Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dio JapKo Pk Movie

This is a discussion on Dio JapKo Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good pk video for dcz... more variety of classes in dcz than here in USKO i can see in there... ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

good pk video for dcz... more variety of classes in dcz than here in USKO i can see in there...

its weird... the only JPKO pk videos ive seen are DCZ... lol

no1 there wanna lvl to 80 or something? :P

Banned

most asain players think making a vid is noobish. I dont know, it seems the more modest u are the more pro u are....

bbs64

There are some lvl80

Helpik

There are a lot of 80lvls but only I know are japanese^^ others are only 59 becose +-6 months ago they banned my friend lvl 69 warrior(for nothing), so now most of ppl stop exp at lvl 59 becose they are scared of bann^^ only few ppl are 60+ and if they are 60+(60-70) they don't pk much more, becose of 80lvl japanese players with uber items .......

LookBehindYou

How is a TW on mh at level 70 an accomplishment O_o

It's possible to do trolls unbuffed at 45ish, I don't see TW being that much harder...[/b]

You see, you fail at reading.

Read the damn comments, its not a lvl 70, a lvl 57 MH comboing a TW (not saying its big deal but learn to read hi )

that "lvl 70 dagger" is actually some JPKO dagger

geez, ignorance at the highest lewel

Willows

You see, you fail at reading.

Read the damn comments, its not a lvl 70, a lvl 57 MH comboing a TW (not saying its big deal but learn to read hi )

that "lvl 70 dagger" is actually some JPKO dagger

geez, ignorance at the highest lewel[/b]
    Shut your fucking trap, dickhead. Take a look at my post date, then take a look at the post on youtube.

I figure, you know, it's kinda hard to read a comment before said comment actually existed. Thanks for trying, though, I needed someone to laugh at.

(Lol, watched it again and saw that it said level 57 in the intro. Still, no reason for you to be a dickhead about it, go choke on a giant case of stfu.)

helnix

Anybody knows first song name ? plax !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123