Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DobuleYou Ardream C-west Finall Edit HD!!!

This is a discussion on DobuleYou Ardream C-west Finall Edit HD!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lollllll how can u say that when you only started to play there u were using k0xp evrey where in ...
Page: 3

Dobule

lollllll how can u say that when you only started to play there u were using k0xp evrey where in ardream and shiang kicked out

I do not know why but it seems to me that whole video is just copy of Salminas's videos...beginning and also the music
    graphic, minor and combo are not bad. Edited videos are weak, music is not timed, actions are little boring and mostly it was composed of few kills

3/10

Banned

gg movie :P

Killa4Killa

Quote Originally Posted by Dobule View Post
    lollllll how can u say that when you only started to play there u were using k0xp evrey where in ardream and shiang kicked out
    LoL i never used k0xp haha... shiang is your 50% of ur np in clan...And all southpark members work with hackers(grados,rosa)and in southpark are priest hackers....i will never respect southpark like ardream clan cuz all work with hackers.´=they are nooobz :-) non skill nooobz...i saw sometime 8 clan party of SP..lol they had Hacker priest..auto heal..auto buff..lol and he was in southpark clan....all thought its funn...Southpark are shiang´s sheeps....FVK SP ALL TIME..

nice vid
    imo it coulda been better most of the guys in the video seemed
    like the only reason they were in ardream was for kill quest

AtomicFuzion

wow i think i liked the vid with ur tower bugging more.. i dont enderstand why would u even vid that... str8 cheater

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFuzion View Post
    wow i think i liked the vid with ur tower bugging more.. i dont enderstand why would u even vid that... str8 cheater
    oh so now its buging? when all the "gg" were camping in human base 24/7 and wont let humans quit ardream its ok, but than when some1 "unkown" does it, its a bug

video was aii, just show sometimes thats u died or something xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123