Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

did you feelthefire?

This is a discussion on did you feelthefire? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo you don't schedule your life around any thing cause you're a failure. go back to your ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you don't schedule your life around any thing cause you're a failure. go back to your blind and/or a-sexual retarded wife.
    Really why he didnt got ban again?? Can you learn how to talk peace of sh1t no1 is calling retard to your wife.... talk about game... you are so anoying, hope u can come anatolia some day for close your big mouth.
    Bathory likes this.

you don't schedule your life around any thing cause you're a failure. go back to your blind and/or a-sexual retarded wife.
    When people don't have any substantive arguments, they resort to name-calling. It shows lack of intelligence and is only a reflection of himself. Which is something him and Adi share deeply in common. I have seen lots of guys like this throughout my years of playing, he is nothing special. I just feel kinda sorry for guys like this.

By the Way....
    Look at the Caption "One hit no wolf" Now let me ask you, do you think you would of hit him harder with wolf? What a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    By the Way.... Look at the Caption "One hit no wolf" Now let me ask you, do you think you would of hit him harder with wolf? What a noob.
    I believe the point was that he's so weak that he can be one hit without wolf.
    Tiffer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Have you figure out what's wrong with your post yet?
    Stan stan stan when you 1 hit your opponent wether it is a worm, an orc, a human or a sad fat fuckup, the HP bar stays full for a couple of seconds in your screen until the player presses ok or is rezzed and then the bar goes black and then full all the way.
    stop trying to be a smartass.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Stan stan stan when you 1 hit your opponent wether it is a worm, an orc, a human or a sad fat fuckup, the HP bar stays full for a couple of seconds in your screen until the player presses ok or is rezzed and then the bar goes black and then full all the way.
    They think they are superior to all, if the point they were trying to make was what bathory said then kallpop already explained lol

My wife even gave you a hint... what's wrong with you guys? It's funny to see how ignorant the "pros" are.

By the Way....
    Look at the Caption "One hit no wolf" Now let me ask you, do you think you would of hit him harder with wolf? What a noob.
    Now... what's wrong with this?

1 hit no wolf

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    , hope u can come anatolia some day for close your big mouth.
    my clan was already at anatolia they smacked the shit out of you.. visheraaaaaa

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

By the Way....
    Now you understand why I will never think that you or your husband has any skills in this game?

He (furious) tried to point out the fact that sinins 1hitted someone without wolf,
    Just incase you don't know what wolf is, wolf is a skill that increase your attack power and 1hitting someone without that skills isn't that easy (unless its eric/shelldraven )

ým explaýn, ýou braýn understand>?
    ws? gel?

my clan was already at anatolia they smacked the shit out of you.. visheraaaaaa
    Still wondering where did vishera clan go to?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Still wondering where did vishera clan go to?
    some of them resurrection some of them new server

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    They think they are superior to all, if the point they were trying to make was what bathory said then kallpop already explained lol
    yes what shelly said was answered by kallop then by adi and then by furrious
    and what the sad fat fuck up said was answered by me. He's trying to imply that the SS is forged bc captainfire's HP bar is full but it says he just died. It's ridiculous when a wombat like him tries so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Now you understand why I will never think that you or your husband has any skills in this game?

He (furious) tried to point out the fact that sinins 1hitted someone without wolf,
    Just incase you don't know what wolf is, wolf is a skill that increase your attack power and 1hitting someone without that skills isn't that easy (unless its eric/shelldraven )

ws? gel?
    This just show how stupid you are dude. None of your good friend/clannies best rogues on server can figure it out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HA

yes what shelly said was answered by kallop then by adi and then by furrious
    and what the sad fat fuck up said was answered by me. He's trying to imply that the SS is forged bc captainfire's HP bar is full but it says he just died. It's ridiculous when a wombat like him tries so hard
    So sttttuppppidddd.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I believe the point was that he's so weak that he can be one hit without wolf.
    Yes I know that was his point, that is why it is a very noob statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

ws? gel?
    Thank you made Stan laugh so hard this morning!
    You know what CP is right? You know that it is stronger than wolf and you can't use wolf with cp right? Oh no I guess you guys didn't....
    That is like you saying "no thrust guys!" when you used spike.
    I cannot believe you needed that to be explained to you... Sad sad state of this game.

Thinking about it... I had never use wolf to killed topcat. He was very easy kill with and without his pedal.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast