Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Felankor's HP i was shocked

This is a discussion on Felankor's HP i was shocked within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i went down there and i was dared to drain him so i did and 1516 wtf i thought he ...
Page: 1

KokoGG

Default Felankor's HP i was shocked

i went down there and i was dared to drain him so i did and 1516 wtf i thought he had more HP than that :blink: i think my melee made him mad because after i spiked him he fucked me up here look at this (btw un buffed TS ftw everything didnt agro on me)

:wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

odd... i hope is not a bug going to be abused by lordofthehumans 24/7

at beta test when they gm make ~20 felankors to moradon they haved 1,5milj hp if i remember right...

real one sholuld have more... isiloon has close to 2 mill hp

KokoGG

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    2mill? dont u mean 200k a 20k drain is 200k not 2 mill if i drained it for 200k that would mean it had 2 mill hp but i dont think anything has 2 mill hp

simple

is a bug when u drain u cant do more than 99k dmg i guess so thats why that dmg appeared :huh:

KokoGG

Originally posted by simple
    is a bug when u drain u cant do more than 99k dmg i guess so thats why that dmg appeared *:huh:
    i dont think it is a bug look at how much dmg spike did he has a high defence i think he has low hp but has really high def to make up for it and since he just hit me with poison when i drained from as far back as i could it makes me wonder if ppl will bug it like isiloon mabe <_<

simple

not its not , i tested it a wcs and it had 1.5m it would be easy for rogue lvl 70 then coz with bloody beast u easy dmg it for 1.2k+, in manes there was an event a gm spwned a felankor in bowl 3453453452345 ppl were attacking it and couldnt beat the regen gm came to help and even him couldnt beat the regan that easy h43r:

KokoGG

hmm intresting so how the fuck is somebody going to kill it down there if everything has high agro and if it kills you it will remember you and go after you again its fucking impossible

EDIT:forgot that not everything is about scrolls undying with a TS and the healers out of the way of the mobs down there mabe :wub:

Kailean

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    isiloon 1,3m not 2 B)

Kailean

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    2mill? dont u mean 200k a 20k drain is 200k not 2 mill if i drained it for 200k that would mean it had 2 mill hp but i dont think anything has 2 mill hp[/b]
    i heard that messanger of pathos has hell alot :P

KokoGG

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    isiloon 1,3m not 2 B)[/b]
    hmm its still alot i remember i spiked her once it was fun ^_^ damn i do stupid shit B)

PayForMySinS

Ok heres the deal with felenkar. On beta i drained him for around 30-42K but there is a a catch on this guy, you must be able to drain him at FULL hp to drain that much, if he has health taken away from him then when you try to drain you actually HEAL him for 30K+. His AOE attack hits 4K++, his single mage attack hit me for 6xx-9xx on beta.

lThe_Bl

Default Re: Felankor's HP i was shocked

Originally posted by KokoGG
    i went down there and i was dared to drain him so i did and 1516 wtf i thought he had more HP than that *:blink: *i think my melee made him mad because after i spiked him he fucked me up here look at this (btw un buffed TS ftw everything didnt agro on me) :wub:
    its drain's damage for just to that dragon's nail :wub:

LaResistance

Felankor has 1.5m hp, and doesn't let u drain % 10 i think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast