Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dolphin Massacre

This is a discussion on Dolphin Massacre within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol.who ever made us(humans) is the one u should ask y we do wut we do.no one knows wut we ...
Page: 3

lol.who ever made us(humans) is the one u should ask y we do wut we do.no one knows wut we are capable of, from the cavemen who discovered fire and to today's throwing nukes and cloning eachother. open your mind guys:P remember different people have different views about life.it may be right for them to do that and wrong for us but theres things we do that are normal to us that they think is crazy.

Banned

You people saying cows, chickens, whatever are killed in a more humane manner, are just uneducated. Im taking it none of you have ever seen a slaughter house or even been to a farm. Chickens are hung by their feet, on a converor belt, and have their throats run across a razor. Yes kiddies, they slit their throats and let them bleed out. Cows are not shot, or have their heads chopped off. They are killed in the same manner, slit throats and let bled out. Its how most of your meat is killed. How would i know? They dont call me Redneck for nothin...

DragonFire

You people saying cows, chickens, whatever are killed in a more humane manner, are just uneducated. Im taking it none of you have ever seen a slaughter house or even been to a farm. Chickens are hung by their feet, on a converor belt, and have their throats run across a razor. Yes kiddies, they slit their throats and let them bleed out. Cows are not shot, or have their heads chopped off. They are killed in the same manner, slit throats and let bled out. Its how most of your meat is killed. How would i know? They dont call me Redneck for nothin...[/b]

My dad used to just cut the chickens heads right off. It was real messy, but meh.

hotsicer

so what? chicken are like glave +3 reduce dolphins are like exp raptor +9

my grandma didnt slit the chicken's throats she just strangled them :lol:
    but we do kill pigs like that (hang upside down and slit throat) its horrible to watch especially when ur 8 ,
    and the pig squeals and moves so much :cry:

This video is making me fucking sick, and i think you cant compare killing a pig and a dolphin.
    Dolphin is an exotic animal and a beautiful animal, a pig is an ugly animal who humans have been eating for thousands
    of years. and i think well we humans are at the top of the food chain and i guess ppl will kill dolphins
    no mather what rules and what other ppl feels about it but for FUCKING CHRIST SAKE do it in a pain free
    way

I mean when i see that dolphin get draged along the street after that car and see them cut their throats
    and let them lie there in pain and bleed to death i wanna fly down to japan and fucking
    kill some of the dolphin slayers cuz the thing they do is WRONG

and to you ppl saying its cool and gogog kill all dolphins i think you are fucking retards that should really go kill yourselfs
    and answering to this topic saying "who cares about dolphins when other guys have nuclear boombs or
    globalwarming" this topic is not about that, this topic is about what you think about how the dolphins get killed
    and if you cant see that what their doing is wrong then you got some damn fucking sirious problems

Banned

the fact that dolphins are the second smartest animal on the planet is rather amazing. we decide to kill them off just for the meat, when in reality they are one of the most amazing animal species out there. there are so much controversial topics in todays world its almost impossible to prevent every single species from getting wiped out.

i remember when i was younger there was a scale of how smart animals were

humans were a 7,
    dolphins were around a 5.6
    chimps were about a 3.4
    gorilla's about a 2.8

dolphins are the second smartest animal on the planet, that is my reason it sucks they are getting wiped out.

Banned

you guys do realize cows/pigs are sacred animals of the islamic religion? we still eat them like normal. just a different in culture doesnt make one superior to the other.

every animals were wild before they were tamed.

a farm that specializes in killing farm animals such as: cows and chickens are very often nickname "slaughter houses". i wonder why?

StimPack

I just want to say: retarded post. There are criminals killing persons in the streets of the world, and you worrie about an animal that IS NOT a "in danger specie" wtf man get ur prioritys straight. Its like u want to learn to drive when u wont be able to have a car, while u should be studying for ur finals of tomorrow... doesnt make sense

I just want to say: retarded post. There are criminals killing persons in the streets of the world, and you worrie about an animal that IS NOT a "in danger specie" wtf man get ur prioritys straight. Its like u want to learn to drive when u wont be able to have a car, while u should be studying for ur finals of tomorrow... doesnt make sense[/b]

And why the fuck do you bring up that bullshit, this topic is about what you think about how those dolphins get killed
    And the only thing that is retarded here is your post-.- If you have a problem with humans get killd go make a topic about that!-.-!

I gonna tell you all a fact. Humans are to fucking greedy and selfish

the_man_slayer

And why the fuck do you bring up that bullshit, this topic is about what you think about how those dolphins get killed
    And the only thing that is retarded here is your post-.- If you have a problem with humans get killd go make a topic about that!-.-!

I gonna tell you all a fact. Humans are to fucking greedy and selfish[/b]
    +1

Theres plenty of meat that we can get from cows and pigs.. they only kill the dolphins for supply and demand.. not for survival..

Manslayer, I found it funny you posted only when someone made a point. :P

Firstly, what makes you guys God? You are not the ones who should determine what humans should eat. Personally, I get quite tired of the same kind of meat every week which makes me want go go for things slightly more exotic. Your logic is so misfounded... it is just like saying retarded people should be killed because they arn't a use to society, honestly it's no different. Yes humans are greedy and selfish, if thats bothering you so much then you should go kill yourself, because by your logic humans should be wiped out.

Untill dolphins can talk to me, tie my shoes and build me a carport I'm going to eat them. Dolphins being smarter has nothing to do with this. Don't you think we are smarter than people in third world countrys?

the_man_slayer

Manslayer, I found it funny you posted only when someone made a point. :P[/b]
    lol i only posted a little point cos i cba to carry on replying, i got tests soon lol..

soz i didnt read the rest of ur comment after this bit, ill read it later.

Manslayer, I found it funny you posted only when someone made a point. :P

Firstly, what makes you guys God? You are not the ones who should determine what humans should eat. Personally, I get quite tired of the same kind of meat every week which makes me want go go for things slightly more exotic. Your logic is so misfounded... it is just like saying retarded people should be killed because they arn't a use to society, honestly it's no different. Yes humans are greedy and selfish, if thats bothering you so much then you should go kill yourself, because by your logic humans should be wiped out.

Untill dolphins can talk to me, tie my shoes and build me a carport I'm going to eat them. Dolphins being smarter has nothing to do with this. Don't you think we are smarter than people in third world countrys?[/b]
    Here guys we have a perfect example of a greedy selfish asshole, Nothing here makes us god or w/e cuz if i was god i would make you starve in africa. but i agree that its ok to eat dolphins but i dont agree they way they get killed!!!
    and i think its unbelivable that you guys are missing that point-.- !!!!but listen carefully now!!!!

EAT DOLPHINS IF YOU HAVE TO BUT FOR FUCK SAKE KILL THEM IN A PAIN FREE WAY

i hope you see my point now!!

Ripper_of_romania

like i give a shit about dolphins lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast