Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dominick - DivineDivinity PK Movie

This is a discussion on Dominick - DivineDivinity PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div> Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones) Originally posted by cRuX Originally posted by Deftones <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX @ ...
Page: 2

Deftones

Default Re: Dominick - DivineDivinity PK Movie

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)
    Originally posted by cRuX
    Originally posted by Deftones
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones

He had one at lvl 62, pretty good. He is now 72 I think, here'shis new movie, posting it for him. :wub:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/32335631/...ction.wmv.html

fucking bitch ass hacker...
    For everyone's information this fucker hacked me and nite's Olympia account..IamR1chBitch is actually hQ from ZeroTolerance and the login is zaeka secret question is plovdiv
    have fun ^^
    Dude, my friend bought this priest and we share it, your such a fucking douchebag.

Rofl who did you buy it from?...It's funny that I know the secret answer and login name? CUZ IT WAS MY FUCKING ACCOUNT...Why's it name changed? CUZ U FUCKING HACKET IT...Everyone Knows me and nite go hacked..ask anyone in olympia..
    Dude, you don't know who I really am but I ain't gonna tell you either, I bought it from one of the names mentioned above..I forget now. I didn't buy it, Boxerss did and we didn't know it was scammed and it's name is, IamR1chBitch, no name change yet you fucktard...[/b]
    It was hQ when i had it...and u keep changing your story...homo[/b][/quote]Ummmm, whatever, spreadyour shitty lies. Whoever hacked you sold this account to my friend. Your the one who said you don't want it back so shut your worthless mouth.

cRuX

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones

He had one at lvl 62, pretty good. He is now 72 I think, here'shis new movie, posting it for him. :wub:

For everyone's information this fucker hacked me and nite's Olympia account..IamR1chBitch is actually hQ from ZeroTolerance and the login is zaeka secret question is plovdiv
    have fun ^^
    Dude, my friend bought this priest and we share it, your such a fucking douchebag.

Rofl who did you buy it from?...It's funny that I know the secret answer and login name? CUZ IT WAS MY FUCKING ACCOUNT...Why's it name changed? CUZ U FUCKING HACKET IT...Everyone Knows me and nite go hacked..ask anyone in olympia..
    Dude, you don't know who I really am but I ain't gonna tell you either, I bought it from one of the names mentioned above..I forget now. I didn't buy it, Boxerss did and we didn't know it was scammed and it's name is, IamR1chBitch, no name change yet you fucktard...
    It was hQ when i had it...and u keep changing your story...homo[/b]
    Ummmm, whatever, spreadyour shitty lies. Whoever hacked you sold this account to my friend. Your the one who said you don't want it back so shut your worthless mouth.[/b][/quote]
    Go "play" your guitar....You're still in posession of a hacked acc dumbfuck...And if I was boxersss I'd watch out..I'm most def sure I remember you selling all of HitMachines items he lent you so that you could equip your sin

Deftones

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones

have fun ^^

Dude, you don't know who I really am but I ain't gonna tell you either, I bought it from one of the names mentioned above..I forget now. I didn't buy it, Boxerss did and we didn't know it was scammed and it's name is, IamR1chBitch, no name change yet you fucktard...

It was hQ when i had it...and u keep changing your story...homo
    Ummmm, whatever, spreadyour shitty lies. Whoever hacked you sold this account to my friend. Your the one who said you don't want it back so shut your worthless mouth.[/b]
    Go "play" your guitar....You're still in posession of a hacked acc dumbfuck...And if I was boxersss I'd watch out..I'm most def sure I remember you selling all of HitMachines items he lent you so that you could equip your sin [/b][/quote]

Yeah, that's cause I didn't like Roy, bitch. Boxerss is actually myfriend. ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12