Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Diez Ardream SayItsPossible icexD solo pk movie

This is a discussion on Diez Ardream SayItsPossible icexD solo pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are no way his items are legit he showed them to me in trade a long time ago when ...
Page: 2

Lag0nx

there are no way his items are legit he showed them to me in trade a long time ago when he was icebaby in pisco sour, +9 sherion >.< bullshit and his uniques are gay as aids also[/b]
    and even with all that shit i remember him losing vs me and putting ss on and running back lol.
    shame on him.. didnt even watch his lame 3mh shit and dupe kebabs.
    btw chabo didnt u tell me ur real items?.
    -lagon

DUDE I loved the vid!!
    The song at the biggining was the kind of music you play when it&#39;s A MISSION IMPOSSIBLE....
    But... &#39;&#39;SayItsPossible&#39;&#39;
    :P

funny
    Keep going

I love this vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbd1uFo84FE...ted&search=

Ardream Town Invading

chabo was just as duped out as icexD is now i guess. the only reason chabo goes around saying all +9&#39;s are legits is because he doesnt wanna look bad since he had so many +9 he bought from duper turks. idk why u guys like him just because hes nice to u. chabo is just as bad as savi (probably good friends with savi).

on topic. easy to own in dcz with ur items this video was nothing special. i thought 2 minors was noobish but 3 minors? weak.

sexy Owa

chabo was just as duped out as icexD is now i guess. the only reason chabo goes around saying all +9&#39;s are legits is because he doesnt wanna look bad since he had so many +9 he bought from duper turks. idk why u guys like him just because hes nice to u. chabo is just as bad as savi (probably good friends with savi).

on topic. easy to own in dcz with ur items this video was nothing special. i thought 2 minors was noobish but 3 minors? weak.[/b]
    i love you

darkrouge4040

Im always unbuffed in dcz Unless its after restart or im making a movie , good movie and saying that i would like so say this guy is babashopped out the ass to say the least....in+ib and still wears dd in 1v1&#39;s

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

+1... in dcz if u have wep def its jus stupid. everyone hits low already -.- the only type of char that needs it is priest cuz thats first target

+1... in dcz if u have wep def its jus stupid. everyone hits low already -.- the only type of char that needs it is priest cuz thats first target[/b]
    as far as i know mages are 1st target if u can&#39;t kill the mage it&#39;ss no use to kill the priest cause he just tp&#39;s im back

Huck

Shit, just like 99% of the turkish&#39;s videos

ps: i guess that is the Mamuda_Tr&#39;s dcz char, seeing those 3 minor heals :lol: :lol: :lol:

JustBme

icexD havent got in he using wp +1 now.4 guys played with mamuda_tr.he is not duped those items.You guys didnot know it he got 4-5 rol in same week from ardream boss event and mamuda and ice items are different.He never used mamuda items on icexD cos he just played mamuda_tr not a real owner.

Terrorblade

I enjoyed the movie altough I think it&#39;s not hard to pwn in ardream with 3x minors and crazy items. To be honest I&#39;m not a fan of using more than one minor but w/e. Btw even if his items were not duped, they will be babashoped ... so he still deserves less respect ... a true player for me is someone who earned his money, lvl and skill by his own gameplay.

venom

Get chitin set +7, quest uniques and md+7 and then make a movie -_-
    everyone can kill that much ppl with uber equip in ardream.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Get chitin set +7, quest uniques and md+7 and then make a movie -_-
    everyone can kill that much ppl with uber equip in ardream.[/b]
    yeah . also 3 minor? lol

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Gj

look how they feel pro for getting a flag in moradon with help of kb. Alltho their flag only lasted 2 days kinda sad .

for the rest they are all pretty good. Except when they are losing -> instand duff , run away, come back with full party -> kill me -> feel pro .

N1GG4

lol good movie but i assume pretty soon were gana start seeing rogues with 7 minors per page and spike on right click....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast