO goes down. I buy items, have lots more fun and will destroy people like you. When i quit, i will sell my items for say a little less or a little more. Maybe if you want a little more fun in the game, spend some money. Don't do the usual, why would i spend money on a game? Well Sir, you're spending quite an awful time on the forums and ingame, why wouldn't you suppose to spend money on a game you enjoy? Please, noobs like you ruin the community and pursue the typical "Carnac-West Style" : Being a Hyprocrite and flaming for being jealous

And if you're going to do "I get more pussy than you" quote. Please save it, we all know who brag never get it.
    Last edited by Koopy; 11-20-2009 at 12:35 AM.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    If you're talking about new Destination aka me. Then I'm pretty sure I beat you in a vs with 1/2 or 1/3 hp left Jacktr (We were both buffed). No flames please.
    im not talking to you, im meaning the old desti

pimp101

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Hey, the old desti said, that he wasn't using a undy set. I'm sure that with +0 uniques he would have around 10.2k hp without undy gear. Scrolled I suppose he will have only 7.8-7.9k hp.

Also, i don't think it's unfair. Why? People choose classes for specific purposes. A rogue should NOT have the same hp as a warrior or anything close to if they have the same + in uniques.

Last, if you're here to flame with no reason, why post?

You comment on me babashopping. For people like you let me explain this. People buy items and people sell items. This chain goes on and will go on until KO goes down. I buy items, have lots more fun and will destroy people like you. When i quit, i will sell my items for say a little less or a little more. Maybe if you want a little more fun in the game, spend some money. Don't do the usual, why would i spend money on a game? Well Sir, you're spending quite an awful time on the forums and ingame, why wouldn't you suppose to spend money on a game you enjoy? Please, noobs like you ruin the community and pursue the typical "Carnac-West Style" : Being a Hyprocrite and flaming for being jealous

And if you're going to do "I get more pussy than you" quote. Please save it, we all know who brag never get it.

Im not jealous of no skill babashoopers like u who only have gear and nothing else sorry!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    i killed him with 1 second lag, 1 second is deathly for a sin, but nvm i killed him and i thought we had finished it here but you always need to talk like a forum b1tch, which you are actualy. but nvm i dont care about you, if you kill my expers than be happy. for me you are just a small stupid kid which is crying when he got hated and saying look look IM SO COOL I KILLED JACKTRs EXPER WHO WAS MAGE BEFORE HAHA I BEST WARRIOR OF THIS SERVER. yes destination you are maybe not the best but the most childish guy in this game I ever saw. now before you talk next time about me wash your mouth first and and grow up.
    lool

so now i killed your expers?

in that SS it wasn't me, and why don't you SS the other vses? where my sharer won you?

by seeing how much hp left on the vs and how much hp you have on party bar (50% +-) it means that you got over 9k hp which is about 1.4k hp lower than the hp i had with desti lol

and i still can win you

and lol you say that you never talked to me? why would i start flaming you if you don't flame me first?

why i don't fight with let's say jackii or areko or any1 else from your clan? coz they didn't flame me... you think that only coz you bought +3 uniques and +9 items you are GG, but you sux, lose to warrior with +0 uniques and w/o even shell set +8

14k is the max hp you can have, to have it you must have +9 undy set, and uniques that give like 16/18 health bonus

even now with n1trogen im not close to it
    Im not jealous of no skill babashoopers like u who only have gear and nothing else sorry!
    go vs him then

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast