Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

do you really need /delete-feature?

This is a discussion on do you really need /delete-feature? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why gift the items i worked for to some1 that doesnt deserve it? deleted shells r1/+7 15gb, which isnt that ...
Page: 2

tamachan

why gift the items i worked for to some1 that doesnt deserve it?
    deleted shells r1/+7
    15gb, which isnt that much on jpko nowadays.
    and my beloved rogue.
    RiP SethGecko (named after George clooney in "From dusk till dawn")[/b]
    You dont have other friends then that scammer? Gift it to someone who u know or u dont know, Make him Happy... At least u can quit knowing he is smiling...
    And ur seriously gay.. u Suggested Delete-Feature just cause You can quit? Why dont u just give that account?
    People get hacked cause of Weak Security and Bad luck timing to log in when data base Corrupted or hacked.
    U are unlucky, Thats that. i got hacked too. I dont care i still play. Friends Helped me, i didnt help them, im selfish and i regret, i made a mistake and i cant go back. I buy premium to seal my stuffs. I get hacked i lose less stuffs. I go On. I earn them back.
    You Hope Delete Feature gets Enabled, But did u think about others? what happens to others who get hacked like you? they just gonna get robbed and accounts get Deleted? Thats even worst. Items can be regained quite Easily... Depending on the persons gear. But Account deletion is faking gay.. its like ujust waste ur whole life playing it just so it get robbed and deleted.
    sorry for flame baba but i really hate people like this just cause they got fuked i understand ur sad but get over it im really sorry

You dont have other friends then that scammer? Gift it to someone who u know or u dont know, Make him Happy... At least u can quit knowing he is smiling...
    And ur seriously gay.. u Suggested Delete-Feature just cause You can quit? Why dont u just give that account?
    People get hacked cause of Weak Security and Bad luck timing to log in when data base Corrupted or hacked.
    U are unlucky, Thats that. i got hacked too. I dont care i still play. Friends Helped me, i didnt help them, im selfish and i regret, i made a mistake and i cant go back. I buy premium to seal my stuffs. I get hacked i lose less stuffs. I go On. I earn them back.
    You Hope Delete Feature gets Enabled, But did u think about others? what happens to others who get hacked like you? they just gonna get robbed and accounts get Deleted? Thats even worst. Items can be regained quite Easily... Depending on the persons gear. But Account deletion is faking gay.. its like ujust waste ur whole life playing it just so it get robbed and deleted.
    sorry for flame baba but i really hate people like this just cause they got fuked i understand ur sad but get over it im really sorry [/b]
    well dude.. problem is i dont know who is the scammer
    2 good friends beside me (with good i mean really good.) knew the id/pw
    and i personally dont believe in trojans and stuff. i dont need any keylogger of turks on the scamsytes.

and since i didnt know who is trustable and who's not i didnt want the risiko, that the scammer gets a gift, for performing a scam.

tamachan

well dude.. problem is i dont know who is the scammer
    2 good friends beside me (with good i mean really good.) knew the id/pw
    and i personally dont believe in trojans and stuff. i dont need any keylogger of turks on the scamsytes.

and since i didnt know who is trustable and who's not i didnt want the risiko, that the scammer gets a gift, for performing a scam.[/b]
    owell :S... friends betray friends for items

Lag0nx

i love when tama goes emo

they should make this available for usko.
    but only for chars lvl 30 or lower.. something like that,i made a mage and i dont want him anymore [lvl 8 ]

i love when tama goes emo [/b]
    yea.. i start to like it too <3

tamachan

i love when tama goes emo

they should make this available for usko.
    but only for chars lvl 30 or lower.. something like that,i made a mage and i dont want him anymore [lvl 8 ][/b]
    nuuu im not emo
    yea same i made a rogue lvl 1

Banned

woot i would sell my char or if i can not give another friend but delete my char? no way, i think i would need big balls for to do that, well happilly on usko it is not abailable delete chars yet ;D

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

65 if i remember right

and yes its japko[/b]

damnit I would love to have lvl 65 JAPKO account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12