Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Disconnected: A Farewell to Ko Movie

This is a discussion on Disconnected: A Farewell to Ko Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, I love keyboard gangsters. They seem to make things alot funnier. Anyways, rap is not good for pk most ...
Page: 2

Lol, I love keyboard gangsters. They seem to make things alot funnier.
    Anyways, rap is not good for pk most of the time, but there are exceptions.
    Video was just you healing, thats also not good for a pk video. Personally I dont find it entertaining to see how many people you can tank. Its respectable that you would sacrifice ratings for personal prefrence though.
    There was a few steps to this video. Run in, debuff, heal, cure, and debuff again. Rinse and repeat.
    6/10
    homie.

Go bp and make it more interesting.[/b]
    Understandable. But take into consideration i went from mage for 2 years to priest. Never had to do much comboing on a mage, so therefore my potting / comboing as a BP was atrocious ;P So I pretty much would rather showcase the ability to keep my party alive as my skill, not so much the "I own at solo BP pk." I think a lot of people choose not to make int priest movies because there are so many people out that that try and shut down the fact that if you aren't dealing damage, u arent any good to watch.

p.s. isn't BP pking the same "rinse and repeat" as what you listed about my int PK? except you lack the actually tanking and party managing factor? Run in, debuff, hellis, cure, spam heal, die.. is my opinion of a BP in the situations our party experienced.

But thank you for the comment, feedback is appreciated ;P

Havoc2

Very, very good... will miss you gg's but I'll always see you on ko4life =)
    Liked the CSW parts, I saw me on batina in alter room spaming full party cure because of your damn torment + subside priests... I guesse you all got to have your fun before the game died for you. <3

Rap can be good when Its Redman or some trash Rap But usually rock is the best choice some house can be good too.
    nd Majix Switch to BP nd make it more interesting u gotta end with a rampage =D[/b]
    The only rampage would be people raping me 1vs1 with my combo ;P 2 years of mage doesn&#39;t train melee skills too well. :\
    but yeah, my account is sold, so no point ;P

and Havoc, ty <3. Wish i had some fraps from back when I was pking with you as well; unfortunately my comp that could handle fraps didn&#39;t get here till I was HH ;[

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

nice i like the bifrost part alot. 9/10

Seekor

Nice video Majix its sad to see you go. Definitely I think some priest video&#39;s such as this one go underrated because many people underestimate the difficulty of the priests job especially when its just one priest in a party of 5 - 6. It looks a lot easier then it really is and theres many things you have to take in account for in the matter of a few seconds.

And btw you cant tell him about his rap music when you used soulja boy as your song in your DrDuran video come on...

Ezquerra

there are no much priest who really cares in their party or they can&#39;t make really a good heal/cure, well you aren&#39;t one of them, really good skills, i liked the partt "vs china" that scene rocks (including song), about team work rogues cares about you and minor you when u almost die nice exciting part, when your clan rush cristal and take castle good too, last part contains some drama if specially you quiting game, poeple will be sad to see that (friends specially).

Not like at all music but i can rescue some good parts.

Good luck.

graphic 7/10
    music 7/10
    skill 9/10 (mostly.,.. lucky heals to survive :-) )
    overall 8/10

I like it. Would say decent movie. btw. buy more wep def armours

Heizer

10/10 for everything
    i love you majix

DarK

that was a hawt ending <3 :wub:

that was a hawt ending <3 :wub:[/b]

my lightblading? :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

10/10, sick video, gg prz, gg clan
    if u guys had just a full clan, instead of a party of 8 only, u guys would have been #1 in everything
    btw wats the 2nd song called?
    and take care majix, ty for all the help u&#39;ve done for me and van

10/10, sick video, gg prz, gg clan
    if u guys had just a full clan, instead of a party of 8 only, u guys would have been #1 in everything
    btw wats the 2nd song called?
    and take care majix, ty for all the help u&#39;ve done for me and van[/b]
    thanks Unbeatable. the 2nd Song was Superstar (Remix) by Lupe Fiasco featuring Matthew Santos, Young Jeezy, & T.I.

sucks!

kuman

gg clan 10/10

xfreek

10/10 nice movie....!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast