Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Disconnected: A Farewell to Ko Movie

This is a discussion on Disconnected: A Farewell to Ko Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I had some random fraps from our last few days on Girakon.. and I made a little movie out ...
Page: 1

Well I had some random fraps from our last few days on Girakon.. and I made a little movie out of em.

Comment what you like.. I don't mind you saying you thought it was corny or bad, don't worry I won't warn you! :P But yeah it's the first movie I've ever made, and I just thought I'd give it a go before I left for good.

Finally, if you don't like R&B or Rap.. feel free to flame my music, but I can't pretend like I like Rock just to get good reviews music-wise. I've watched plenty of rock movies that made me mute it, but wasn't too harsh on em on music choice ;P Anyways..
    Youtube (Shitty graphics, but streamable as always):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe02V7DccsA&fmt=18

I'm leaving tomorrow, so if someone wants to pick on me.. do it tonight or tomorrow morning, or else u wont get a response till next saturday!

BB & Ty for watching.

Edit: Oh here's the Song List (also located on youtube comment)

1st = Dj Khaled - We Taking Over featuring Akon, Lil Wayne, Baby, Rick Ross, & T.I.

2nd = Lupe Fiasco - Superstar (Remix) featuring Mattew Santos, Young Jeezy, & T.I.

3rd = Razah - Rain

FIRSTTT
    im so cool im first poster B) B) B)
    u tanked that mage with the holloween cane like a beast. only the best int priest can do that shit!

Very well done. 10/10

Banned

<3 :P nice.

"BrosBeforeHoes has destroyer the Center Artifact." GG

pabLo

GREAT VIDEO!

J

WOW thanks for telling me majix!

As for the movie it made me cry Miss those good ol&#39; times. Also the count down idea was really creative

Trip said i was in it so ill watch it i guess,

EDIT: woot majix made me famous

PaPaSmurF

Lol, I love keyboard gangsters. They seem to make things alot funnier.
    Anyways, rap is not good for pk most of the time, but there are exceptions.
    Video was just you healing, thats also not good for a pk video. Personally I dont find it entertaining to see how many people you can tank. Its respectable that you would sacrifice ratings for personal prefrence though.
    There was a few steps to this video. Run in, debuff, heal, cure, and debuff again. Rinse and repeat.
    6/10
    homie.

Go bp and make it more interesting.

Go bp and make it more interesting.[/b]
    he quit ko and sold his account already. and he just used whatever fraps he had and put it into a movie. i kinda liked it but its probably cause i was in like 90% of those clips on my warrior so i remember those times and they look much better in a warriors view than a priests :P

ps: bp sucks imo ;[ its kinda fun but i&#39;d take a good int priest over a good bp in a pk party anyday.

PaPaSmurF

he quit ko and sold his account already. and he just used whatever fraps he had and put it into a movie. i kinda liked it but its probably cause i was in like 90% of those clips on my warrior so i remember those times and they look much better in a warriors view than a priests :P

ps: bp sucks imo ;[ its kinda fun but i&#39;d take a good int priest over a good bp in a pk party anyday.[/b]
    ya same, but hes not trying to make a good party, hes trying to make a video

J

ya same, but hes not trying to make a good party, hes trying to make a video [/b]
    No good party = no good fraps = no good movie.

PaPaSmurF

No good party = no good fraps = no good movie.[/b]
    hehe watch my video, i think i did alright for solo

Banned

Lol, I love keyboard gangsters. They seem to make things alot funnier.
    Anyways, rap is not good for pk most of the time, but there are exceptions.
    Video was just you healing, thats also not good for a pk video. Personally I dont find it entertaining to see how many people you can tank. Its respectable that you would sacrifice ratings for personal prefrence though.
    There was a few steps to this video. Run in, debuff, heal, cure, and debuff again. Rinse and repeat.
    6/10
    homie.

Go bp and make it more interesting.[/b]
    I muted your video, music is personal preference.What gets me into a video may not get the next guy going.

PaPaSmurF

I muted your video, music is personal preference.What gets me into a video may not get the next guy going.[/b]
    I&#39;m aware of that. I&#39;m also aware that majority seem to enjoy rock rather than rap.
    Going to sleep, holla @ my homies Gs 2mrrrow yo!
    <3 h34r:

ZumieZ

Rap can be good when Its Redman or some trash Rap But usually rock is the best choice some house can be good too.
    nd Majix Switch to BP nd make it more interesting u gotta end with a rampage =D

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast