Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ChillKO PK/Vs movie by Vlad in HD.

This is a discussion on ChillKO PK/Vs movie by Vlad in HD. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, comunity, I am presenting now my new video here in this amazing server, hope you like it. was a ...
Page: 1

Default ChillKO PK/Vs movie by Vlad in HD.

Hello, comunity, I am presenting now my new video here in this amazing server, hope you like it. was a lil something i putted together, and I want to say that some players shown in my movie also can kill me! but well hope you enjoy it. you can watch it in HD if you wish, please coment and rate. and sorry for my noobish editing hehe <3

Vlad A.K.A TheShadowOfRogueKILL Small PK/VS movie on Chillko - YouTube

Yours, Vlad / TheShadowOfRogueKILL a.k.a LordGhetsis also haha ( LOOOOTS OF NAME CHANGES )

join us at ChillKO :: Index

Bump

why r you bumping?

Banned Member

lol good vid man, first person ive seen beat sheldon. grats

thank you man, i appretiate it

You could have used better clips tbh. Mostly you killing ppl with a couple hits which is hardly entertaining. The vses were alright I guess but I don't really think vsing is much of a skill to brag about. Just make a video with more active peekay. Pretty much the only thing that I find fun in KO nowadays is pking in a party with less than 5 members and going against a bunch of enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You could have used better clips tbh. Mostly you killing ppl with a couple hits which is hardly entertaining. The vses were alright I guess but I don't really think vsing is much of a skill to brag about. Just make a video with more active peekay. Pretty much the only thing that I find fun in KO nowadays is pking in a party with less than 5 members and going against a bunch of enemies.
    not his fault if he kill people in few hits thats how it works in chillko haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    But, didn't you know?
    All this guy can do is VS. He's yet to make a video that's actually impressed me in what really matters in the game. Sad, really. Such potential.

simba, is not my fault that you are a np whore. not my fault mate. but to me what matters is 1 v 1. cuz thats you against any1 , you test ur own skills, not ur priest's skills or ur mage's skills. thats why i like vsing so much ^^.

and Raiden <3 love you baba

when your mixing it with that mma fight to a ko clip need to do some good editing to make it look good

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    Okay and how does that change anything? Maybe make a clip where you kill more than 1 person? Yeah well I stopped vsing on sin cuz it's hardly fun anymore, things went to serious that if you miss one skill you loose and that fail might be because of some bug or w/e and not even the fault of the player. What I appreciate most is pk videos with small parties of skilled players raping tons. Mostly because it's my play style but yeah I've always gone after the most challenge when it came to KO pk. (Which is why I play BP in privates now, Me Vs. Many<3)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    simba, is not my fault that you are a np whore. not my fault mate. but to me what matters is 1 v 1. cuz thats you against any1 , you test ur own skills, not ur priest's skills or ur mage's skills. thats why i like vsing so much ^^.

and Raiden <3 love you baba
    Sorry but that dosnt show much skill. oh your a good player on your own? games more then that

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    Actually it isnt that way now we changed a lot of stuff since u last played.

hmm everyone in dragonflight and you are pking in something else with better daggers and pathos. Everyone redballs in 1 hit and nobody ever makes u redball.. Donators not op.. seems legit.

im using fallen at the time, that was the donator set. and its farmable now. it has only 50 more ac in total than dragonflight. so it has 10 more ac on each part. not big deal bro .. phatos are just visual tho!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast