Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Dolphin Massacre

This is a discussion on Dolphin Massacre within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UOGgUdNhVM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCx0ORuDZFE...ted&search= Make up your own decisions, also places like Sea World and others who capture/buy captured animals are just ...
Page: 1

the_man_slayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UOGgUdNhVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCx0ORuDZFE...ted&search=

Make up your own decisions, also places like Sea World and others who capture/buy captured animals are just as much to blame..

I bet they taste delicious... I wonder who serves and cooks them.

the_man_slayer

dam that was quick ._.

the_man_slayer

stupid... but quick lol

Already seen the video, and yes the way they kill them is not only inhumane but also insanitary, but as far as killing dolphins for food who cares? Just more delicious expencive meat I can dine on. I bet you eat hamburgers and chicken to but your not complaining about that :P

I don't have time to keep postin in this thread so I'll answer a potential remark. You may say, "well dolphins are smarter than other animals"... well I guess that means all mentally challenged people should be put to death then right?

There is no way you can handel a situation like this without being hypocritical, because I bet very few here are vegitarians. Dolphins eat fish so I guess thats murder too. :lol:

I completely agree its very inhumane to kill animals that way, but as far as the death... pff.

u should watch this shit http://www.break.com/index/very-fresh-fish.html

MMMMM MMMM MMMMM GOOD FOOD BITCH

hotsicer

thats just stupid i wanna kill those fukins japans fuk eyes

the_man_slayer

Already seen the video, and yes the way they kill them is not only inhumane but also insanitary, but as far as killing dolphins for food who cares? Just more delicious expencive meat I can dine on. I bet you eat hamburgers and chicken to but your not complaining about that :P
    I don't have time to keep postin in this thread so I'll answer a potential remark. You may say, "well dolphins are smarter than other animals"... well I guess that means all mentally challenged people should be put to death then right?

There is no way you can handel a situation like this without being hypocritical, because I bet very few here are vegitarians.[/b]
    lol actually my responce would of been, cows, pigs, chickens, the ones we eat are born to be killed.. yes i know not the nicest of things.. but at least its not going into the wild and slaughtering whatever is available. Don't go into the mentally challenged section cos thats crossing too many lines. It is a posibility to take people of life support with consent but anyway thats off the point.

It's not about more meat.. because then it would be about survival for the fittest.. and theres enough food to go around the whole world, but people are too greedy. It's simply killing for supply and demand, theres no benifical reason, just money hungry people behind it all..

the_man_slayer

thats just stupid i wanna kill those fukins japans fuk eyes[/b]
    Don't go too far.. I have alot of respect and admiration for the japanese culture etc.. and of course, no country is without its flaws.. but there is a difference between killing endangered animals and a shitty national health service or bombing a country to next week to fight 'terror'..

the real truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUkBbOCarQ4...ted&search=

japs are jus keepn the peace and preventing dolphins from eating our fish they're stealing our tuna where would the world be without tuna fish , we'd have no tuna salad and no tuna sandwiches ............ thats just a world i can't think of

pick up something else to pissed off about like global warming then maybe one day all the globalwarming democrats can rid the world of cows cuz thats really wat global warming ='s is NO MORE COWS then who are u peta fucks gunna protect ?

See the difference between killing the dolphins and cows is how they kill them. When they kill cows chickens the shoot them or chop off there head. To the dolphins the like slit there throat then watch them twitch and have siezures. Its just disgusting and inhumane.

the_man_slayer

the real truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUkBbOCarQ4...ted&search=

japs are jus keepn the peace and preventing dolphins from eating our fish they're stealing our tuna where would the world be without tuna fish , we'd have no tuna salad and no tuna sandwiches ............ thats just a world i can't think of

pick up something else to pissed off about like global warming then maybe one day all the globalwarming democrats can rid the world of cows cuz thats really wat global warming ='s is NO MORE COWS then who are u peta fucks gunna protect ?[/b]
    It's not just another animal.. this is an entire species which may get wiped out because of your 'im bigger and better' attitude.. that video link is the biggest amount of shit I've ever had the misfortune to see. Then again if he joins the army I'm sure he wont be wrong of anything, might even get to fire a couple of rounds of friendly fire for fun!

Fact is, u can live without tuna, cows, fuck it you can live without meat full stop. But I'm not saying that. As u seem to have missed the point, these dolphins are being butchered for supply and demand - nothing more. Ok chickens, cows, pigs: theres some that are processed just to be killed and eaten. But going into an animals habitat and killing them for these reasons seems barbaric

there dolphins man who gives a flying rats ass need to focus more on north korea and there nukes

cuz tbh im more worried about that short oriental guy having a nuke then fucking dolphins being wiped off the fucking planet

reminds me of sum movie and the lil girl is jus pigging out on a hamburger and her mom offered her some tuna salad or sum shit like that and she said no it kills fish or watever and the lil brother says u know ur eating a cow right now and she spits it out and leaves the table

as i said go whine bout global warming it strings into killing all the dolphins not jus the few 1000 the japs eat i dont really know exactly how cuz global warmings a lie and pure bull shit so i dont bother researching it at all jus love hearing rush and sean hanity crush the shit outta retarded global warming activist

i couldnt watch any more it, it was really sicking and messed up.

SexyMerchant

Fking Japaneses

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast