Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dominick - DivineDivinity PK Movie

This is a discussion on Dominick - DivineDivinity PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He had one at lvl 62, pretty good. He is now 72 I think, here'shis new movie, posting it for ...
Page: 1

Deftones

Default Dominick - DivineDivinity PK Movie

He had one at lvl 62, pretty good. He is now 72 I think, here'shis new movie, posting it for him. :wub:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/32335631/Divine...uction.wmv.html

Blood101

Filefront please? ^_^ Your rogue right? i think i saw you on klex's pk video. :mellow:

hes posting for dom, but yea, he was in klex's 1v1's

Deftones

Dominick :wub:

ultimitkiller

dling ^_^

ahh great movie! too big but worth it

Dominick

ty for posting my movie, i forgot to post it here because i usually am on ranking forum

glad you liked it puz

cRuX

Default Re: Dominick - DivineDivinity PK Movie

Originally posted by Deftones
    He had one at lvl 62, pretty good. He is now 72 I think, here'shis new movie, posting it for him. :wub:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/32335631/...ction.wmv.html
    fucking bitch ass hacker...
    For everyone's information this fucker hacked me and nite's Olympia account..IamR1chBitch is actually hQ from ZeroTolerance and the login is zaeka secret question is plovdiv
    have fun ^^

nite

facts...

someone hacked this acc i dont think its this guy
    i think secret answer is different somehow know
    the hacker is lvl 70warrior and lvl 67 rogue no idea names
    deathie is close friend of hacker and got acc from him which he sold to boxer
    i have whole msn conversation if anyone interested

Canada_FB

Ownage

Nice movie bro

Dominick

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones
    For everyone's information this fucker hacked me and nite's Olympia account..IamR1chBitch is actually hQ from ZeroTolerance and the login is zaeka secret question is plovdiv
    have fun ^^[/b]
    Deftones hacked you? :/

Deftones

<!--QuoteBegin-Deftones
    have fun ^^[/b]
    Dude, my friend bought this priest and we share it, your such a fucking douchebag.

cRuX

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones

have fun ^^
    Dude, my friend bought this priest and we share it, your such a fucking douchebag.[/b]
    Rofl who did you buy it from?...It's funny that I know the secret answer and login name? CUZ IT WAS MY FUCKING ACCOUNT...Why's it name changed? CUZ U FUCKING HACKET IT...Everyone Knows me and nite go hacked..ask anyone in olympia..

Deftones

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones

have fun ^^
    Dude, my friend bought this priest and we share it, your such a fucking douchebag.[/b]
    Rofl who did you buy it from?...It's funny that I know the secret answer and login name? CUZ IT WAS MY FUCKING ACCOUNT...Why's it name changed? CUZ U FUCKING HACKET IT...Everyone Knows me and nite go hacked..ask anyone in olympia..[/b][/quote]Dude, you don't know who I really am but I ain't gonna tell you either, I bought it from one of the names mentioned above..I forget now. I didn't buy it, Boxerss did and we didn't know it was scammed and it's name is, IamR1chBitch, no name change yet you fucktard...

cRuX

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    Originally posted by Deftones
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones

have fun ^^
    Dude, my friend bought this priest and we share it, your such a fucking douchebag.
    Rofl who did you buy it from?...It's funny that I know the secret answer and login name? CUZ IT WAS MY FUCKING ACCOUNT...Why's it name changed? CUZ U FUCKING HACKET IT...Everyone Knows me and nite go hacked..ask anyone in olympia..[/b]
    Dude, you don't know who I really am but I ain't gonna tell you either, I bought it from one of the names mentioned above..I forget now. I didn't buy it, Boxerss did and we didn't know it was scammed and it's name is, IamR1chBitch, no name change yet you fucktard...[/b][/quote]
    It was hQ when i had it...and u keep changing your story...homo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast