Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dlw Bp

This is a discussion on Dlw Bp within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah all sins run. they are pussies. true story. but you can always just duff them and watch another sin ...
Page: 2

Valk

yeah all sins run. they are pussies. true story. but you can always just duff them and watch another sin 1 hit them. that's always amusing since I don't care about NP in dcz it's all for fun. XD[/b]

+++++1

black_11

dark valkyre, come back to karus side when prices go down, I wanna pk with you baba

Schultze

Bah nobody got a vid of it?

dark valkyre, come back to karus side when prices go down, I wanna pk with you baba [/b]
    maybe later.. if i'll have finally 80 lvl on my main priest i will come

Schultze

Ok so im still looking for one if there is any recorded yet

I was in the middle of making a shitty movie when i had enough of the koxpers...

So a leftover i found on my ftp; http://www.online-multigaming.com/crappons/4sins.wmv - 18mb

At the end i didnt want to continue so i LEEROYED...

At that time i was buff/heal/malice
    1k ap rofl

xAraChNiDx

hard to make a dcz bp vid as watching rogues lightfoot away doesnt make compelling viewing.

just like watching warriors put on shield and run away, pot then town doesnt make compelling viewing.

neither does watching priests spam heal themselves and town.

bps can be fun in dcz, but its extremely frustrating as most people will run and only attack when u are severely outnumbered or duffed or stunned or all of the above.

I have a dcz bp with 3150 hp, 650 def, 45 dd and 1350 ap it hits hard and can take a few hits but so many pussies run.

I was in the middle of making a shitty movie when i had enough of the koxpers...

So a leftover i found on my ftp; http://www.online-multigaming.com/crappons/4sins.wmv - 18mb

1k ap rofl[/b]
    that was a pretty decent pk scene. considering all you have is a 24 dd shield you did well against 4 rogues. go debuffer, scroll up, and you'll own em all

Schultze

Ah lol yea i know most just run away, but still there might be someone who has done one, i will check ur vid later, in school atm

that was a pretty decent pk scene. considering all you have is a 24 dd shield you did well against 4 rogues. go debuffer, scroll up, and you'll own em all [/b]

Heh ty and perhaps i should , but those days are over. It was from a long time ago before i went sourpuss on koxp. I hated it so much i burned my HB at that time.

But before i went burning i was for 1 week full duffer (= torment for solo PK FTW) and with my better gear rofl. Was great at that time hehe...
    Now i'm annoying people with my archer in Dies.

Those were some shitty stats before i changed gear : :lol: with tears:

Messiah Healer ftl now

xAraChNiDx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N91XWIIbE4

i found this while flicking through utube, this guy may be turk but he has some good equips and can play a priest pretty well.

the thing that should be of interest in this vid is the way the rogues play the bp, u can expect alot of this if you play one in ardream.

ie: malice = run away
    low hp = run away
    multiple tankers = stay...until a couple die = run away

u need good equips for ardream as a bp or at least a 40 dd sheild.

for the record there was another dlw bp vid on utube but the guy spends the first 3 minutes duffing everything, but not attacking, great viewing... literally 3 minutes in he gets his first kill, some pk vid.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

1k ap rofl[/b]
    nice tanking but the damage you did was too low :/

Sh11t

Yeah i have same problem.. they just running away.. and with 1-handed weapon its hard to kill :-/

[/b]
    Notice the fucking turkish sin with perfect english => neverdontescape ! >,<

chook

well i got an ardream bp (on olly) and yeah u get ganged but u counter it by going 1920heal/parasite+malice ive found it to b the most effective skill set up in ardream as a bp. hopeing to make a vid soon. And yes oh how frustrating it is wen they town my new stratergy is to parasite rouges/mages/bps then just go for the kill they dont normally c it comin cause u 2 hit em :P
    my stats r
    1631ap
    754def (with hb out) 961with dol+6 on
    3.8khp

i had only 1k ap rofl so that was the harder part. At the end i had almost 1500 as g2 bp.

Rogue parties were tough but solo was NPs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12