Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

diez lvl 80 mage pk

This is a discussion on diez lvl 80 mage pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then why was this posted agin? why do people post videos that have been posted already ? ? ?[/b] cuze ...
Page: 2

then why was this posted agin?
    why do people post videos that have been posted already ? ? ?[/b]

cuze not everyone lives in forums. i told it wasnt mine i watched it and like just it. jst post to show ppl who didnt see yet can have a chance to see,

any problam? it was offencive to u? srry for u :mellow:

Banned

They have search engine >.>

niggazplz

@ StratusFear, well I see whos craps.. z-r-r combo isnt easy with mage, lets try it with pots if you know anythings about combo. and.. LMFAO! bfd ONLY killing strom one time, when strom without light armor skill.. and on all of 1on1s bfd sliding always. its so gay i think? anyway I've seen strom killed BFD on 3v1.. now tell me plz who get raped?
    @ Ruthvik2.0, lol. I cant see any duper in this movie. I see 4100 hp 1030 defence maybe you should learn anythings about dupe, n00bie. I think you lookin movie with your dumbass or you dont know about game/mage so much.. so stfu, thanks

PS: real strom isnt playing always with his char, so much people playing with strom.

@ StrafusFear, well I see whos craps.. z-r-r combo isnt easy with mage, lets try it with pots if you know anythings about combo. and.. LMFAO! bfd ONLY killing strom one time, when strom without light armor skill.. and on all of 1on1s bfd sliding always. its so gay i think? anyway I've seen strom killed BFD on 3v1.. now tell me plz who get raped?
    @ Ruthvik2.0, lol. I cant see any duper in this movie. I see 4100 hp 1030 defence maybe you should learn anythings about dupe, n00bie. I think you lookin movie with your dumbass or you dont know about game/mage so much.. so stfu, thanks

PS: real strom isnt playing always with his char, so much people playing with strom.[/b]
    Lol pwnt^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12