Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DO turks really wonder why peopele hate them?

This is a discussion on DO turks really wonder why peopele hate them? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SlmShady Got PRAWNED dont use seeking how hard is it to solo xp i got form 60 - 61 in ...
Page: 2

redfieldTnT

SlmShady Got PRAWNED

dont use seeking how hard is it to solo xp
    i got form 60 - 61 in about a week
    and from 61 -62 in like 2-3 weeks...........
    not 1 party solo 2 spawn harpy
    Never use seeking.......

Cryptology

Originally posted by tolgahan
    ahahahha
    :huh: *sorry *
    CruX do you have orgasm when u write "hahah that ownt this , hhahah he ownt that"
    SlmShady. You are write..but if u hate all turks coz of this guy it means u r racist *
    Do you think we like ?
    It doesn't mean he's racist. It means the rest of you are guilty by association. If you don't know what that means, I'm sure wikipedia can tell you.

FiRe

u lost only exp..i was scammed by Peruvian and lost SHARD +8 80(and 1 friend said me that his friend was to scammed by peruvian (lost iron bel)) (200 USD).what do u think ? should i open topic and flame about peruvian ?

tolgahan

Do you think we are laughing when someone tped me in to golems.

And Its not important if you swear at pp who are Turks players ,Who are not Turkish ppl..
    I hope you can see the difference

Reinhard

lmao tolgahan ur signature is so funny

Satty

Originally posted by redfieldTnT

not 1 party solo 2 spawn harpy * *
    wow i'd be realy happy to see how u do solo two spawn harpy at lvl 60 :rollseyes:

Originally posted by FiRe
    u lost only exp..i was scammed by Peruvian and lost SHARD +8 80(and 1 friend said me that his friend was to scammed by peruvian (lost iron bel)) (200 USD).what do u think ? should i open topic and flame about peruvian ?
    of course xp dotn mean anythign to turks cuz u just kosp it back...

Reinhard

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    of course xp dotn mean anythign to turks cuz u just kosp it back...[/b]
    Hahaha owned.

and here are the retarded turkish nationalists. the same people who would defend a convicted rapist + cannibal if he was turkish on the basis that we are racist.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

its your problem when you died your an idiot and accept party without invisible or ts
    sorry guy but you are wrong ... I think he wasn't a turk because you closed the chat window
    we are on media thread don't post this sh1t again go to support on main page www.knightonlineworld.com and send this pic and your problems to any GM .
    with this thread the ppl hate you more and more...
    we playing only a game and not a international racistic cooperation
    i hope you respect the ppl better in future all nation make this sh1t
    its not important from what nationality

trbwn

i didnt want to make my first post under a topic like this but w/e.. first of all hi all pll out there B)

second of all dude u'r right.. turks play this game for fun.. they dont think if some1 else gets mad.. most of the kids playin are like 9-14 years old.. they dont give a fuk anyway whatever u say..

most of them are idiots nubs u can call anything.. but there are cool ones (speaking good english, non-cheatin etc.)

try to find those ones and try to be friends.. but im sure u'll just cant make it coz ur so full of hate..

my point is i dont care what u say coz i'll never be one of those but u gotta respect ur game-m8s

peace

ima 16years old turk btw

IntrepidTimorous

Do you think only turks do these.A man from sweden cheated on me when he is selling a rom but I didnt open a topic and I didnt use bad words about Sweden.
    And do you wonder what is funny you are lvl 60 or 61 and you have 280 buff or 140 ? :huh:

Reinhard

Ppl open these topics against turks because the most remarked nation with the mot remarked cheaters in this game is sadly turkey. If Mexico had the most cheater ppl in this game this post would be directed against Mexico my nation and i wouldnt be surprised.

IF an American would have hacked me instead of a turk i would have made the same post i did with the only difference that i said that an "american" hacked me instead of a "turk" Period.

I hate nobody, turks are nice ppl but we all have to accept that in KO most of the cheaters are from Turkey and thats why they get flamed at, + a lot of them are very very rude (ingame) and even turks have told me that they dont like turks ingame.

Thats all, turks get flamed at why? because all of what i said in here, theres no more.

I am not choosing sides, im just saying the truth.

I hope this post doesnt get threated as a fighting, flaming post and gets considered as a point of view taken in count.

Peace turkey Peace America, <3 all. ^_^

:::PerveZz:::

:P

rattrap

the only problem is as alot of pointed out this is usko that we are playing.we us players shouldnt have to put up with the shit that turkey puts out for us but we do. thats part of the reason turks get flamed. i realize its not just us and turkey but the other nations actually learn english for a english speaking game. im proud of the 1 % of ko turks who actually learn english and are decent legit players i have love for these players but no love for the cheating thieving bastards who wouldnt hesitate to koxp or
    steal a drop or tp somebody to golems. this post was made for the 99% not for the 1% thx all i hope this topic gets closed

:wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast