Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
Like Tree1Likes

DontTouchMePussy Clan NewAge Titan

This is a discussion on DontTouchMePussy Clan NewAge Titan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie Why is he minoring constantly? Need to fix that pedal son, soul pots r expensif. Omg ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why is he minoring constantly? Need to fix that pedal son, soul pots r expensif.
    Omg dude how many time you play KO? . look his bar zzz , he is with his priest Rockythepaladin the most of the time and heal him all time, and when make vs with a mage use the second bar for minor , when hin run far of the priest use his minor and you can see the bar , his hp no is in 100% him combo and use minor , only use minor when use the second bar , in the border war is easy see how use pot and minor , and his hp never up to 100% There is much nab that says they know a lot of the game and dont know nothing..if you think him use pedal sorry but you are a mentally retarded and a complete noob.

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Omg dude how many time you play KO? . look his bar zzz , he is with his priest Rockythepaladin the most of the time and heal him all time, and when make vs with a mage use the second bar for minor , when hin run far of the priest use his minor and you can see the bar , his hp no is in 100% him combo and use minor , only use minor when use the second bar , in the border war is easy see how use pot and minor , and his hp never up to 100% There is much nab that says they know a lot of the game and dont know nothing..if you think him use pedal sorry but you are a mentally retarded and a complete noob.
    DontTouchMePussy Pk Ardream Titan - YouTube

    Never played sin, so I can't judge, but your argument is invaild.

  3. #18
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    DontTouchMePussy Pk Ardream Titan - YouTube

    Never played sin, so I can't judge, but your argument is invaild.
    my argument is invalid? . you've seen the video? , The priest uses heal on it all the time ( the priest dont use 1920 of course this is ardream ), and only you can see to rouge using minor when change to the second bar, is pathetic think he is using pedal , and should not even to say it, because the video clearly shows . Watch the video good.

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    my argument is invalid? . you've seen the video? , The priest uses heal on it all the time ( the priest dont use 1920 of course this is ardream ), and only you can see to rouge using minor when change to the second bar, is pathetic think he is using pedal , and should not even to say it, because the video clearly shows . Watch the video good.
    I did, I even put a time stamp on the video to show that what you're saying is wrong, but you're clearly in denial.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I did, I even put a time stamp on the video to show that what you're saying is wrong, but you're clearly in denial.
    this is pedal , check the hp and mana , and look the difference. If him use pedal why his hp down and stay down , the pedal does not work that way.

    Casping Ardream Pk ( Titan ) - YouTube

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    135

    Default

    told u is macro or pedal choice one. Collboyp2 showed u cleary when that sin is minoring on1st skill bar so u fail

  7. #22
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictus View Post
    told u is macro or pedal choice one. Collboyp2 showed u cleary when that sin is minoring on1st skill bar so u fail
    I cant even wish to discuss with people who dont know what write.Obviously you dont know absolutely nothing about what you say.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    135

    Default

    and look on his combo. he is doing combo mouse(lol) so dont know how many hands he have to minor+keep mouse +combo skils atack

  9. #24
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    and they still think they so pro at pking with noob items hahahaha

  10. #25
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    and they still think they so pro at pking with noob items hahahaha
    See the bar of hp and mana , why his hp down and dont up ? , where you see pedal ? .I cant undestand .
    It's amazing that some people who lose against people with less gear, think they have lost with illegal things, lol.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    135

    Default

    man told u is macro evrything what u said is fail

  12. #27
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictus View Post
    man told u is macro evrything what u said is fail
    the usual story, they win in skills. are koxpers lol go aways loser , this very clear. looking at the bar, the rest are inventions of noobs.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    135

    Default

    not k0xpers but a bit lame with macro

  14. #29
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    I'm just gonna assume that gloriavictus is trolling... either that or he holds a grudge against these people from before.

    This thread is painful to read.
    Blanquita likes this.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictus View Post
    not k0xpers but a bit lame with macro
    NewAge is a old clan , and never use cheat for rules any server . you little noob dont have idea what you say . in the video i dont see any koxp , macro or another think ilegal , is a rouge making normal pk . you try to dirtying a clan with reputation intact, and with false arguments. you're just a little troll. and also misinformed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Clan me Titan :)
    By ADHD in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 10:24 PM
  2. seeking english speaking clan in Titan (Orc side)
    By JimX in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 08:57 PM
  3. Any incoming clans on the new Knight Online server Titan
    By BramishiaN in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 04:37 AM
  4. Carnac West - Clan NewAge
    By Blanquita in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 12:52 PM
  5. Clan NewAge Good Bye Europa
    By Blanquita in forum Media
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •