Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DO turks really wonder why peopele hate them?

This is a discussion on DO turks really wonder why peopele hate them? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ......
Page: 1

Default DO turks really wonder why peopele hate them?

TunaFishyMe

how do you know hes turk

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    how do you know hes turk
    well my first hint was that he spoke turkish, 2nd was that he tped me into golems...

cRuX

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    how do you know hes turk
    well my first hint was that he spoke turkish, 2nd was that he tped me into golems...[/b]
    ownt..he's turk. <_<

tolgahan

ahahahha
    :huh: sorry
    CruX do you have orgasm when u write "hahah that ownt this , hhahah he ownt that"
    SlmShady. You are write..but if u hate all turks coz of this guy it means u r racist
    Do you think we like ?

hahampus

what a fucker :angry:

Originally posted by tolgahan
    ahahahha
    :huh: *sorry *
    CruX do you have orgasm when u write "hahah that ownt this , hhahah he ownt that"
    SlmShady. You are write..but if u hate all turks coz of this guy it means u r racist *
    Do you think we like ?
    So far ive spoken with approx 4272 (6 turkish pms a day, 356 days a year, 2 years on playing) turks in my KO time...and 2 of them have been cool, rest retarded pricks who should die...using simple math and brains the per cent of normal turks is around 0.05%...interesting, isnt it?

:wub:

Note: Im not talking about the turkish nation, im talking about players of USKO.
    Note2:retarded turk prick=player who talks turkish, when you say english he usually responds with witty responses like y fuck your mother and so on, calls you with ugly words if you dont say yes to the shitty offer you usually get from a turk.

BDragieta

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    ahahahha
    SlmShady. You are write..but if u hate all turks coz of this guy it means u r racist *
    Do you think we like ?
    So far ive spoken with approx 4272 (6 turkish pms a day, 356 days a year, 2 years on playing) turks in my KO time...and 2 of them have been cool, rest retarded pricks who should die...using simple math and brains the per cent of normal turks is around 0.05%...interesting, isnt it?

:wub:

Note: Im not talking about the turkish nation, im talking about players of USKO.
    Note2:retarded turk prick=player who talks turkish, when you say english he usually responds with witty responses like y fuck your mother and so on, calls you with ugly words if you dont say yes to the shitty offer you usually get from a turk.[/b]
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

Protacon

Originally posted by tolgahan
    ahahahha
    Do you think we like ?

MaDDoG[DC]

cant see if hes turkisch from the pic u didnt posted the convo so could be anyone from any country

king arthur

i got ported in them to.. good thing i was buffed i couldve heal myself out of it and run

MaDDoG[DC]

i got tped twice in to them with my mage so go go ts then nothing happens

pooool blijf orc man :P

lol i talked to a turk taht made me laugh once...he said ý kýll nýggers, and i laughed ^^

MaDDoG[DC]

not tht many niggers in turkey

heard that about germany too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast